Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 137. (Read 358194 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Hope this helps while pegging the price.

This coin is around as rare as DRK coin and that's around 600k, VIOR has some unprecedented growth potential. All we need now is advertisements to mix in with the already amazing Dev and finished product and I wouldn't be surprised if VIOR hits 1 mill sats each within 1-2 year(s).

Maybe we can team up with a big PR firm like Munne did. They got the same PR firm who did MaidSafeCoin which is the top asset and Konami the guys who make Metal Gear Solid and other big players from around the globe. If we take a giant leap in ads like that, VIOR will be the next boat people missed like BitCoin millionaires. It's so refreshing to have an unspied on Video and VOIP chat. So over due if you ask me, and now that KoreCoin turned out to be a crap and is dying, people will flock to VIOR due to the actual work the Dev has accomplished already and continue to plans and produce. I'm so impressed with VIOR, it's easily my favorite investment, because I'm at least guaranteed 25% annual return on a coin that never dipped even close to ICO price since release, just steady organic growth. It will become exponential and really take over the market quickly, we've been in the top 5-10 coins on Bittrex and we're still just on ONE EXCHANGE! LOL! I've asked to have it added on Poloniex, because they have the smoothest interface that works so lightning fast and was just revamped, but unfortunately, they still continue to not have it. I'm sure once it's there and on Cryptsy, we'll really see VIOR shine. Let's keep working team, we got this win.  Grin

If the dev and other community members would approve, when the time is there, i would be willing to conribute to this.. (marketing/Pr)

Yeah I'm with you brother, it's a team effort, we all contribute and win as a community of shareholders to support this brilliant idea.
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000
Thanks for the quick answers.

How do I move coins between Stakeable and Spendable?
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Could someone technical help me with these questions about staking?

http://viorcoin.com/forum/index.php/38-how-staking-works

I think it would be helpful if more discussions took place at viorcoin.com.  It would be easier to sort conversations into searchable categories.

I hope you don't mind iam answering here as iam not registered at the other forum..

1. You stake by moving your coins to your wallet, it stakes autimatically after that
2. I believe that after 8 hours the coins are matured, if iam correct..
3. By staking you already support the network..
4. iam not sure of the last question, perhaps someone else can answer that..
legendary
Could someone technical help me with these questions about staking?

http://viorcoin.com/forum/index.php/38-how-staking-works

I think it would be helpful if more discussions took place at viorcoin.com.  It would be easier to sort conversations into searchable categories.

This coin is around as rare as DRK coin and that's around 600k, VIOR has some unprecedented growth potential. All we need now is advertisements to mix in with the already amazing Dev and finished product and I wouldn't be surprised if VIOR hits 1 mill sats each within 1-2 year(s).

Maybe we can team up with a big PR firm like Munne did. They got the same PR firm who did MaidSafeCoin which is the top asset and Konami the guys who make Metal Gear Solid and other big players from around the globe. If we take a giant leap in ads like that, VIOR will be the next boat people missed like BitCoin millionaires. It's so refreshing to have an unspied on Video and VOIP chat. So over due if you ask me, and now that KoreCoin turned out to be a crap and is dying, people will flock to VIOR due to the actual work the Dev has accomplished already and continue to plans and produce. I'm so impressed with VIOR, it's easily my favorite investment, because I'm at least guaranteed 25% annual return on a coin that never dipped even close to ICO price since release, just steady organic growth. It will become exponential and really take over the market quickly, we've been in the top 5-10 coins on Bittrex and we're still just on ONE EXCHANGE! LOL! I've asked to have it added on Poloniex, because they have the smoothest interface that works so lightning fast and was just revamped, but unfortunately, they still continue to not have it. I'm sure once it's there and on Cryptsy, we'll really see VIOR shine. Let's keep working team, we got this win.  Grin

If the dev and other community members would approve, when the time is there, i would be willing to conribute to this.. (marketing/Pr)
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Fully realized tech, so cool. All we have now is a marketing need. But, its only a matter of time until business sees the cost factor, and security. The sony issue is a perfect example of layering security needs.

Just imagine, a new telecom company launches secure and cheap global communications services. Geesh, it should be worth some coin...
If everything works up as planned and the calls are anonymous then we can even get some NGO's [ Ngos who use help lines] to use  Viorcoins where in they can advertise there Vior address and distressed people can call them anonymously for getting opinions.

Vior calls are just perfect for them!!

Let's get our vote on and give more life to the VIOR markets!  Cheesy

Maybe we can team up with a big PR firm like Munne did. They got the same PR firm who did MaidSafeCoin which is the top asset and Konami the guys who make Metal Gear Solid and other big players from around the globe. If we take a giant leap in ads like that, VIOR will be the next boat people missed like BitCoin millionaires. It's so refreshing to have an unspied on Video and VOIP chat. So over due if you ask me, and now that KoreCoin turned out to be a crap and is dying, people will flock to VIOR due to the actual work the Dev has accomplished already and continue to plans and produce. I'm so impressed with VIOR, it's easily my favorite investment, because I'm at least guaranteed 25% annual return on a coin that never dipped even close to ICO price since release, just steady organic growth. It will become exponential and really take over the market quickly, we've been in the top 5-10 coins on Bittrex and we're still just on ONE EXCHANGE! LOL! I've asked to have it added on Poloniex, because they have the smoothest interface that works so lightning fast and was just revamped, but unfortunately, they still continue to not have it. I'm sure once it's there and on Cryptsy, we'll really see VIOR shine. Let's keep working team, we got this win.  Grin
Activity: 540

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
hope some of you bigger guys get it down so the price can move upp! Smiley

Activity: 378
legendary
Activity: 1288
Vior would be awesome for private sex chat, after all who wants to be spied on while knocking one out?
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
If everything works up as planned and the calls are anonymous then we can even get some NGO's [ Ngos who use help lines] to use  Viorcoins where in they can advertise there Vior address and distressed people can call them anonymously for getting opinions.

Vior calls are just perfect for them!!
Whats's up Dev? You said you gonna release the gateway feature yesterday, what happened?

The update to gateway feature has now been completed and working fine but the wallet crash on hangup so i can't release it to the public until the issue has been resolved.

Thanks for the update Dev..
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
so who is making the facebook page?

Do you want me to make it? We can share the password between us so that the development is quicker.
Activity: 378
Huge potential here. This one can go sky(pe) high. I bought as many as I could and buy more in the coming days.
legendary
I've started a thread at Viorcoin forum where users can exchange Viorcoin addresses in order to test the VoIP/video calling features.

http://viorcoin.com/forum/index.php/37-post-your-viorcoin-address-here-so-we-can-talk
Just finished reading through all 66 pages and I didn't see anything that mentioned why bitfloor.net is down. Did I miss it?

I deleted the server because no one player at the site.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
It has been down since fork.... don't know why
legendary
Just finished reading through all 66 pages and I didn't see anything that mentioned why bitfloor.net is down. Did I miss it?
Jump to: