Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 135. (Read 358194 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Much Much better  Grin  Grin  Grin
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
It def worth 10k-50k especially with so few coins, its a fully realized thing too, no this or that, plus a few bits.....

In context of crypto, its boss, could have REALLY NICE POTENTIAL

This can be the new SKYPE,but better.
legendary
It def worth 10k-50k especially with so few coins, its a fully realized thing too, no this or that, plus a few bits.....

Yep as said by here before, marketing will have a big impact in vior.
I hope the dev has something prepared for marketing ^^
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

legendary
This "coin" is awesome. And very very undervalued.

I'm in.

The million $ marketcap is possible, with a good marketing and a working gateaway, combined with free calls with vior ^^

1M$ is Quark,the shitcoin.

This is much better.This can go very high.

Yeah, you are right, but its better setting up a plausible marketcap, and after that continue rising ^^
legendary
Activity: 1027
VIOR should be worth atleast 40K Satoshi

More like 400K
Unless a Whale intends, that can only be a dream.
running a gateway+competent advertising company+1000000+ users and 1Vior=1BTC at least
Activity: 540
Merit: 500

More like 400K
Unless a Whale intends, that can only be a dream.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Activity: 644

I'm in.

The million $ marketcap is possible, with a good marketing and a working gateaway, combined with free calls with vior ^^

1M$ is Quark,the shitcoin.

This is much better.This can go very high.
legendary

I'm in.

I'm in.
legendary
the sell orderbook is getting without coins. This morning there were more than 5 btc to 7k sat, now 4.26 to 9.8k sat.
Vior is rising, no one will stop it
Activity: 504

Hi codenamethis.. i really like the video you made, thanks.. but could you still make minor cuanges in them, like a spelling control.. Smiley i noticed a your instead of you're

yea, ill be uploading a hd version of it with the revise text.
Activity: 566

Hi codenamethis.. i really like the video you made, thanks.. but could you still make minor cuanges in them, like a spelling control.. Smiley i noticed a your instead of you're
legendary
Activity: 1291
Because I'm becoming such a fan of Viorcoin, I'm offering a 20 VIOR giveaway to incentivize people to sign up at the forum.

See the giveaway here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--907602
legendary
Activity: 1291
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Get something on the FB AD that talks services.....PEER TO PEER yada yada, get something to advertise real use. We have real use.

"Cheap Secure Global communication; Voice, Video, messaging... only a Viorcoin away..then.. UTILIZING the peer to peer...." This, Viorcoin, is officially a player for big things, Id play that.

Id put India and Southeast Asia on there too, eventually there too.
Activity: 566
ill pledge my stake for the next month to the facebook campaign, anyone with me?

I'am with you.. and sending 0,1 btc for fb campaign now ( later in the evening, Codenamethisnutz)
Jump to: