Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VIVO - Masternodes, ASIC-Resistant, Secure, High MN Rewards, Decentralized - page 25. (Read 201504 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Devs, seriously!

dont fuck around with the github master, use another branch, so that master is compilable - right now, i have previous code, which doesnt work on vivo network, and current code does not compile

and customers that cannot run their ordered masternodes

please fix it

Node-vps

Some support for windows masternodes would be good. Without all the #Linuxisthegreatest crap.  Roll Eyes

i think it was some guy in innova that made a windows version of sentinel

You can also find Windows sentinel in Desire ANN thread.
It should work for any coin. Try it.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Devs, seriously!

dont fuck around with the github master, use another branch, so that master is compilable - right now, i have previous code, which doesnt work on vivo network, and current code does not compile

please fix it

Node-vps

Some support for windows masternodes would be good. Without all the #Linuxisthegreatest crap.  Roll Eyes

i think it was some guy in innova that made a windows version of sentinel
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Devs, seriously!

please fix it

Node-vps

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Devs, seriously!

please fix it

Node-vps

ps: and what good is it, when you build executables but dont build them for static execution?
Activity: 236
Merit: 12
ok maybe yes, but why when mining on altminer or unimining or some other bigger pools there are a lot of connection problems and mining on small pools where are only several miners there is no problem? I do not think there is a problem with VIVO network. Maybe it is a problem with the overloading of big pools, its connection capacity, maybe used code Yii has something to do with it - it is not able to handle this kind of load (1000s of users doing on the same port). I really do not know, the only I know is that, small pools have not this kind of problems these days.

tried doing PXC, FTC, TZC VIVO on altminer and everyone has connection problems. And not only me. You can find it here in the forum, there are users with these problems and nobody from pool operators has not answered anything yet.
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
so, have been testing VIVO on bulwarkpool and there was no connection problem since yesterday. In fact I can not say this about altminer and others  Undecided
This pool seems to be stable (connected via EU server). Is there somebody who can connect to help to mine first VIVO blocks for checking the payouts? Currently there is a small hashrate and TTF is expected a very long time and I have only 1 miner free for this pool right now  Undecided

I don't think it has anything to do with the pool but the network.
so, have been testing VIVO on bulwarkpool and there was no connection problem since yesterday. In fact I can not say this about altminer and others  Undecided
This pool seems to be stable (connected via EU server). Is there somebody who can connect to help to mine first VIVO blocks for checking the payouts? Currently there is a small hashrate and TTF is expected a very long time and I have only 1 miner free for this pool right now  Undecided
Hello, these are my data in altminer:

Balance 0.00000000 LIVE
Total not paid 0.02807984 LIVE
Total Paid 0.00000000 LIVE
Total won 0.02807984 LIVE

How much unit does the payment to my wallet? 1, 0.1? Huh Huh Huh
there should be a payment of all coins which were confirmed 101times in next payout time. The payment will not be processed if they are still immature (blocks under 101 confirmations) you should wait and your coins will pass through.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello, these are my data in altminer:

Balance 0.00000000 LIVE
Total not paid 0.02807984 LIVE
Total Paid 0.00000000 LIVE
Total won 0.02807984 LIVE

How much unit does the payment to my wallet? 1, 0.1? Huh Huh Huh
the same for port 10001, facing connection issues time by time.
Classic MPOS pools work great. Only these YIIMP-based are a bit unreliable these days. What is wrong with them?
I switched to a new one, bulwarkpool where are only several miners and it is not as loaded as other bigger are. And it works great. Currently 0 stale or rejected shares after about 2 hours of mining. Maybe the reason is that there are not as much miners as in other pools. But will it be OK with more and more miners?
Using altminer or others, it generates several rejected and sometimes stales almost every 30 minutes. And it looses connection once per hour at least. Altminer, antminepool and unimining with 1000s miners have often connection problems.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout
Any other pools than the list in the first post, all of them seems crap for me.
I got this often very often:  Stratum connection failed: Failed to connect to eu1.altminer.net port 4233: Connection refused

Same for me  Sad

Use port 10001 - dedicated VIVO port and more stable.
Activity: 4
Prompt please, whether it is possible to launch masternodus on the virtual server with operating system windows?
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
Nothing is True...
HAving a lot of trouble to setup my masternodes... all available ressources are not working. so far it's the hardest masternode I had to setup....

Did anyone succed to ´setup his masternode last two weeks?

Check: "vivo-cli getinfo" - look for errors at the bottom line.
Delete blockchain files and especially peers.dat, keep only wallet.dat and vivo.conf
Re-download all, run sentinel, remote start MN again.
Activity: 160
HAving a lot of trouble to setup my masternodes... all available ressources are not working. so far it's the hardest masternode I had to setup....

go join Discord,  we are there.
Activity: 56
VIVO COIN

~

We are pleased to introduce BulwarkPool.com which is open pool for all the miners around the world. Our pool has just added Vivo Coin.

~

- Pool fee: 0.0% (First 10 blocks, than only 0.5% fee)
- Min. payout: 0.01 Vivo
- Stratum support
- Pool nodes: EU and US coming soon
- DDoS protection
- Graphical displays for hashing speeds, income and pool statistics.

Website https://bulwarkpool.com/
Discord - https://discord.gg/eKTwKwe
Telegram - https://t.me/joinchat/EvCRLA_emdkyeBqQDK2Xiw
Activity: 160
VIVO looks to be on the roll today, lot of potential!!! Grin

WOW. today price pump to 6000,  hold and wait
Activity: 84
Hmm... I learned about Vivo just right now. And reading the last posts does not cause desire to buy it.  Undecided
Activity: 61
Merit: 11

Activity: 20
There is something wrong with VIVO network.  I tried mining in various pools.  My miners keep getting disconnected then reconnects losing much of the hashes.  I'm supposed to mine 8 coins a day with my rigs but I could only muster 1 coin.

same here. So i m mining other coins now  Angry
Activity: 113
*===== AntMinePool =====*
* ]Mining for passion...[ *

Link: antminepool.com

VIVO Coin (VIVO) has been listed

Miner config:
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://antminepool.com:4233 -u VIVO_WALLET_ADDR -p c=VIVO

VIVO Coin Block Explorer:
http://antminepool.com/explorer/VIVO

It doesn't work for me.
Rigs can connect to the pool
They receives job and good shares. They works like on other working pools at all.
I see my hashrate on the wallet's page

BUT they worked 1 hour and didn't receive any vivo
I can't recomend this pool

how can you get any coins if you mine for 1 hour.  First you need to resolve block than you need to wait for confirmations and you get the coins. Better go there https://www.altminer.net/site/mining there is about 3Gh/s for VIVO

Sorry for the incovenience.
The pool found 3 blocks but all are rejected by Masternode. Now i downgrade the daemon to the 0.12.1.7 the previous was 0.12.2.1.
Pages:
Jump to: