Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 145. (Read 825850 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 10
What are you talking about? What's on the website?
Activity: 707
Merit: 505
HOLY SHIT CHECK THE ZYNGA WEBSITE  Shocked

Sounds like someone bought at 18k Wink lol
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
HOLY SHIT CHECK THE ZYNGA WEBSITE  Shocked
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Question:

would like to use LiteBit.eu for buying via with euro over sepa. Is this paypal like (direct payment) or do I only get via when the money finally arrived in their bank?

thanks

Arent SEPA transfers instant?

no, they are a bank wire with a fancy name
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Question:

would like to use LiteBit.eu for buying via with euro over sepa. Is this paypal like (direct payment) or do I only get via when the money finally arrived in their bank?

thanks

Arent SEPA transfers instant?
Question:

thanks
Looking at how Via/XCH Asset tokens might work in a game app, this image is from Zynga's Wizard of Oz slots game see how it allows the sending and receiving  of coins, quite

The upside to this fud is that the price is inflated at the moment and so there is some potential to makes some $$$ as the value drops over the next few days.
So when the rally is coming?

48 hours ago Cheesy

(wish it would hurry up and rally down to 10k so i can buy again). Predictions anyone?

Now let's talk about CustodyChains. What will it be?

Yes, a much better topic Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
So when the rally is coming?
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Now let's talk about CustodyChains. What will it be?
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Activity: 840
BTC rally  Shocked VIA rally is incoming!
i think this will be deleted but i dont care

Zynga, did make an announcement on Monday, that's the truth and Viacoin / Clearinghouse does have a PUZZLE token asset, which can be acquired in exchange for XCH and
The "PUZZLE" game is real, I learnt that from a source in district...

how much fud can one thread generate Tongue

links anyone? any proof at all??
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1064
wanted to reply to something but then I remembered this one

Truth. We've all been there...
Activity: 24
Hi all, to support user adoption some basics have to be picked up by the community I think, for example, translation of the viacoin.org website:

German
French
Chinese
Japanese
Spanish
Russian
Dutch
Italian

@btcdrak, who is the owner of viacoin.org? Is there a need for these translations at the moment? I don't have much spare time, but I'm willing to pick up the Dutch part. Maybe there is somebody to pick up the coordination of this. Any volunteers?

Best regards,
Ted

I can do the German translation. Coordination is also too much for me in the moment.
wanted to reply to something but then I remembered this one

Activity: 59
Hi all, to support user adoption some basics have to be picked up by the community I think, for example, translation of the viacoin.org website:

German
French
Chinese
Japanese
Spanish
Russian
Dutch
Italian

@btcdrak, who is the owner of viacoin.org? Is there a need for these translations at the moment? I don't have much spare time, but I'm willing to pick up the Dutch part. Maybe there is somebody to pick up the coordination of this. Any volunteers?

Best regards,
Ted
Jump to: