Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 138. (Read 358194 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Thanks for keeping us informed of your progress.
This more than anything is why you are the best dev around.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I have added the latest OSX wallet to the front page for mac users. Please download and thanks for your patience.

I will release the voice calling price, tomorrow

Incoming VIOR to the moon, then double moon.  Grin
I have added the latest OSX wallet to the front page for mac users. Please download and thanks for your patience.

I will release the voice calling price, tomorrow
Whats's up Dev? You said you gonna release the gateway feature yesterday, what happened?

The update to gateway feature has now been completed and working fine but the wallet crash on hangup so i can't release it to the public until the issue has been resolved.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
A Facebook page would be a good idea! Smiley
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
I have been testing the VoIp last days, it works flawless, but i have some suggestions:
- The volume is a bit low, will be fine if it could be a bit higher.
- Will be also fine, if there is a poping window when you receive a call, as if you are not looking at the wallet, you wont notice. This could be also get better within a sound for incoming calls.
I like the project idea, and  i will be buying some vior as is really cheap right now.
Keep up the good work!

Welcome to the club.
Thank you!!  Grin
legendary
so who is making the facebook page?
legendary
I have been testing the VoIp last days, it works flawless, but i have some suggestions:
- Will be also fine, if there is a poping window when you receive a call, as if you are not looking at the wallet, you wont notice. This could be also get better within a sound for incoming calls.
I like the project idea, and  i will be buying some vior as is really cheap right now.
Keep up the good work!

Welcome to the club.
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Whats's up Dev? You said you gonna release the gateway feature yesterday, what happened?
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Keep up the good work!
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
We need a stable price. I think 20k satoshi is the base price that we should be at.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I will answer all the questions tomorrow when work resume. Just dropping by to say Hello. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday.
supposed some HUGE companies involved in this coin,your roadmap will be accomplished easily.Do you have any other investments,dev?

All the pre-crowdsale features have been released. The phone gateway features was added to viorcoin post-crowdsale and currently 3 days late for release.

Development is on the right path but additional seed fund will definitely help established viorcalls globally.

will gateway be released today?

At a guess the dev will probably release it in the new year.
legendary
I will answer all the questions tomorrow when work resume. Just dropping by to say Hello. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday.
supposed some HUGE companies involved in this coin,your roadmap will be accomplished easily.Do you have any other investments,dev?

All the pre-crowdsale features have been released. The phone gateway features was added to viorcoin post-crowdsale and currently 3 days late for release.

Development is on the right path but additional seed fund will definitely help established viorcalls globally.

will gateway be released today?
How about getting a Facebook page for Vior Coin? We can even pay FB for advertising the coin around. [ I would not mind sharing the charges]

We can also add some catchy quotes like" Did you miss the bitcoin revolution??? Here is Vior coin- the next revolution about to unfold...Do not miss to be a part of it'  ...Something on these lines. We already have a youtube video which we can popularize in the crpto sect.

What say Mr. Carpenter?

nice idea, i could probably make a few videos with the quotes so we could promo vior even better.

That would be great. We can start with that in the new year by then the gateway would also be established.

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
I'm really happy with my Vior investing, and I'm trying to use it with some of my international friends.

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
How about getting a Facebook page for Vior Coin? We can even pay FB for advertising the coin around. [ I would not mind sharing the charges]

We can also add some catchy quotes like" Did you miss the bitcoin revolution??? Here is Vior coin- the next revolution about to unfold...Do not miss to be a part of it'  ...Something on these lines. We already have a youtube video which we can popularize in the crpto sect.

What say Mr. Carpenter?

nice idea, i could probably make a few videos with the quotes so we could promo vior even better.

Activity: 238
Its working perfectly.
Jump to: