Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Vocal] ★ [Public POD]~ Empowering Artists ~ 1 vocal = 1 song ★1.8 M coin - page 13. (Read 26566 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

"The time has come for starving artists to finally make real money from their music. "

It take a whole lot more than just cutting out the middleman in the music industry to become successful. Takes a huge marketing, promotion and production budget. Videos aren't cheap, travel is not cheap, studio time with major producers ... not cheap. A pool of funds is still necessary to provide this backing to ANY artist.

This is what has me interested in VOCAL. I've been an artist manager and musician for 20 years. Still very well connected. They've touched on supporting the artist long-term. This is key. The ability to crowd-fund is also good. Hopefully all this means the artist will have the type of support i've mentioned.

All the best to Vocal

Yea lot of money if you want to make large artists interested in a cryptocoin. Try contacting Bieber to have him support Biebercoin BRC, likely he never even heard of it and I don't see any effort to let it happen. Besides he wouldn't even know who created the coin, if he could be trusted etc. I don't see any harm but like the Coinyecoin they may be afraid for a lawsuit.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
R.M.H. Ether 2013

"The time has come for starving artists to finally make real money from their music. "

It take a whole lot more than just cutting out the middleman in the music industry to become successful. Takes a huge marketing, promotion and production budget. Videos aren't cheap, travel is not cheap, studio time with major producers ... not cheap. A pool of funds is still necessary to provide this backing to ANY artist.

This is what has me interested in VOCAL. I've been an artist manager and musician for 20 years. Still very well connected. They've touched on supporting the artist long-term. This is key. The ability to crowd-fund is also good. Hopefully all this means the artist will have the type of support i've mentioned.

All the best to Vocal
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
Activity: 139
this is the good example.. all the time you continue buying scamcoins showing 3rd party pods you will keep being scammed  Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
good indeed, you are atleast showing off your face, but suggestion perhaps u need to hold your ID card next to your face and a card written " skele, bitcointalk.org"  Cool love the music btw
sq
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
As we continue to release more news, we show how we are applying a base value for the coin itself, the songs from Artists partnered almost exclusively with Vocal will cost 1 Vocal to download it , we hope to be able to expand this song list from more and more Artists including in a no distant future; well known celebrities.

At least this is backed by something credible not by delusional things like others... lol
Activity: 224
VocalPlatform.com
As we continue to release more news, we show how we are applying a base value for the coin itself, the songs from Artists partnered almost exclusively with Vocal will cost 1 Vocal to download it , we hope to be able to expand this song list from more and more Artists including in a no distant future; well known celebrities.
VocalPlatform.com
About 14 hours left until the end of ICO and Roadmap is now released:

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I will update the Chinese thread with the new Vocalist and latest news today.. Great coin..

https://twitter.com/goldentags/status/531338424360251393  Let's all tweet..  Smiley
Activity: 448
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
Last full day of ICO is today! The ico will be ending tomorrow, lets get the word of Vocal out there!
sq
Activity: 294
we have not much time now.. Smiley its ending soon
VocalPlatform.com
Congratulations on having your first ARTIST on board and I will update the Chinese OP tomorrow. I been under the weather for 2 days.

Hi, thanks for maintaining the other language topics!
VocalPlatform.com
Wow, this kind of transparency just changed my mind, you took a big risk I wish your team the best on this coin. I'll buy some now, just for your honesty.

Thank you for the kind words, we hope other developments can follow this basis Smiley.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Wow, this kind of transparency just changed my mind, you took a big risk I wish your team the best on this coin. I'll buy some now, just for your honesty.
VocalPlatform.com
Hello!, to incentivize and reward investors, our Dj Rumich will release a mini contest:
The highest investor will be able to put his name/nickname on the tittle of his next song, or to have his name called inside the track itself.!

Cheers!

The reward is currently holded by an Investor who put .75 btc.

Quoting for reference Smiley.
Activity: 261
Merit: 255
Hi everyone.
Designer for the Vocal Team here!

Figured I'd leave a post here myself.
The team as a whole decided we should do something different and more outgoing to ensure our current and potential investors of what we're doing and of who we are.
Given the current situation of our scam riddled crypto scene, we think the Public PoD will bring a lot more transparency and hopefully, others will follow doing the same or even improving on it.

Other than that, I hope you find our project as interesting as I do and help us fund it!
legendary
Resist all IPO, ICO. Do not let these things and then destroy the encryption market.
说得对,这作者就是个傻B骗人的

Can you all stop posting fud in this thread and this is the English section..thank you! There is a Chinese thread already if you want to post there. Please respect the forum boards.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: