Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 68. (Read 10280 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hello. How many tokens will be put on the second round of ICO?
Activity: 210
According to your forecast, in 2 years the audience of blockchain voting will be approximately 30% of the total population of the earth. Do not you think this is optimistic?
By no means, the results can even be slightly understated. The technologies used by Votes improve the quality of voting and make this process universal.
You also state that soon the majority of elections to state bodies will also be organized online. I think the probability of this event is even lower.
In Estonia, the parliament was elected through online voting. In Britain, regularly hold online elections to bodies of different levels. The future has already come!
I somehow missed these events. Thank you for informing me. So, the platform can sell its decisions to the authorities in the future?
According to your forecast, in 2 years the audience of blockchain voting will be approximately 30% of the total population of the earth. Do not you think this is optimistic?
By no means, the results can even be slightly understated. The technologies used by Votes improve the quality of voting and make this process universal.
You also state that soon the majority of elections to state bodies will also be organized online. I think the probability of this event is even lower.
In Estonia, the parliament was elected through online voting. In Britain, regularly hold online elections to bodies of different levels. The future has already come!
Activity: 103
Hello. On the Internet are now very popular paid surveys, but their effectiveness is quite low. Due to what do you plan to change the situation?
Activity: 224
If by 2020 the volume of the polling and voting market using blockchain reaches 2 billion people, what share of this volume do you plan to occupy?
Activity: 378
VOTES
very great project, i think this is one the best project i could possible participate now. count my support thru sharing and posting it on my social media accounts. i wish this project a big success. goodluck to this project and goodluck to you dev.
Thank you for your feedback! We will be happy if you take part in our ICO and become a part of Votes!
VOTES
I'm just wondering how they could reach 10 million people of audience. This is a huge figure... How many of them were involved in individual projects? How long was the first survey conducted? I wanna know the details.
The project has been working for many years, so this is not surprising. With the launch of Votes, the number of customers will increase several times!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I saw the information that the module "Analytics and statistics" will be available to each user. What tools will this module include?
VOTES
I’ve seen only Russian developers in the WP… Tell me please, did the project cooperate with any foreign sociological companies or services previously? Or maybe cooperates now? Or will cooperate?
So far, there are no foreign partners, but in the future they may appear with a high probability!
VOTES
Have a nice day! This is the question for developers:  what uniqueness does blockchain bring to the project? Why is it engaged in development of such a platform?

The bloc allows the platform to be completely transparent. All participants in the voting will clearly understand that there will be no manipulation in the voting, the results will be fair.
Activity: 364
Hello! Could you explain why, as the basis of your project, you decided to take the local development of Simpoll? What advantages will this give Votes in the future?
Activity: 224
How many tokens are allocated for all rounds of sale?

For 3 rounds of sales, the company's management has allocated 80 million tokens.
Activity: 392
How many tokens are allocated for all rounds of sale?
Activity: 280
Hello everyone! The design of the project is very beautiful, the wrapper has been made worthy, but what are the essence... Polls and voting, but now nobody uses them. Hardly the project will be successful and in demand, I do not advise anyone to invest in it.
Seriously? Voting is not used anywhere? That is, presidents choose at random? Do not make anyone laugh. Even in everyday life, polls are used constantly. So this project is sure to be in demand and successful.
I meant that in everyday life they have not been used anywhere for a long time. However, you have a different opinion. Well, tell me, where are polls used in everyday life?
Yes, it's generally easy, you do not even have to walk far for examples: polls and polls are used to learn public opinion and make various decisions; sociological surveys are generally applied everywhere to improve the quality of life, work, etc .; in large companies they regularly conduct testing and questioning of employees to improve the working atmosphere.
It's strange why I did not remember it myself ... And I was in the course, but somehow I forgot about it, that's why I expressed such an opinion. Well, thank you for reminding me of all this. Now I really see the potential of this project!
What about the Votes feature? Service will allow users to conduct "fair" voting and polls?
Activity: 238
Hello everyone! The design of the project is very beautiful, the wrapper has been made worthy, but what are the essence... Polls and voting, but now nobody uses them. Hardly the project will be successful and in demand, I do not advise anyone to invest in it.
Seriously? Voting is not used anywhere? That is, presidents choose at random? Do not make anyone laugh. Even in everyday life, polls are used constantly. So this project is sure to be in demand and successful.
I meant that in everyday life they have not been used anywhere for a long time. However, you have a different opinion. Well, tell me, where are polls used in everyday life?
Yes, it's generally easy, you do not even have to walk far for examples: polls and polls are used to learn public opinion and make various decisions; sociological surveys are generally applied everywhere to improve the quality of life, work, etc .; in large companies they regularly conduct testing and questioning of employees to improve the working atmosphere.
It's strange why I did not remember it myself ... And I was in the course, but somehow I forgot about it, that's why I expressed such an opinion. Well, thank you for reminding me of all this. Now I really see the potential of this project!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
When will it be listed on exchanges?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
What means this "everyday life"? Certainly (most likely) not the time while you're eating or jogging or something like that. But... you have never encounter on some poll while reading something on the Internet? You have heard about Surveymonkey or Simpoll for example?
Pages:
Jump to: