Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Vocal] ★ [Public POD]~ Empowering Artists ~ 1 vocal = 1 song ★1.8 M coin - page 12. (Read 26566 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If you can't understand my post please report it
please ceck your block explore
i get this  Sad

502 Read from server failed: Unknown error

The following error occurred while trying to access http://vocal.explorer.ssdpool.com:9115/:

502 Read from server failed: Unknown error
Generated Mon, 10 Nov 2014 21:20:02 SE Asia Standard Time by Polipo on PC:8080.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
VocalPlatform.com
VocalPlatform.com
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
It would be better, if we get a mulitpool paying out VOCAL.

This is a great idea..I bet a lot of artist Folks would love to mine it too.  Smiley

You can't, it's 100% Proof of Stake.
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
When will we have video proof of the burning of the 26 millionish coins?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

This is a great idea..I bet a lot of artist Folks would love to mine it too.  Smiley
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
VocalPlatform.com
Update the link for this new thread in the old one.

Yeap, it will be updated asap and the link to website too.

Btw yeah , we have a tiny mcap, only 2 million coins and no more created with mining as this is pure PoS. 
Update the link for this new thread in the old one.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Wat is the total coin count after ico?
Activity: 139
Nice, good movement seeing on the exchange..
VocalPlatform.com
Wallets are ready, once ccex enables withdrawals we will release them.
VocalPlatform.com
Where are the wallets?
why is the ico not finished ?

We're waiting on C-Cex to close the ICO and update our source so we can release the wallets.
Activity: 448
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
The ico should be over but C-Cex system is not fully automated with the ICO so we gotta wait for an administrator to get on.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 378
VocalPlatform.com
About an hour to the pre sale to end!, hope everyone interested are in.
VocalPlatform.com

"The time has come for starving artists to finally make real money from their music. "

It take a whole lot more than just cutting out the middleman in the music industry to become successful. Takes a huge marketing, promotion and production budget. Videos aren't cheap, travel is not cheap, studio time with major producers ... not cheap. A pool of funds is still necessary to provide this backing to ANY artist.

This is what has me interested in VOCAL. I've been an artist manager and musician for 20 years. Still very well connected. They've touched on supporting the artist long-term. This is key. The ability to crowd-fund is also good. Hopefully all this means the artist will have the type of support i've mentioned.

All the best to Vocal

Yes our crowdfundings are exactly for that, firstly they will help small artists but later as we grow, we can reach bigger stars, no one started big Smiley.

Also many people have been complaining about soundcloud recently, thats another target we will reach.
Activity: 212
R.M.H. Ether 2013

"The time has come for starving artists to finally make real money from their music. "

It take a whole lot more than just cutting out the middleman in the music industry to become successful. Takes a huge marketing, promotion and production budget. Videos aren't cheap, travel is not cheap, studio time with major producers ... not cheap. A pool of funds is still necessary to provide this backing to ANY artist.

This is what has me interested in VOCAL. I've been an artist manager and musician for 20 years. Still very well connected. They've touched on supporting the artist long-term. This is key. The ability to crowd-fund is also good. Hopefully all this means the artist will have the type of support i've mentioned.

All the best to Vocal

Yea lot of money if you want to make large artists interested in a cryptocoin. Try contacting Bieber to have him support Biebercoin BRC, likely he never even heard of it and I don't see any effort to let it happen. Besides he wouldn't even know who created the coin, if he could be trusted etc. I don't see any harm but like the Coinyecoin they may be afraid for a lawsuit.

People have to also realize that in the case of Coinyecoin .. Kanye himself is already tied into contracts for months/years to come. As with any artist. Plus they've already received their advances which in turn is their profit. Its the publishers/labels and distributors that would have more of an interest to be against any artist crypto as it interferes with what they have to recoup which can take years/albums to do so!
Pages:
Jump to: