Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 136. (Read 358194 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
ill pledge my stake for the next month to the facebook campaign, anyone with me?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Lets go vior, by the way i think your appointment is right carpenter
legendary
I know i may have alluded to this already, talking about mpesa and the african banking center, but I hope no one is missing the forest through the trees.

by mixing a crypto coin with a pegged minute price viorcoin may have created the first true anonymous gateway between fiat and crypto.

no one needs to pass over government id to pay for a phone subscription, and viorcoin are just tokens to buy those minutes.
if viorcoin opens a fiat payment system that transfers viorcoin to your wallet as a credit towards minutes of airtime...

a gateway with a stable backed coin is achieved.
there would also be legal precedent with mpesa.

anyways just my 2 cents
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
so it begins,

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viorcoin/342727782582737

ad campaign with target users of interest

a 10 usd daily budget

legendary
so who is making the facebook page?

Do you want me to make it? We can share the password between us so that the development is quicker.

i could make the fan page, also a few short promo videos so we could share on social media, i could setup a community wallet so we could cover cost for a few quality ideas, like getting a spokesperson, a professional press release, Pr firm to distribute our press release, facebook ad campaing for the calling plans and viorcoin.

Cool I can help out as well
Any chance you can take point thisnutz? 

Yea, ill do the facebook page now and graphics for it, i will also setup a small campaign targeting facebook users with the interest in bitcoin, altcoins, communications, international calls, free calling, innovation, skype and a few other target words.

im gonna try an get a script going for get a spokesperson and do a small 30s video to promo the calling service once we get the prices.

this will be the community wallets:
Code:
vior VGB9yZNNTHhxQ7We4hXoycauf4BSdDyekP

Btc 196zDKzG14vRTUjRVZm5V9StJYiTP52Y9j

sent and thanks  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
remember to stake your coins

I like how there seems to be more and more interest in the vior gateway lately, hopefully you will all support the network by staking some coins.

Depending on how the pricing goes, the first people to buy over 30k vior coins will probably get free phone subscription for life by using there stake as to pay..

invest in vior gateway and by supporting the network you can get free phone service forever

Maybe you could help out with this? http://viorcoin.com/forum/index.php/38-how-staking-works

I'm still unclear on exactly how staking works, and I'm sure others are as well. By having a place you can point people to they may be more likely to stake.

hopefully my answers made sense..

now go stake some coins
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Do you want me to make it? We can share the password between us so that the development is quicker.

i could make the fan page, also a few short promo videos so we could share on social media, i could setup a community wallet so we could cover cost for a few quality ideas, like getting a spokesperson, a professional press release, Pr firm to distribute our press release, facebook ad campaing for the calling plans and viorcoin.

Yea, ill do the facebook page now and graphics for it, i will also setup a small campaign targeting facebook users with the interest in bitcoin, altcoins, communications, international calls, free calling, innovation, skype and a few other target words.

im gonna try an get a script going for get a spokesperson and do a small 30s video to promo the calling service once we get the prices.

Code:

Like a Boss. I'm doing some hardcore advertisements in all my channels and I look forward to seeing the new pages flourishing as well to spread further, faster and to more demanding customers.

Code:

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
ViorCoin, Well done for the develop commitment...Almost, a rarity.

Regard.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

It's down, we're officially in the biggest moon curve yet. Check out these sexy candles, happy holidays VIOR community, we have giant lift off!  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

I like how there seems to be more and more interest in the vior gateway lately, hopefully you will all support the network by staking some coins.

Depending on how the pricing goes, the first people to buy over 30k vior coins will probably get free phone subscription for life by using there stake as to pay..

invest in vior gateway and by supporting the network you can get free phone service forever

Maybe you could help out with this? http://viorcoin.com/forum/index.php/38-how-staking-works

I'm still unclear on exactly how staking works, and I'm sure others are as well. By having a place you can point people to they may be more likely to stake.

Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
legendary

legendary

Activity: 566

we have been over 5 k a few times before, but it got pushed back again.. I can see that happen today as well, as the support in upper regions is weak..
Activity: 566
Thanks for the quick answers.

How do I move coins between Stakeable and Spendable?

You dont/can't move them in between.. When a stake happens, a part of your coins are reserved, that means they are not spendable at that time.. The amount reserved will be spendable after the stake has matured..

Iam trying to answer it the best way possible, as iam no technical wonder either.. Smiley Perhaps someone can fill me in when it's not correct..
Activity: 392
Jump to: