Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 283. (Read 825850 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
the coi are so higher today.
Len
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
I take it you mean cashing out, and no it doesn't.   If he had no interest in pursuing the project he could of just left with the BTC straight away and not even bothered with the distribution of the coins, let alone constantly responding to the same questions over and over
Awesome logic. Thank you. I should then buy the stocks of the companies when their CEOs are cashing out completely. Hey, but wait a second, that doesn't work in financial markets. It has to be that financial markets are dumb.

Last time I'm replying as you have clearly made your mind up already.  You must have some ulterior motive to be so passionate in dedicating so much of your time into something you think is a bad investment.   
Dev couldn't of won in this situation as if he bought into his own IPO people would have complained, if he would of kept some for himself people would have also complained.  You can't please everyone, someone is always going to be unhappy and It looks like that person is you this time.  Bad luck, jog on.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
this coin will not disappears as the dev is working properly and satisfy all the conditions that are necessary for the popularity of the coin.So it can be seen soon in any time.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Hope every features can be realized like the dev's imagine.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Very nice hype around the coin, I love the progress, hope it won't disappear in two weeks like most of the coins, and would be here a long trend of continuity.
What is the Roadmap of the coin development?
Activity: 462
I take it you mean cashing out, and no it doesn't.   If he had no interest in pursuing the project he could of just left with the BTC straight away and not even bothered with the distribution of the coins, let alone constantly responding to the same questions over and over
Awesome logic. Thank you. I should then buy the stocks of the companies when their CEOs are cashing out completely. Hey, but wait a second, that doesn't work in financial markets. It has to be that financial markets are dumb.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Because IPO's often were obvious scams, this clearly isn't.  Just go buy some on the exchange and shut up lol
Let me clear this up. IPO is good for the future of the coin, right?

No, it doesn't necessarily have any implications
And the fact that the dev is caching out completely and has no vested interest in the coin also doesn't have any implications?

can you please just alt-f4 the page now you have made your post and got your concerns/opinion across you are now just repeating yourself over and over again and drowning out other voices.
Len
Because IPO's often were obvious scams, this clearly isn't.  Just go buy some on the exchange and shut up lol

And the fact that the dev is caching out completely and has no vested interest in the coin also doesn't have any implications?
Len
Because IPO's often were obvious scams, this clearly isn't.  Just go buy some on the exchange and shut up lol

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
waiting for mine it.
Activity: 214
I like everything I am seeing about this coin so far.
The one thing that kind of erks me is that there is such a large hashrate for nothing for 10k blocks.
That's a really large waste of energy and no dev should make a launch this "fair".  

It's kind of ridiculous.  1-2k blocks would have been fine.

To secure the network
Len
Ok, so now you are telling us that IPO is good. But the community had different understanding 2-3 months ago. What has happened in between that made IPO magically become a good thing?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I like everything I am seeing about this coin so far.
The one thing that kind of erks me is that there is such a large hashrate for nothing for 10k blocks.
That's a really large waste of energy and no dev should make a launch this "fair".  

It's kind of ridiculous.  1-2k blocks would have been fine.
Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
It seems to me from the github commits that a few experienced bitcoin developers came together to make some big cash by releasing this coin. They have obviously got what they wanted (big cash) and many congratulations for that. At least it seems there are experienced developers behind this coin.

To move forward, I was wondering what's going to happen to the big plans about the ClaeringHouse? When any info/code/API will be released regarding to the ClearingHouse?
Github commits are not viacoin commits, these are bitcoin commits! Viacoin is a fork of bitcoin and all bitcion commits are transferred to viacoin. This is yet another confusion

Thanks for pointing this out, I just learned a new about how github works :-))

In this case I think this whole thing is a bit of a concern. Some anon developer promises a radically new blockchain and some ClearingHouse but at this stage there is nothing there and this whole coin could be just a well presented and marketed copy/paste action.

I hope btcdark  the main developer will give some info about the progress in the ClearingHouse development that allows asset tracking, betting, digital voting, reputation management, etc., which probably was on of the reasons to get in this for many investors.
Activity: 194
BaiQi

Get listed at Coin-Swap.net

How to get listed
You can get listed immediate if you meet the requirements at https://coin-swap.net/newcoin
or
You can vote once per hour in our IRC channel #coin-swap
Registration
Register

Support
Contact

Deposits
Confirmations are currently set to 10. You can watch the status of your deposit from your Deposit page.
wow,the exchange looks nice.
Jump to: