Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 21. (Read 10248 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Will Votes mobile app be launched or not?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Is it necessary to specify the maximum number of the respondents which can take part in the survey or vote when I create it?
Activity: 336
Since 2017, the team has been working on this project.
I believe it should be a real developer, a visionary developer.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
What info will I have to specify in the check list of the respondent?
Activity: 378
VOTES
Why has the survey creator restricted me to access the vote?
Most likely, you’ve violated some rules related to the vote. Contact him and learn more about it.
VOTES
Can individuals arrange paid surveys on Votes?
Yes, anyone will be able to hold a paid survey on our platform.
VOTES
Is it possible to adjust receiving notifications about new paid surveys on Votes?
This option will appear in the mobile version of our platform.
Activity: 238
It’s restricted to create more than one account using the same computer, right?
Activity: 238
Is it required to fill out the check- list of the respondent after the registration?
VOTES
What’s the minimum number of the tokens that the respondent should earn in order to withdraw them from the system?
The minimum withdrawal amount is  100 tokens.
VOTES
Is signing up for the system free for survey organizers?
It’s free to sign up for the system for all the participants regardless to their role.
VOTES
Is it possible to create tests on Votes?
Yes, of course, we’re eager to provide as many tools for creation of all sorts of surveys as possible
Activity: 196
Is it possible to adjust receiving notifications about new paid surveys on Votes?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Can individuals arrange paid surveys on Votes?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Why has the survey creator restricted me to access the vote?
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
If you can reach the presidential election with this platform, then success is guaranteed for a long time !!!
It's a really good idea, but i think that the governments will not allow private companies to engage in elections, because it is the most important event for citizens
Activity: 177
Merit: 88
If you can reach the presidential election with this platform, then success is guaranteed for a long time !!!
VOTES
Can one user have several accounts in the system?
Our product is already launched. Visit service.votesplatform.com, please, and check it yourself.
VOTES
What will happen to the user if he violates any Votes rule?

The maximum is 2 accounts, if the users is planning to have 2 roles – both the user’s and respondent’s. We don’t encourage multiaccounts.
VOTES
Is it possible to withdraw the tokens earned right to the KKCoin or Etherdelta exchanges?
No, ‘cause this can lead to the fact that you will lose the tokens earned. First withdraw them to the wallet, and then use the exchange.

The severity of the punishment depends on the rule that the user has violated. The last resort measure is the permanent ban.
Pages:
Jump to: