Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 279. (Read 825850 times)

RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
Hey just wondering; why do these coins that PROMISE 2.0 protocol have huge successful presales when the technology already exists?

XC is a fully functioning 2.0 blockchain that is custom coded; just as VIA 'says' it will be. There was no pre sale, no pre mine, no IPO.

Hell the developers for XC have even been releasing their own decentralized applications with the wallet.

They have a 100% fully functioning anonymity transactions, they also just put fully encrypted messages into the wallet as well.

They plan on allowing user implementation of applications as soon as they complete their encrypted phone call wallet.

Does it have a gateway for clearing connected to banks via xch? Decrntralized marketplace a la counterparty? Read up newbie read up...

Please don't feed the trolls, it only makes them smell bad...
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

drak, please remove this guys spam. Once in the thread seems perfectly adequate. You can remove this post too. Wink

Spam? This is just pool information. If that annoys you a lot, I'll remove the previous ones Smiley

Edit; done, cleared the two others previously posted, if that can make you happy.

Thanks. I just think posting the same thing three times in not quite as many pages is a bit much. I removed my post above too.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io

drak, please remove this guys spam. Once in the thread seems perfectly adequate. You can remove this post too. Wink

Spam? This is just pool information. If that annoys you a lot, I'll remove the previous ones Smiley

Edit; done, cleared the two others previously posted, if that can make you happy.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
guys again.
how do I get a VIA address on windows wallet ?

thanks

If you go to file -> receiving addresses then that will show your addresses.
legendary
guys again.
how do I get a VIA address on windows wallet ?

thanks

I don't understand your question. Are you trying to put an address you already have into the windows wallet, or just get a receive address or what? Have you asked on the IRC channel for help?
legendary
There is not even a white paper about the blockchain 2 aka ClearingHouse. All we know about it is the 2 sentences mentioning in the first page introduction ... plus your assurance :-))  Do you realize the blockchain 2 is what Ethereum's exceptional dev team tries to accomplish? You can't seriously think this developer is in the league of Ethereum, his output on the subject certainly doesn't suggests that. Even Skycoin which has not even on the market has significantly more material on blockchain 2 than this dev.

NXT, Crypti and Qora are all trying to accomplish that too. But, so far only NXT, Qora and Via are actually launched and up and running. Crypti will be in less than a month.

You pick your horses and you make your bets. Ethereum looks like it's years away the way they talk.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Its official, 0.00000001 Via is now known as 1 drak  Cheesy

https://twitter.com/7J01X/status/490542592493228033
legendary
bter add via.

Is this a question, a request or a statement?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
http://via.minerpools.com come join us! let's keep finding more blocks! we're up to 1.2GH/s and going!
Block  10.001 has passed now full block rewards have kicked in.

Im currently mining on this pool with about 8 mhz
legendary
Since I'm mining with no rewards, I have earned 0.035 via in my pool, is that from transaction fee being paid to the miners?

Yes. Miners are only getting fees prior to the block rewards starting.
legendary
Would it be reasonable to assume miners will dump on the price?

I "assume" most miners just sell at market price. I expect that will happen here too. At only ~30k coins per day, it shouldn't drop the price too much. But, the markets will do what the markets will do.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
http://via.minerpools.com come join us! let's keep finding more blocks! we're up to 1.2GH/s and going!
Block  10.001 has passed now full block rewards have kicked in.
legendary

I for one also realize that when some people get to financial security they often take on projects they are interested even if there is no possible financial gain. However, I don't know if that is your situation. All I know is that you have a good trading track record here on the forums.

I would be interested in what your plans are for your 600 BTC. Will you be buying back VIA with that coin? I do think knowing you have a stake in the coin would assuage some peoples feelings that you have no vested interest in the coin if you only own 10 VIA.

(I hope this isn't a repeated question.)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
via.altmine.net p2pool

* Dedicated servers in Europe with 1 Gbit/s connection and DDoS protection.
* No user account required.
* Instant payouts when blocks are found.
* 0.75% fee.

p2pool sourcecode: https://bitbucket.org/dstorm/p2pool-via
Activity: 784
 Do you realize the blockchain 2 is what Ethereum's exceptional dev team tries to accomplish? You can't seriously think this developer is in the league of Ethereum, his output on the subject certainly doesn't suggests that.

I don't know the Ethereum devs, but why do you assume that he can't be in the same league? None of this is magic; yes, it's complex coding but any competent dev who invests the time can make meaningful contributions to this technology.

Anyhow, believe what you will. I have faith in our dev and I speak from experience.

If you would read up the technical material at the Ethereum github repo, you would check the whitepapers, videos and source code there, not to mention the credentials of the main devs (who are not anon by the way) you would not ask this question.

I have no doubt the the Viacoin developer is very talented, I am sure he will deliver everything and even more, he knows his stuff and everything will be great - all I was asking where is some technical material about the blockchain 2 and ClearingHouse, because he hasn't shown anything yet. Mainly I was asking, because I am interested in blockchain 2 technologies and this coin was promising precisesly that in the introduction, but not a word since that. There is still no further information about the ClearingHouse, so I was wondering whether he has anything at all (apart from the great cash from the IPO and for that I congratulate again).
legendary
Activity: 924
Bitfarms.io

http://suchpool.pw/via

BLOCK 10 000 HAS NOW ARRIVED. GET YOUR ASICS AND RENTALS, LET'S MINE THIS COIN!!

We also added higher difficulty ports for those operating scrypt asics or want to rent large amounts of hashpower. See below:

Regular vardiff ranging from 32 to 2048 (Good below 5-8MH/s):
stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3312
stratum+tcp://stratum2.suchpool.pw:3312

High hashrate vardiff port, from 512 to 20048 (For larger asics/rentals):
stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:13312
stratum+tcp://stratum2.suchpool.pw:13312

1 account and 1 set of workers for all pools on our new interface
Multiple Load-Balanced Node.JS Stratums + VARDIFF
24/7 Monitoring on Stratum, MPOS, Central Wallet, Mysql and much more
Helpdesk Support System, Active team, DDoS Protected and Flood filtered
10 Dedicated Servers in Cluster, Multiple databases and frequent full database dumps
Hosted in a state of the art Datacenter using n+1
Best bandwidth carriers, excellent connectivity and latency worldwide

http://suchpool.pw/via
To reach us:

URL: http://www.suchpool.pw
    Email: [email protected]
    IRC: irc.freenode.net - #suchpool
    Twitter: @SuchPool
    Support: Support.SuchPool.pw

legendary
Activity: 1064
You should invite an independent third party who is more knowledgeable than I am to inspect your source code and give his/her opinion on any innovation. From what I am seeing now is a sloppy copy-paste from bitcoin with zero innovation.

The code is all public on github. If that isn't an invitation for people to look at it, I don't know what is.

<3
legendary
You should invite an independent third party who is more knowledgeable than I am to inspect your source code and give his/her opinion on any innovation. From what I am seeing now is a sloppy copy-paste from bitcoin with zero innovation.

The code is all public on github. If that isn't an invitation for people to look at it, I don't know what is.
Jump to: