Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 67. (Read 10280 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. How much will the token cost during the second round of the sale?
You can buy one token for 15 cents, but I advise you to immediately stock up on a couple of hundred. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. How much will the token cost during the second round of the sale?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Since the platform is launched, you’ll need to somehow pay the money to the miners ‘cause it won’t do without them. Have you foreseen this?

According to my information, 10 million tokens were allocated to pay for the services of the miners. So everything is thought out, don’t worry.

But I thought that all issued tokens are put on sale, and then those who need votes will buy them and pay the miners.

The platform acts as an intermediary between the miners and customers. 10 million tokens are reserved in order to ensure the smooth operation of Votes at the beginning.

It’s clear. Do you mean that all the remaining tokens except these 10 million are immediately put on the ICO? Or are there any other items of provisional expenses?
Activity: 294
Since the platform is launched, you’ll need to somehow pay the money to the miners ‘cause it won’t do without them. Have you foreseen this?

According to my information, 10 million tokens were allocated to pay for the services of the miners. So everything is thought out, don’t worry.

But I thought that all issued tokens are put on sale, and then those who need votes will buy them and pay the miners.

The platform acts as an intermediary between the miners and customers. 10 million tokens are reserved in order to ensure the smooth operation of Votes at the beginning.
Merit: 12
Hello. What part of the funds collected are you planning to allocate to the development of the algorithm itself? As for me, this is a very important element, and it isn’t worth saving on it.

Activity: 294

Activity: 364
The price of the token in the last two rounds of the sale remains unchanged, or will it constantly grow?
Activity: 378
VOTES
If by 2020 the volume of the polling and voting market using blockchain reaches 2 billion people, what share of this volume do you plan to occupy?

As much as possible! We set ourselves the goal to become leaders in the survey market, or, at least, to make every effort to do this.
VOTES
I saw the information that the module "Analytics and statistics" will be available to each user. What tools will this module include?
It will contain a full set of tools for working with the results. You can find out how people voted based on gender, social group, age and many other parameters.
VOTES
Hello! Could you explain why, as the basis of your project, you decided to take the local development of Simpoll? What advantages will this give Votes in the future?
This project was chosen ‘cause it’s the most effective in the local market, and the mechanism of its work from within is familiar nearly to all team members. The main advantage is the presence of a clear prototype, the expansion of which to the global market will bring a lot of dividends to the token holders.
VOTES
Hello everyone! The design of the project is very beautiful, the wrapper has been made worthy, but what are the essence... Polls and voting, but now nobody uses them. Hardly the project will be successful and in demand, I do not advise anyone to invest in it.
Seriously? Voting is not used anywhere? That is, presidents choose at random? Do not make anyone laugh. Even in everyday life, polls are used constantly. So this project is sure to be in demand and successful.
I meant that in everyday life they have not been used anywhere for a long time. However, you have a different opinion. Well, tell me, where are polls used in everyday life?
Yes, it's generally easy, you do not even have to walk far for examples: polls and polls are used to learn public opinion and make various decisions; sociological surveys are generally applied everywhere to improve the quality of life, work, etc .; in large companies they regularly conduct testing and questioning of employees to improve the working atmosphere.
It's strange why I did not remember it myself ... And I was in the course, but somehow I forgot about it, that's why I expressed such an opinion. Well, thank you for reminding me of all this. Now I really see the potential of this project!
What about the Votes feature? Service will allow users to conduct "fair" voting and polls?
The main feature is that it’ll be impossible to juggle or change the voting results. Even a hacker attack will be incapable to damage the mechanism of collecting votes or influence the results.
VOTES
When will it be listed on exchanges?
The team hasn’t announced the exact timeframe of appearance of tokens on the ICO yet, but it’s clear that it won’t happen until the end of the sale itself.
Activity: 350
Hello. What will happen to the funds collected during the first round, but not spent?
Activity: 406
How much money have you already spent on organizing a marketing campaign? It seems to me, to attract the audience to save is definitely not worth it.
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. What is the hard cap of your ICO?
As far as I remember, 7, 5 million dollars. More than achievable mark.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Good afternoon. What is the hard cap of your ICO?
Activity: 261
Do you think that in online voting in the coming years, it will be more often to use blockchain-technology, or will the centralized databases do not surrender their positions?
Activity: 336
Hello. How many tokens will be put on the second round of ICO?
According to official figures, exactly 50 million.
Pages:
Jump to: