Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 121. (Read 825850 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
VIA "to the moon".
That's my vote Smiley

I hate that expression! Grin VIA will not have the MOON's destiny. I can even preddict that it will be listed on OKCoin in 2015!!! Wink
Yeah, same here. Tried to show some sarcasm heh.
That's why it's in italic Grin

Yeah keep dreaming, I just dumped my last 3k VIA. The coin hasn't reached the first page of Bittrex since last century. Only bot trading this coin as many other coins on life support.

Great.. you can now buy some XPY with your BTC and stay realistic. Smiley

XPY made me a lot of money  Wink Just admit it that only bag holder left in VIA.

Hey KeyserSozeMC, few weeks there was a buzz about a game platform adding VIA (can't remember) How did that went or was it an exit strategy for the whales ? Huh
I am not sure about that gaming platform tbh. Haven't been focused on any coins lately, been busy with some projects of mine.
Got any info on that gaming platform?
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
VIA "to the moon".
That's my vote Smiley

I hate that expression! Grin VIA will not have the MOON's destiny. I can even preddict that it will be listed on OKCoin in 2015!!! Wink

Yeah keep dreaming, I just dumped my last 3k VIA. The coin hasn't reached the first page of Bittrex since last century. Only bot trading this coin as many other coins on life support.

XPY made me a lot of money  Wink Just admit it that only bag holder left in VIA.

Hey KeyserSozeMC, few weeks there was a buzz about a game platform adding VIA (can't remember) How did that went or was it an exit strategy for the whales ? Huh
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
VIA "to the moon".
That's my vote Smiley

I'm dying.
VIA "to the moon".
That's my vote Smiley

Oh come on. You think volume on bittrex means anything? I can pump a single coin's volume above 500BTC in 24 hours. Will that mean anything?
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
VIA "to the moon".
That's my vote Smiley

I'm dying.
VIA "to the moon".
That's my vote Smiley

legendary
@FAILCommunity
VIA "to the moon".
That's my vote Smiley

I'm dying.
DOGE might be "mainstream" in some way, but we can't compare it to VIA. VIA has something unique.
Hope my vote counts, retweeted from 3 accounts of mine. Smiley

If they have two more slots then it really doesn't matter Wink
I think they're trying to decide between one?

Currently we have BTC/LTC pairs. We are going to open one more pair, and we're between 2. VIA and/or DOGE.

I might be wrong although.
That is correct. We will have only one slot.
Our platform is coded to support 3 pairs. We will need to decide between VIA and DOGE. Not sure when we'd be able to add a 4th pair, because we are trying to keep it as simple as possible for now. We have other things to focus before we proceed with that. Smiley

EmpoEX Team
VIA "to the moon".
That's my vote Smiley
Activity: 419
Merit: 264
DOGE might be "mainstream" in some way, but we can't compare it to VIA. VIA has something unique.

Currently we have BTC/LTC pairs. We are going to open one more pair, and we're between 2. VIA and/or DOGE.

That is correct. We will have only one slot.
Our platform is coded to support 3 pairs. We will need to decide between VIA and DOGE. Not sure when we'd be able to add a 4th pair, because we are trying to keep it as simple as possible for now. We have other things to focus before we proceed with that. Smiley

EmpoEX Team
I'm dying.

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Viacoin 0.10.6.3 Released. Please upgrade.

Reindex is not necessary if you already reindexed with 0.10.6

Thanks again btcdrak.

I can confirm as a 0.10.6 user, downloading and instsalling 0.10.6.3 I did not have to reindex. I was sync'd to the network immediately.

As always, keep up the great work but don't forget to have yourself happy holidays.
I'm dying.
We got approached by two users on our exchange (www.empoex.com), asking us to open VIA vs Altcoin pairs.
We must admit that VIA has a bright future ahead, mostly of active development team and the community behind, which supports the coin with passion.

If we get enough demand for VIA, we will open VIA-Altcoin markets.
After we have 3 pairs, we wont be opening any others for a long time.

https://twitter.com/EmpoExchange/status/547831190884212737
With this small "task" (retweet), You will show us how much demand there is.

We wish you good luck in the future. Merry Christmas and happy new year everyone.

EmpoEX Team
I'd go for VIA personally, instead of DOGE..
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
We got approached by two users on our exchange (www.empoex.com), asking us to open VIA vs Altcoin pairs.
We must admit that VIA has a bright future ahead, mostly of active development team and the community behind, which supports the coin with passion.

We wish you good luck in the future. Merry Christmas and happy new year everyone.

EmpoEX Team

OMG NICE.. EmpoEX is a great exchange. Smiley

retweeted
legendary
@FAILCommunity

EmpoEX Team

Blame me! Wink
Activity: 419
Merit: 264

EmpoEX Team
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Happy Holidays to the Viacoin community! I'm sure 2015 will be a fantastic year for certain alts like Viacoin. Have a wonderful holiday season guys!  Grin
Activity: 483
Merit: 250

How to do reindex?
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
 A quick note to everyone on the many contributors to Viacoin.. https://github.com/viacoin/viacoin/graphs/contributors

As well as Drak's commitment to it..  https://github.com/viacoin/blog.viacoin.org/commits/gh-pages

His days off Github is apparently coding. Thanks again good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Jump to: