Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 289. (Read 825850 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Holy shit 50k sats  Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
everyone has gone viacoin crazy.
Maybe we could have counts of early investors that didn't move their coins in their addresses on daily or weekly basis? Smiley For monitoring, maybe?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 145
Litecoin 2.0,  Plus the features they wanted to add on Bitcoin but couldn't + more to come!?.   You've done it Dev, good luck in the upcoming month.. you're doing interviews- just make sure to hide your face, people love the mystery factor.

Activity: 196
Volume is insane. Every exchange is probably adding.
Activity: 658
whats happening right now on Bittrex is astonishing
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
day traders will always lose as they do not want to get in loss and with a fear of getting bag holders they just sell their coins and make it easy for the buyers to buy them.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Hiya, co-ICO investors

Congratulations! We believe in this coin from the very start. There's no going back (or down). Litecoin, we're coming for you  Tongue
Does any1 know people from BTER? I really would love this coin to be on BTER Sad or BTC38
Activity: 404
https://nxtforum.org/
and viacoin on coindesk!

http://www.coindesk.com/things-alt-mintpal-fallout-viacoins-big-haul-altcoin-kids/

Viacoin presale raises 610 BTC

Viacoin

A new altcoin project attracted more than 600 BTC in a pre-sale prior to the launch of the block chain.

The eight-day presale of viacoin brought in just over 610 BTC, an amount worth more than $380,000. The round consisted of both large and small investors, as shown by a presale distribution list provided on the alt’s official Bitcoin Talk forum post. Notably, the document shows that one investor purchased 75 BTC worth of the alt.
Activity: 658
I won't sell till we reach Clearing House, or see the apps that can be built above the chain. $5 per coin is not impossible.

Yup, the future of this coin is much more interesting than just its price

Agreed.  Although, I cant help not stare at traders letting go of 1000s of VIA at this price so easily. I keep thinking they probably don't know what the coin is yet.  

day trading via is inevitable. fprtunately, the real investors (including a number of miners) know the true otwntial of this coin and know to hold long term as you can already see by the stable uptrend, the ipo investors and low buyers arent dumping.

most miners who mine via are aware of its potential value, hence why theyre mining it. im convinced that at the very least 40-50% of miners will hold as well.

daytraders will do their thing. this is crypto after all. but as you can see, nothing is even able to suppress the stability of via.

viacoin is just an infant. watch this baby grow. Smiley

wish i had more.  Sad

stupid coinbase.
Activity: 490
I won't sell till we reach Clearing House, or see the apps that can be built above the chain. $5 per coin is not impossible.

Agreed.  Although, I cant help not stare at traders letting go of 1000s of VIA at this price so easily. I keep thinking they probably don't know what the coin is yet.  

day trading via is inevitable. fortunately, the real investors (including a number of miners) know the true potential of this coin and know to hold long term as you can already see by the stable uptrend, the ipo investors and low buyers arent dumping.

most miners who mine via are aware of its potential value, hence why theyre mining it. im convinced that at the very least 40-50% of miners will hold as well.

daytraders will do their thing. this is crypto after all. but as you can see, nothing is even able to suppress the stability of via.

viacoin is just an infant. watch this baby grow. Smiley

First 3 days mining = 36,000 coins a day.

At current price that is 7btc a day.

The 3 days after that there are 28,800 coins a day.

At current price that is 5.5btc a day.

If people mine and dump it won't be noticeable. If people buy in and the price goes up congrats early investors (yes I am one of them) we can sell at a higher price.

Perfectly launched coin and it's set up so that miners can't dump the price down. As long as early investors hold or don't do a mega dump this price will stay steady and slowly go up as long as new buyers come.

Yup.  I thought about selling at 3x profit then realized this and started buying more instead.  Very pleased with this coin so far.

Could someone explain to a non techie (non-mining-techie, especially) how was the launch of this coin unique and completely different from other coin launches?

Hi,

In a (non techie way), the launch was calculated.. it seems almost immaculately and planned really well (ANN Time-spacing, having miners jump in at a specific point in time, and how the pre-sale was done) since October 2013.   To me so far, everything mentioned by the Dev (BtcDrak) about the coin details (source) and how the launch was, seem to play out so well- and on top of that, upcoming crypto-breakthroughs that had been 'attempted' to be done on the Bitcoin protocol.  

I'm amazed so far.

Activity: 168
If you aren't comfortable ........

If people mine and dump it won't be noticeable. If people buy in and the price goes up congrats early investors (yes I am one of them) we can sell at a higher price.

Perfectly launched coin and it's set up so that miners can't dump the price down. As long as early investors hold or don't do a mega dump this price will stay steady and slowly go up as long as new buyers come.

Yup.  I thought about selling at 3x profit then realized this and started buying more instead.  Very pleased with this coin so far.

Could someone explain to a non techie (non-mining-techie, especially) how was the launch of this coin unique and completely different from other coin launches?

Other coins have a premine for the devs, large block rewards and quick mining (a day to a week) so the coins can be mined and dumped before the coin dies and people move on. With VIA we have a coin people want to buy and hold and to prevent people from mining and dumping the rewards are low so you will mine and hold. People will market buy and hold and in the end everyone profits knowing this coin won't suddenly die and actually has a future.
Activity: 224

Jump to: