Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] -- VGINA - Windows Wallet with Multisend ----- Bounties Available - page 21. (Read 51368 times)

Activity: 370
Merit: 250
How much time we have to send VGINA to Nova ca. when swap is live?

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
I transferred all the coins on the Nova Exchange, I will not mining x13
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Everyone Loves Vgina
We have an establishment  on board to accept Vgina.  They have an incredible online store.  As soon as the swap is completed I will post the link to their online store @ Vgina.ca
Everyone Loves Vgina
Some changes need to be made, Kaltun must be able to use his video card.  ANN Updated

COIN SWAP COMING UP - STAY TUNED

- Lowering Stake - 5%
- Changing Algo and block reward to X13 and 6.9 coins per block 250 000 blocks PoW only
- Reduced Coin total supply - Looking to keep it below 10 million by end of PoW
- Premine will be 0% on the next chain.

Coin swap will most likely take place on Nova Exchange.
Everyone Loves Vgina
It seems most of the conversation is taking place on slack, I'm around most of the day to answer questions.

https://join.slack.com/vginalovers/shared_invite/MTc2MTgzNTI0NjQxLTE0OTM1OTMxMDYtYjE0ODQxYzE1Yg
Everyone Loves Vgina
I received 8695 vgina coins just right now, I think that is from the twitter promo, thanks dev. By the way, you have decided not to keep anything from premine when swap is done, that was a tough decision to lessen the supply though I think much better to keep some for other future promotion of this coin. I'm holding and will keep watching on this coin's progress. You are a very active dev, hope other members shall see your efforts here, goodluck! Smiley

I have paid all the accepted addresses, I don't see any more entries coming in in 200 blocks, but now if your wallet is on those coins will be staking  by block 100k

Thanks for all the entries, taking the time, showing your support.  Great things to come for Vgina

As for keeping some of the premine, I would rather just do away with it all.  It is not needed.  Its served its purpose, we had some giveaway.  The faucet has been topped up.  No need to fret in the future wether im gonna dump it or give it away, no premine no worries

Activity: 293
I also received the coins, thank you.
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
I received 8695 vgina coins just right now, I think that is from the twitter promo, thanks dev. By the way, you have decided not to keep anything from premine when swap is done, that was a tough decision to lessen the supply though I think much better to keep some for other future promotion of this coin. I'm holding and will keep watching on this coin's progress. You are a very active dev, hope other members shall see your efforts here, goodluck! Smiley
Everyone Loves Vgina
I'm just waiting to hear back from Nova support on wether there going to assist with the swap or it needs to be done outside of Nova, of course if it happened on Nova it would make it very easy.
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
I have the first purse, whether it will change after the swap, or I need to transfer all the coins to the exchanger. Mining on x13 I will not, mining I was on the scrypt algo
Activity: 375
What happens to the coins we purchase prior to the swap? Will they automatically change to the new coin algorithm without having to do anything?       
Everyone Loves Vgina
Buncha VGINA hunters out there, I'm watching that block explorer hit 12 ghs at moments !
Everyone Loves Vgina
950 Blocks till giveaway.
Everyone Loves Vgina
I have looked through the entries so far for the giveaway.  Here is a list of the accepted addresses.  If you have an issue with why yours might not be on the list let me know we can talk about it.

www.vgina.ca/giveaway.txt

8695.652173913 coins each if no one else enters.  

sounds good sir, when you will sent the coins if no entry again ?

I will send them after block 100 000.  It looks like it might happen sometime in my sleep though, in which case I will send them out with my morning coffee.

Will get them to you guys and gals asap as I realize 100% stake is for a real limited time.
Activity: 370
The swap is a good decision imho! Specially that new algo! Wink

Virtual Gina ... let's ride!  Grin
Activity: 293
I have looked through the entries so far for the giveaway.  Here is a list of the accepted addresses.  If you have an issue with why yours might not be on the list let me know we can talk about it.

www.vgina.ca/giveaway.txt

8695.652173913 coins each if no one else enters. 

sounds good sir, when you will sent the coins if no entry again ?
Everyone Loves Vgina
I am in the market for a Slack Tip Bot, i've seen them.  Can someone point me in a direction ?
Everyone Loves Vgina
Soooo, i notice we're live on coinmarketcap now  Grin Cheesy

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vgina/

To the moon!!!!!

Hey, thats awsome, i thought the name was giving us trouble in getting added, people either love it or hate it.

Were also on slack now if you want to join the conversation about the swap.

https://join.slack.com/vginalovers/shared_invite/MTc2MTgzNTI0NjQxLTE0OTM1OTMxMDYtYjE0ODQxYzE1Yg
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Soooo, i notice we're live on coinmarketcap now  Grin Cheesy

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vgina/

To the moon!!!!!
Everyone Loves Vgina
1:1 swap.  There are only 5.4 million coins available now, the premine won't be swapped.

Stake it while you can @ 100% now, it will be a matter of days before I ask that you send them all to nova for the swap.
Pages:
Jump to: