Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 140. (Read 358194 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
..... oh well Cry Cry

Don't panic..probably they didn't activate the viorcalls network at their end that's why the network that route the wallet to phone number is offline.

I was just looking forward to some new tech to play with at christmas =P
not panicking
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
..... oh well Cry Cry

Don't panic..probably they didn't activate the viorcalls network at their end that's why the network that route the wallet to phone number is offline.
legendary
Setting up the final piece of the gateway payment system is time consuming because I have to setup price for every country, fix and mobile manually, currently at letter "G" and still have to get to "Z"

I still have to finish the price comparison between viorcalls and other calling providers like skype etc so that people will see that viorcoin has cheaper price.

Update:
Good news-
I have finished all the required settings for the gateway set up but the phone network is offline. Unfortunately, the staff for the viorcall service provider are on holiday break so I can't get hold of them to fix it. By Saturday, they should be back online.
Thanks for your patience and understanding. Have a merry Christmas everyone
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
After the implementation of all software and hardware solutions code should be destroyed. Grin Cry
Or to erase the memory of the developer Grin Cry if the Virtual Private Network is really encrypted.
If the project gains momentum to the developer will come the guys from the NSA as it happened with Skype.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Does anyone know the proof of stake percentage and min hold time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Smiley i have a hard time just explaining why Bitcoins is something worth looking into,

but i am still trying Smiley
legendary
hope new wallet is out before christmas dinner tomorrow, i am going to show it to my familly...  well the familly that knows about crypto, hopefully that will get the rest talking about it.
Activity: 276
Ive been reading most of thread... Im a bit late but ill try to get me some vior Smiley Great project. Good luck all
Activity: 350
OP has been updated with additional features
Dear dev,
what I wanna know is  where you from ,just curious.

If you look under his 5 star dev rating it says he's from Canada.

What's the meaning of 5 Star?

It means Dev can be trusted and he has provided proofs of his identity etc. for getting verified.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
Dear dev,

cryptoasian rating meaning that he has shown proof of id, address, online activity, all that jazz.

Viorcoin dev is 100% verified.  Cheesy
legendary
Dear dev,

cryptoasian rating meaning that he has shown proof of id, address, online activity, all that jazz.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
Dear dev,

legendary
Dear dev,

Activity: 238
Dear dev,
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Merry Xmas vior community. Have a good day
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Finnish Strong tomorrow! Smiley Merry christmas everyone!

Merry christmas to you too Sust, let's hope we get some updates on MNE after Christmas.. Smiley
Activity: 280
Finnish Strong tomorrow! Smiley Merry christmas everyone!
legendary
Setting up the final piece of the gateway payment system is time consuming because I have to setup price for every country, fix and mobile manually, currently at letter "G" and still have to get to "Z"

I still have to finish the price comparison between viorcalls and other calling providers like skype etc so that people will see that viorcoin has cheaper price.

I couldn't finish it and it's getting late. I will complete the task later in the day. I have to sleep now.

thanks for keeping us posted

I couldn't finish it and it's getting late. I will complete the task later in the day. I have to sleep now.
Jump to: