Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VisitBit Advertising w/ Geotargeting - From 0.000001 BTC per UNIQUE visit - page 2. (Read 33663 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★
Is this site still active I check few days back and have no ad
Activity: 448
By the way, payments aren't going to my Microwallet account Sad

I emailed leckey, responded within minutes... He is on the case! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
By the way, payments aren't going to my Microwallet account Sad
legendary
Hmmmm.... As an advertiser I love the one time unique visits.

Maybe offer the option when making the ad to have a 24 hour unique visit, or have a forever unique visit?

Some people might just want nonstop traffic...

Yeah I've thought about doing that - just not really had the time to implement that as of yet. But it's definitely a planned future update!
I have very less ads in last few days and some time have nothing please bring some more for more customers on your site

lately this happens on most of ppc sites.
Many already died and some are going to died in next few weeks  Shocked

And quite often, the ones that remain are framebreakers.
OP, are you even doing anything to prevent framebreakers in your ads?
Activity: 392
Bitcoin will survive

Maybe offer the option when making the ad to have a 24 hour unique visit, or have a forever unique visit?

Yeah I've thought about doing that - just not really had the time to implement that as of yet. But it's definitely a planned future update!
I have very less ads in last few days and some time have nothing please bring some more for more customers on your site

Many already died and some are going to died in next few weeks  Shocked
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★

Activity: 434

Activity: 448

legendary
OP, your site has some framebreaker ads Smiley Might want to get rid of em.
Activity: 210
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
legendary
Activity: 210
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
your site offline? Not loading...
Horrible... Just horrible.. Just as I'm coming to the first payout... Magically they have run out of advertising...  I smell bull.

I can assure you, it's not bull. If we've run out of advertisements you can use other sites which utilise microwallet to top it up over the threshold. Or wait a couple of days and come back when there are more ads.

In my experience over the past few weeks, I get usually only one ad a day, maaaaybe 2 if I'm lucky.
Pretty disappointing though, seeing how many advertisements used to be available.

Perhaps I need to contact some more prospective advertisers and drum up some business!
legendary
Horrible... Just horrible.. Just as I'm coming to the first payout... Magically they have run out of advertising...  I smell bull.

I can assure you, it's not bull. If we've run out of advertisements you can use other sites which utilise microwallet to top it up over the threshold. Or wait a couple of days and come back when there are more ads.

In my experience over the past few weeks, I get usually only one ad a day, maaaaybe 2 if I'm lucky.
Pretty disappointing though, seeing how many advertisements used to be available.

legendary

They pay to Microwallet, a bunch of other sites do that as well. It's just a micropayment cache.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Approaching 2 million payouts to our users!
I Like The, Multiple, Instant Micro-Wallet Payments!

Awesome Site, Probably The Best BTC Advertising/Faucet!

Join Us From My Sig,
 Cool

glad you like it
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Approaching 2 million payouts to our users!
I Like The, Multiple, Instant Micro-Wallet Payments!

Awesome Site, Probably The Best BTC Advertising/Faucet!

Join Us From My Sig,
 Cool
Pages:
Jump to: