Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 69. (Read 10280 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hello everyone! The design of the project is very beautiful, the wrapper has been made worthy, but what are the essence... Polls and voting, but now nobody uses them. Hardly the project will be successful and in demand, I do not advise anyone to invest in it.
Seriously? Voting is not used anywhere? That is, presidents choose at random? Do not make anyone laugh. Even in everyday life, polls are used constantly. So this project is sure to be in demand and successful.
I meant that in everyday life they have not been used anywhere for a long time. However, you have a different opinion. Well, tell me, where are polls used in everyday life?
Yes, it's generally easy, you do not even have to walk far for examples: polls and polls are used to learn public opinion and make various decisions; sociological surveys are generally applied everywhere to improve the quality of life, work, etc .; in large companies they regularly conduct testing and questioning of employees to improve the working atmosphere.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello everyone! The design of the project is very beautiful, the wrapper has been made worthy, but what are the essence... Polls and voting, but now nobody uses them. Hardly the project will be successful and in demand, I do not advise anyone to invest in it.
Seriously? Voting is not used anywhere? That is, presidents choose at random? Do not make anyone laugh. Even in everyday life, polls are used constantly. So this project is sure to be in demand and successful.
I meant that in everyday life they have not been used anywhere for a long time. However, you have a different opinion. Well, tell me, where are polls used in everyday life?
Activity: 266
The results of some votes should be kept for several years, so circumstances force. What is the maximum number of years you can store the results of voting in Votes?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Have you already developed a strategy to deal with competitors in this market? Due to what advantages do you plan to win the competition?
Hello! How much money was it possible to assemble companies for pre-ICO?
Hello! The fee for pre-ICO was 650 Eth.
Activity: 336
Hello! How much money was it possible to assemble companies for pre-ICO?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Great idea + Great Team = Great Company! It's all about this company!
Activity: 364
I’ve seen only Russian developers in the WP… Tell me please, did the project cooperate with any foreign sociological companies or services previously? Or maybe cooperates now? Or will cooperate?
Activity: 364
Have a nice day! This is the question for developers:  what uniqueness does blockchain bring to the project? Why is it engaged in development of such a platform?
Activity: 294
Hey guys, what’s about the price of one token? Tell me please, I’m laying out expenditures)))

I don't get it... Do you think that someone will dictate the free market? Or you state that the market ain't free?
The price of a token will be $0.15 on this ICO. It’s the main stage. There’re 50 million tokens sold.
Activity: 11
Hey guys, what’s about the price of one token? Tell me please, I’m laying out expenditures)))

I don't get it... Do you think that someone will dictate the free market? Or you state that the market ain't free?
Merit: 31
Activity: 11
Good afternoon. It seems that the project is interested only in large investors, right? Isn’t it designed for ordinary people?
Why do think it isn't? Common people could profit not only through rise in price of a token but also from answering on some online questionnaire. It looks like win-win combination to me...
Activity: 196
Good afternoon. It seems that the project is interested only in large investors, right? Isn’t it designed for ordinary people?
Hello! If you’re talking about the target audience of investors, I’m gonna let myself to disagree. On the contrary, if the project is of interest to large companies which are very likely to invest in it to  have a tool for clarifying public opinion, sure that being a co-investor with such players can be very profitable))
Well, yeah))  I haven’t thought about that. Who’s those large players?
There’re such companies among the clients like Samsung, Bosch, Adidas, and tens of thousands of others. Previously the project was working on the base of on-line voting service Simpoll.ru
So is there already a history and developments? Or were these just samples for experiments?  
Yep, these were really significant researches in which this blockchain project took part. History already means a lot. It worth noticing that more than 10 million people have become users of the service during the time of its existence.
These are good figures. In what countries did the company work before the blockchain stage in its history?
Hello! If you’re talking about the target audience of investors, I’m gonna let myself to disagree. On the contrary, if the project is of interest to large companies which are very likely to invest in it to  have a tool for clarifying public opinion, sure that being a co-investor with such players can be very profitable))
There’re such companies among the clients like Samsung, Bosch, Adidas, and tens of thousands of others. Previously the project was working on the base of on-line voting service Simpoll.ru
So is there already a history and developments? Or were these just samples for experiments?  
Yep, these were really significant researches in which this blockchain project took part. History already means a lot. It worth noticing that more than 10 million people have become users of the service during the time of its existence.
Activity: 196
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I’ve understood the cause-and-effect relationship))) 10 million survey participants and 10 million tokens... In some sense, the creators tokenized the participants, right?))
Pages:
Jump to: