Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 144. (Read 825850 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Viacoin is not inflated, it is extremely undervalued.

yes. Just compare its cap to some of the coins above us and than you know that its undervalued.

However, talking about the price will not change the price. Also not to the downside, such that derrend can buy back.

We need need to bring value to via by working together.

e.g. did you all tweet to Bitspark.io? Did you participate in the The_future_of____ contest?, Did you wrote some merchants from coinpayments to accept via like Zeusminer or seansoutpost?, Did you ask Bittrex to add XCH?, Have you thought how to create a community token which we can use for small bounties?.... ect. (just examples)

Use our reddit! Bring new subscribers and get involved yourself.

Go Via!

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

I totally agree, it's looking like one of the best coins out there at the moment

No doubt that many new features and services on Viacoin & ClearingHouse will be shown up this or next month.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Whew! I just made a "sales" pitch today on Viacoin.  Cry *crossing my fingers*
Activity: 707
Merit: 505
I couldn't stand it any longer, 2 btc just left bittrex and is on it's way to be traded against fiat Undecided
Always in the wrong bloody coin Tongue
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

I totally agree, it's looking like one of the best coins out there at the moment

Viacoin may be a top 10(market cap) coin in 6 months.

I know what you mean but that'snot the market being dealt with at the moment, is the situation for many cryptos today i think Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Activity: 318
via is so stable of its price at around 5,
look at the rising of btc.
Lol, Jake the Panda FUD seriously !

Lol, no i dont even know who that is really, i'm just jivin' you Smiley

I don't see the price as being inflated or dropping it's looking really good at the moment.  

That basically says it all, VIA and XCH are connected remember.
A 21% drop for Via would put it at 11k which is what the correct price would be if not for the fake hype which definitely added no value to the coin.
Guys, if I understood btcdrak right (in the xch ann)... We will merge counterparties etherum implementation soon into clearinghouse.
Where's the announcement ?

I think he's just inferring compatibility because of code bases

Where's the FUD could you explain in more detail please?  
I don't see the price as being inflated or dropping it's looking really good at the moment.  

Are you and JakeThePanda still together?
BTC price rising,
VIA price not rising.

but when BTC price drops,
VIA price will drop too Wink

Check previous charts for verification if you wish:
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bittrex/viabtc

Beware of buying on the rumour.

This poor fellow just put him/herself 10,000 VIA in the red because of something happening over at Counterparty.

The Via code base is not the same as Bitcoin so the new counterparty code will need to be adapted and tested and whilst treechains, timelocks, op_returns and other projects are in the mix too we shouldn't expect to see these things immediately, perhaps I am wrong but realistically speaking I would imagine that even this time next week we will not be seeing these features in Via and the price can change very much in that time.

We must have thicker skins when it comes to pumping fellas Smiley
Guys, if I understood btcdrak right (in the xch ann)... We will merge counterparties etherum implementation soon into clearinghouse.

There is an alternative to Ethereum which is already finished and is called Automated Transactions.
Automated transactions is on a NXT testnet running live and right now is being integrated into Qora coin.
Also it can be integrated into any coin providing Turing Completeness on it.

Here and here you can find some details about it.

With a Pull Request to VIA's github you can get yourself 20 BTC reward only if the integration to VIA coin approved/achieved and then made the first atomic cross chain transfer ( something that has been achieved already on testnet proving that Atomic Cross Chain Transactions can be done ).

is this advertisment of another coin or something else...?

I am posting that because I have already discussed this with btcdrak.
The pull request is where the integration of AT into VIA can be started.

ok, I saw only Nxt Wink sorry was tired
Activity: 351
There is an alternative to Ethereum which is already finished and is called Automated Transactions.
Automated transactions is on a NXT testnet running live and right now is being integrated into Qora coin.

With a Pull Request to VIA's github you can get yourself 20 BTC reward only if the integration to VIA coin approved/achieved and then made the first atomic cross chain transfer ( something that has been achieved already on testnet proving that Atomic Cross Chain Transactions can be done ).

I am posting that because I have already discussed this with btcdrak.
The pull request is where the integration of AT into VIA can be started.

Activity: 351

Via is here now. Etherum lost it. Now its a question what is prefered for which purpose. Only two are left: XCH and XCP. Both can coexist.

GO VIA!
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
I wonder if the 50% rally in XCP is going to spill over to VIA/XCH.

XCP is rallying because it can now emulate Ethereum, a neat trick that VIA could do even better...
Activity: 350
I wonder if the 50% rally in XCP is going to spill over to VIA/XCH.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Hi Guys,

bitspark.io is looking to add a new coin by coinvoting. They are also considering Viacoin.
Please tweet #votevia to @bitsparkBTC to make your vote count.

You can also retweet my call  (@tedunite) to the viacommunity to vote on viacoin.

You can find the standings on the coinvoting here:

https://bitspark.io/coinvoting

Best regards,

Ted
Jump to: