Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 281. (Read 825850 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I wonder if we break actual ATH this weekend.

That was HUGE one buy to 50k sato!

I saw it early morning, impressive imho :-)
Activity: 658
Viacoin(VIA) is added to Bter.com 's market at

https://bter.com/trade/via_btc

Deposit and get 1% bonus at

https://bter.com/myaccount/deposit/VIA

Bter is the biggest Chinese altcoin exchange platform!

great!

lunch time in China...  lets see what happens...
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
Hey just wondering; why do these coins that PROMISE 2.0 protocol have huge successful presales when the technology already exists?

XC is a fully functioning 2.0 blockchain that is custom coded; just as VIA 'says' it will be. There was no pre sale, no pre mine, no IPO.

Hell the developers for XC have even been releasing their own decentralized applications with the wallet.

They have a 100% fully functioning anonymity transactions, they also just put fully encrypted messages into the wallet as well.

They plan on allowing user implementation of applications as soon as they complete their encrypted phone call wallet.

Does it have a gateway for clearing connected to banks via xch? Decrntralized marketplace a la counterparty? Read up newbie read up...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

There is not even a white paper about the blockchain 2 aka ClearingHouse. All we know about it is the 2 sentences mentioning in the first page introduction ... plus your assurance :-))  Do you realize the blockchain 2 is what Ethereum's exceptional dev team tries to accomplish? You can't seriously think this developer is in the league of Ethereum, his output on the subject certainly doesn't suggests that. Even Skycoin which has not even on the market has significantly more material on blockchain 2 than this dev.

only time will tell.  if you don't believe in this dev (and it sure sounds like you dont), then don't own VIA.  plenty of other coins out there.
So is that what all this is about,  more promises? I've been reading and wasn't able to find out the hype that twitter was promising.
legendary
Activity: 1148

Bter is the biggest Chinese altcoin exchange platform!

great!
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Hey just wondering; why do these coins that PROMISE 2.0 protocol have huge successful presales when the technology already exists?

XC is a fully functioning 2.0 blockchain that is custom coded; just as VIA 'says' it will be. There was no pre sale, no pre mine, no IPO.

Hell the developers for XC have even been releasing their own decentralized applications with the wallet.

They have 100% fully functioning anonymity transactions, they also just put fully encrypted messaging into the wallet as well.

They plan on allowing user implementation of applications as soon as they complete their encrypted phone call wallet.
Activity: 658

There is not even a white paper about the blockchain 2 aka ClearingHouse. All we know about it is the 2 sentences mentioning in the first page introduction ... plus your assurance :-))  Do you realize the blockchain 2 is what Ethereum's exceptional dev team tries to accomplish? You can't seriously think this developer is in the league of Ethereum, his output on the subject certainly doesn't suggests that. Even Skycoin which has not even on the market has significantly more material on blockchain 2 than this dev.

only time will tell.  if you don't believe in this dev (and it sure sounds like you dont), then don't own VIA.  plenty of other coins out there.
Activity: 784

I am talking about your incentives. Your post is just explaining why there will be no dump from the dev on the market which doesn't mean that you have any vested interest in the coin.
Are you telling us that the buyers should buy the coin because there will be no dump from the dev and not because of the future?
Thank you, I am out.  

I think you might be missing one important point: the massive ICO and the massive BTC trading volume of the past 24 hours demonstrate enormous, untapped interest in blockchain 2.0 technology - in cyptocurrency applications that go beyond just exchanging value through coins transfers.

Given the remarkable demonstration of the market's interest in this, VIA's dev would seem to have a very strong *pecuniary* interest in adding value to his VIAcoin holdings - no? - as well as burnishing his reputation as a blockchain 2.0 pioneer. A reputation like that in the years to come will be worth a fortune. A reputation as a scammer - eh, not so much.

Scammers are generally short-sighted in that they dont recognise that there's a lot more money to be made in meeting/exceeding people's expectations/interests/needs than in scamming people. Via's dev has to realise that this coin could reach the level of DRK and XC at their heights - and beyond - if he delivers on even part of the promise.

I don't know much about this dev, but what little I've read and seen suggests to me that he is not stupid and short-sighted.

I wouldn't say your criticisms are FUD - just that they're perhaps a bit premature. The market's judgement seems to be that, after watching him develop and lead one of the smoothest and most successful ICOs ever, it's willing to wait and see what else this dev can do before jumping to conclusions.

So where is the blockchain 2.0? Does it exists at all, is it only a plan, is there any road maps for the blockcain 2.0 aka ClearingHouse?

Looks like it's mostly just a plan at this point and market speculation over whether he now has the resources -- financial (presumably he does now thanks to ICO?) and technical/talent/work-ethic (to be determined) -- to carry it out.

Yes he does have the technical skill and work ethic. Trust me on that one.

Activity: 896
Merit: 501
Activity: 490
0_0
guys on a windows wallet do I have to click request payment and use the address I get from there on a p2pool?
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
The dev certainly has competence.. before even telling ppl he had all the essentials ready.. website blog wallet source etc.. if there isnt a team he spent a fair bit of time doing all this prior to publisizing it all. Seems he likes to work and then surprise people with stuff..

Now as a dev Ive asked him if I can help with the development aspect so we will see if he needs help or already has groundwork in place and he can do it on his own.

Good stuff, I like hearing this. Team work/help is always a good thing.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
The dev certainly has competence.. before even telling ppl he had all the essentials ready.. website blog wallet source etc.. if there isnt a team he spent a fair bit of time doing all this prior to publisizing it all. Seems he likes to work and then surprise people with stuff..

Now as a dev Ive asked him if I can help with the development aspect so we will see if he needs help or already has groundwork in place and he can do it on his own.
Activity: 297

I am talking about your incentives. Your post is just explaining why there will be no dump from the dev on the market which doesn't mean that you have any vested interest in the coin.
Are you telling us that the buyers should buy the coin because there will be no dump from the dev and not because of the future?
Thank you, I am out.  

I think you might be missing one important point: the massive ICO and the massive BTC trading volume of the past 24 hours demonstrate enormous, untapped interest in blockchain 2.0 technology - in cyptocurrency applications that go beyond just exchanging value through coins transfers.

Given the remarkable demonstration of the market's interest in this, VIA's dev would seem to have a very strong *pecuniary* interest in adding value to his VIAcoin holdings - no? - as well as burnishing his reputation as a blockchain 2.0 pioneer. A reputation like that in the years to come will be worth a fortune. A reputation as a scammer - eh, not so much.

Scammers are generally short-sighted in that they dont recognise that there's a lot more money to be made in meeting/exceeding people's expectations/interests/needs than in scamming people. Via's dev has to realise that this coin could reach the level of DRK and XC at their heights - and beyond - if he delivers on even part of the promise.

I don't know much about this dev, but what little I've read and seen suggests to me that he is not stupid and short-sighted.

I wouldn't say your criticisms are FUD - just that they're perhaps a bit premature. The market's judgement seems to be that, after watching him develop and lead one of the smoothest and most successful ICOs ever, it's willing to wait and see what else this dev can do before jumping to conclusions.

So where is the blockchain 2.0? Does it exists at all, is it only a plan, is there any road maps for the blockcain 2.0 aka ClearingHouse?

Looks like it's mostly just a plan at this point and market speculation over whether he now has the resources -- financial (presumably he does now thanks to ICO?) and technical/talent/work-ethic (to be determined) -- to carry it out.

Pinky promise?
Activity: 148

Thank you, I am out.  

Activity: 490
0_0
guys as I want to use a p2pool and don't have time to go through this thread.
can someone tell me how to get a via address into my wallet?

thanks
legendary
Activity: 924
Bitfarms.io
Someone recomend me a pool with a low fee

Lower fees usually translate is lower expertise, lower attack protection and lower services. Also smaller team, much less support.

Make sure you pickup the service you need rather than the cheaper one Smiley
The word is hype
Have a feeling the dev might have the skills or at least a team but is keeping in underground for now. Just a feeling though.
Activity: 420

Thank you, I am out.  

Is there even a plan, though?  Or is it just 'Blockchain 2.0, y'all!!'

This is hard technical work. There at least needs to be a roadmap. Otherwise people are buying in on....well, I'm not sure what exactly they're buying in on.

Jump to: