Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 143. (Read 825850 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I talked to Bitspark yesterday. They say that the first 2 or 3 coins will be added and we have two weeks time. So lets all keep an eye on it. Just to be safe we have to finish first off course ;-)

When will it launch? No trading markets now.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I talked to Bitspark yesterday. They say that the first 2 or 3 coins will be added and we have two weeks time. So lets all keep an eye on it. Just to be safe we have to finish first off course ;-)
Hi Everybody, just a reminder: bitspark.io is considering adding Viacoin. They have a coin vote at the moment. Please look at https://bitspark.io/coinvoting

Tweet #votevia to @bitsparkBTC or vote with bitcoin. At the moment we are in third place behind Vericoin and namecoin.

thanks for the support!

Yesterday we were in first place Wink It seems VRC & NMC community members bought lots of votes today.
Activity: 59
Hi Everybody, just a reminder: bitspark.io is considering adding Viacoin. They have a coin vote at the moment. Please look at https://bitspark.io/coinvoting

Tweet #votevia to @bitsparkBTC or vote with bitcoin. At the moment we are in third place behind Vericoin and namecoin.

thanks for the support!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Zeusminer answered my tweet and they are "considering more payments now". Please mail and tweet them to accept VIA for their scrypt cloud mining contracts!

Go VIA!

Cool, I emailed them last week but no reply Cry

You never know. Resend it. Tweet. Would be great if we can get onboard.
Zeusminer answered my tweet and they are "considering more payments now". Please mail and tweet them to accept VIA for their scrypt cloud mining contracts!

Go VIA!

Cool, I emailed them last week but no reply Cry

Go VIA!

Is there no post discussing the implications or prospects of this?

What is clear is that Peter todd is determined to give via the first treechain in crypto.

I am too much of a technical noob to understand the potential impact of the bitcoin core developments for via, unfortunately. Maybe there are some experts here who can brake this down for me?

ps: two days left to get 1000 via and 10000 xch http://www.reddit.com/r/viacoin/comments/2k0k81/viacoin_and_clearinghouse_present_the_future_of/
Activity: 318
Viacoin is not inflated, it is extremely undervalued.

I totally agree, it's looking like one of the best coins out there at the moment
definitely undervalued, the price will rise if the dev and community push it.

yes. Just compare its cap to some of the coins above us and than you know that its undervalued.

However, talking about the price will not change the price. Also not to the downside, such that derrend can buy back.

We need need to bring value to via by working together.

e.g. did you all tweet to Bitspark.io? Did you participate in the The_future_of____ contest?, Did you wrote some merchants from coinpayments to accept via like Zeusminer or seansoutpost?, Did you ask Bittrex to add XCH?, Have you thought how to create a community token which we can use for small bounties?.... ect. (just examples)

Use our reddit! Bring new subscribers and get involved yourself.

Go Via!

Yep, done most of those and others like, Shapeshift, CEX.IO etc also been in contact with OKCoin regard implementing an incentive token that focuses on incentive based futures trading and identified another industry that could utilize a reward token if anybody would like an idea checkout flipmymiles com

Thank you! This is the way to move via forward.
Activity: 707
Merit: 505
why aren't I allowed to champion the price down?
If I think the price is going to go down or is currently a bit higher than it should be...
Because that is called fudding. That simple.
Roll Eyes
Activity: 4

Go Via!

No one cares but the price. Sell your via and ride on the big wave of Bitcoin.

we are in parity with btc, so why sell for btc? oh man, noob accounts everywhere

IMO you can try 20x leverage.
Derrend, our addmitted several times publicly that your intension is to troll the price of via down to 10 or 8 that you can buy back. Now, you did it again. Please stop this. Its against the thread guidelines and should not be tollerated any longer by the community. Stop it.

Because that is called fudding. That simple.
Derrend, our addmitted several times publicly that your intension is to troll the price of via down to 10 or 8 that you can buy back. Now, you did it again. Please stop this. Its against the thread guidelines and should not be tollerated any longer by the community. Stop it.

Karmala I've only ever called myself a troll as a joke because foxy eluded to it one time so I made a joke out of it,

If I think the price is going to go down or is currently a bit higher than it should be due to zynga fraud price swings then I should be allowed to say so shouldn't I?
You seriously trying to say that we should only be allowed to cheer the price up or not speak? you for real bro?

I comment on the current state of the coin as I see it and at the moment it's higher than it would have been because of the lies told by techgen and I would prefer not to have to spend more money than I need to.

Now that's twice you've mentioned me by name Karmala, I would appreciate it very much if you would stfu Kiss

we are in parity with btc, so why sell for btc? oh man, noob accounts everywhere

It's not the worst idea, I personally sent 2 BTC to btc-e earlier because I want to be able to take some meaningful action if the price starts to fall which I couldn't do trading between BTC and VIA if their ratios aren't changing.

yes. Just compare its cap to some of the coins above us and than you know that its undervalued.

However, talking about the price will not change the price. Also not to the downside, such that derrend can buy back.

e.g. did you all tweet to Bitspark.io? Did you participate in the The_future_of____ contest?, Did you wrote some merchants from coinpayments to accept via like Zeusminer or seansoutpost?, Did you ask Bittrex to add XCH?, Have you thought how to create a community token which we can use for small bounties?.... ect. (just examples)

Go Via!

Activity: 4

Go Via!

Activity: 278
Merit: 100
Whew! I just made a "sales" pitch today on Viacoin.  Cry *crossing my fingers*

Awesome would be great to see some ideas around this how the community can pitch via out there... So real world use cases or how people can use it.

Was great to see how people were sharing their thoughts behind how Zynga would use via. So think kind of use cases would be awesome maybe on the viacoin website at some point.

Time will tell my friend Wink

Derrend, you addmitted several times publicly that your intension is to troll the price of via down to 10 or 8 that you can buy back.

Now, you did it again.

Please stop this. Its against the thread guidelines and should not be tollerated any longer by the community. Stop it.

Time will tell my friend Wink

Did you ask Bittrex to add XCH?

Discovered this myself earlier today when looking for an XCH chart, surprising I thought.
Jump to: