Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 66. (Read 10280 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
 If the company has its own audience on Simpoll, why not switch it to more innovative Votes service?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I’ve seen many services that offered people and companies to arrange surveys and voting. What will differ Votes from them?
In fact, nothing will. Well, it’ll have broader functionality, more flexible settings. Obviously it should somehow highlight them at the background of the competitors.
You’ve forgotten to tell about the main point! Company will use blockchain and smart contracts as a base and this will ensure transparence and honesty of surveys and voting which will be held on the base of the platform!

I’ve heard somewhere that the project’s team is experienced even in creation of similar services. Is that true? I mean, if they’re already experienced in this matter and they will unify this experience with smart contracts, this will be a super project!

Yeah, quite right! The project team is a creator of the largest online service for conduction of voting and surveys in Russia - Simpoll.ru. They have been working for many years and the base of their clients has more than 50 000 clients, and there’re Gazprombank, Megafon, Adidas and many other well known brands among them!

What a great experience! I don’t even doubt the success of the project! Will any technical developments from Simpoll be used in Votes?
Activity: 252
I’ve seen many services that offered people and companies to arrange surveys and voting. What will differ Votes from them?
In fact, nothing will. Well, it’ll have broader functionality, more flexible settings. Obviously it should somehow highlight them at the background of the competitors.
You’ve forgotten to tell about the main point! Company will use blockchain and smart contracts as a base and this will ensure transparence and honesty of surveys and voting which will be held on the base of the platform!

I’ve heard somewhere that the project’s team is experienced even in creation of similar services. Is that true? I mean, if they’re already experienced in this matter and they will unify this experience with smart contracts, this will be a super project!

Yeah, quite right! The project team is a creator of the largest online service for conduction of voting and surveys in Russia - Simpoll.ru. They have been working for many years and the base of their clients has more than 50 000 clients, and there’re Gazprombank, Megafon, Adidas and many other well known brands among them!

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Will your platform have any stabilization fund? You know, no one is impervious to fluctuations of the value of the token.
Activity: 280
Hello. Perhaps you should contact the authorities directly and offer them your tools? Anyway, they need transparent voting more than anyone.
Activity: 364
Are all the sites on which the bounty will be held listed in the WP, or can this list be expanded in the future?
Hello. Why do you need to conduct two rounds of the ICO? As for me, you can do without it.
The first round was held for those who didn’t manage to take part in the pre-ICO. The more tokens are bought, the faster the platform will develop!
Activity: 238
Hello. Why do you need to conduct two rounds of the ICO? As for me, you can do without it.
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. You plan to spend more than half of the budget on a marketing campaign. Is it really necessary?
Activity: 266
How many tokens will be reserved for payments to platform employees? They also need some money to keep their families.
VOTES
The price of the token in the last two rounds of the sale remains unchanged, or will it constantly grow?
The token costs 10 cents in the first round and 15 cents in the second. The price doesn’t change during the round itself.
Hello. What will happen to the funds collected during the first round, but not spent?
They will become part of the basic budget of the platform. You can get acquainted with its distribution on the page 11 of the WP.

This is exactly the thing we all need badly! Fair and completely transparent voting system for everyone!
VOTES
Hello. What will happen to the funds collected during the first round, but not spent?
They will become part of the basic budget of the platform. You can get acquainted with its distribution on the page 11 of the WP.
VOTES
How much money have you already spent on organizing a marketing campaign? It seems to me, to attract the audience to save is definitely not worth it.
This is a commercial secret at the moment. We can only say that this is a part of the funds raised during the first round of the ICO. However, we’re planning to report to the holders of the tokens in the future.
VOTES
Do you think that in online voting in the coming years, it will be more often to use blockchain-technology, or will the centralized databases do not surrender their positions?
Blockchain technology ‘cause it significantly reduces the likelihood of fraud. Moreover, it makes the voting process itself incredibly transparent.
VOTES
Hello. On the Internet are now very popular paid surveys, but their effectiveness is quite low. Due to what do you plan to change the situation?
Sure! We wanna make the surveys voluntary and effective. In addition, the results will be more precise due to a more precise choice of the target audience of the survey.
Pages:
Jump to: