Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 290. (Read 825850 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
lol 56btc buy support at 0.00022000 looks like its becoming more profitable to mine  Wink
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
First 3 days mining = 36,000 coins a day.

At current price that is 7btc a day.

The 3 days after that there are 28,800 coins a day.

At current price that is 5.5btc a day.

If people mine and dump it won't be noticeable. If people buy in and the price goes up congrats early investors (yes I am one of them) we can sell at a higher price.

Perfectly launched coin and it's set up so that miners can't dump the price down. As long as early investors hold or don't do a mega dump this price will stay steady and slowly go up as long as new buyers come.

Yup.  I thought about selling at 3x profit then realized this and started buying more instead.  Very pleased with this coin so far.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
First 3 days mining = 36,000 coins a day.

At current price that is 7btc a day.

The 3 days after that there are 28,800 coins a day.

At current price that is 5.5btc a day.

If people mine and dump it won't be noticeable. If people buy in and the price goes up congrats early investors (yes I am one of them) we can sell at a higher price.

Perfectly launched coin and it's set up so that miners can't dump the price down. As long as early investors hold or don't do a mega dump this price will stay steady and slowly go up as long as new buyers come.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Can't go fast enough!! Smiley
Activity: 136
2089 blocks left...  Smiley
So what happens in 30 hours or so?  Miners get coins?  I guess I'd be curious as to what effect that will have on the price.

My prediction is a dip to 15k because of panic but I could be wrong and someone pumps it.

I dunno , considering the small amount of actual coins that will be mined, The price was 16k-17k for many hours today as soon as it reached 17k it would get someone unloading an amount into the buy walls, cumulatively it was far more than total amount mined in a single day. 

Im changing my prediction. If it dips it will only be for a tiny amount of time and then shoot above 20k Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
So what happens in 30 hours or so?  Miners get coins?  I guess I'd be curious as to what effect that will have on the price.

My prediction is a dip to 15k because of panic but I could be wrong and someone pumps it.

I dunno , considering the small amount of actual coins that will be mined, The price was 16k-17k for many hours today as soon as it reached 17k it would get someone unloading an amount into the buy walls, cumulatively it was far more than total amount mined in a single day. 

Activity: 138
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Minerpools is already back up, but we had to change ISP and our IP has changed, you can reach the website at http://via.minerpools.com/ All stats and user data are safe.

If you'd still have some love for us, our stratum is stratum+tcp://181.58.125.139:4083 It's already up but we're still notifying the users.

Once again I apologize for all these inconveniences, we've had to endure far too many DDOS attacks and were able to mitigate them but today was different, the good side was that the server wasn't reached, although it basically killed our internet connection. Changes have been made to avoid this in the future.

http://via.minerpools.com is FINALLY BACK UP.
Activity: 468
oh man.. imagine when this gets on mintpal, theres going to be 1mil+ trading volume for weeks!

I'm pissed that my international wire didn't make into btc-e in time for this!
Activity: 568
Merit: 255
@ provenceday, cheers mate, imported priv key to qt and works fine now Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
It uses Scrypt.. it's a scrypt clone then.

Second of all this whole concept was done last year and was a flop it was even featured on Coindesk way back..
is this v2.0 for the NOV noobs that came late ?

IPO ? no thanks.. even worse than a pre-mine !

the write up is a load of bullshit too.. a scrypt block chain is going to get bloated eventually so your speed boasting means fuck all sorry.

this is just a big ass ponzi..
Activity: 404
https://nxtforum.org/
i really love the bit that the dev does not have any premines at all and that the dev is going to mine for his own coins!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
could any please help, Im having trouble sending my coins from my electrum wallet....

I keep getting a error message "exceptions must be old-style classes or derived from BaseException, not NoneType"

tried both on windows and linux computers but same issue

This is a quick article to cover how to import private keys from a paper wallet and also cover some issues people have been experiencing with Vialectrum wallet, which is unfortunately still a little bit buggy. This article will cover a couple of scenarios: can’t open Vialectrum, forgotten password, and can’t send viacoins.

Viaclectum’s initial purpose was to be a safe way to generate your initial deposit address in a safer way, backed up with a 12 word seed phrase.

For the time being we recommend exporting your private keys to the main Viacoin-Qt client.

Exporting Private Keys
This is the process for exporting your private key from Vialectrum

Here’s how:

Open Vialectrum (if you can’t, this is covered later)
Right click on the address, or addresses that contain a viacoin balance
Click ‘private key’. This is a 50 or so digit number string beginning with 7
Import Private Key to Viacoin-Qt
Open Viacoin-Qt
Click on then Help menu, then Debug
Open the “Console” tab.
Type in the following command importprivkey 7yourprivatekeygoeshere
After a few short moments, Viacoin-Qt will rescan the address and your balance will be imported.
Please note that Vialectrum uses change addresses. So if you made any payments in Vialectrum, your balance might be spreads out across a few addresses, so check all addresses and repeat the process.

Import Paper Wallet
To import your private key from a paper wallet, please just open Viacoin-Qt as above and follow the instructions to enter import the private key.

Forgotten Vialectrum Password
Don’t panic as you can recreate the wallet using the 12 word seed you were asked to write down.

Open Vialectrum
From the File menu select New/Restore
Enter a new filename like wallet2
Enter your 12 word seed
This will recreate the wallet. You should then proceed to export the keys with a balance to Viacoin-Qt as above.

http://blog.viacoin.org/2014/07/18/wallet-woes.html
Activity: 568
Merit: 255
could any please help, Im having trouble sending my coins from my electrum wallet....

I keep getting a error message "exceptions must be old-style classes or derived from BaseException, not NoneType"

tried both on windows and linux computers but same issue

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
Activity: 562
Merit: 251
ALCEDO
Oh, I'm too late for pre-sale  Embarrassed

If some caritative soul can send me some Viacoins I'll be pleased  Grin

VddXhMkCk1qzsUks87kyhzAzTazBTVU3kW
Activity: 267
no premine  Cheesy
ico available  Sad
 Huh
ico = premine Grin

2 different things.. go read the difference.
Jump to: