Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 70. (Read 10280 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. It seems that the project is interested only in large investors, right? Isn’t it designed for ordinary people?
Hello! If you’re talking about the target audience of investors, I’m gonna let myself to disagree. On the contrary, if the project is of interest to large companies which are very likely to invest in it to  have a tool for clarifying public opinion, sure that being a co-investor with such players can be very profitable))
Well, yeah))  I haven’t thought about that. Who’s those large players?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. It seems that the project is interested only in large investors, right? Isn’t it designed for ordinary people?
Hello! If you’re talking about the target audience of investors, I’m gonna let myself to disagree. On the contrary, if the project is of interest to large companies which are very likely to invest in it to  have a tool for clarifying public opinion, sure that being a co-investor with such players can be very profitable))
Activity: 196
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
It's been a long time since. When will it be listed on exchanges? Good luck .
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
very great project, i think this is one the best project i could possible participate now. count my support thru sharing and posting it on my social media accounts. i wish this project a big success. goodluck to this project and goodluck to you dev.
Activity: 392
I’m going to work on bounty actively, but in Twitter only. How many tokens will there be available according to the program?
Hello! There will be 200 000 tokens distributed to this area. This is an average result in terms of amount)
Activity: 252
I’m going to work on bounty actively, but in Twitter only. How many tokens will there be available according to the program?
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/votes-2588 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO and also verify team members to improve ranking.
If you need any help - feel free to contact me
Activity: 392
I'm just wondering how they could reach 10 million people of audience. This is a huge figure... How many of them were involved in individual projects? How long was the first survey conducted? I wanna know the details.
Activity: 66
We have good news!
There is a new functionality in Simpoll project.
Now you can customize the styles to make the most attractive to the respondents survey!
We remind you that we began to implement the application roles of the token and integration with blockchain.
We have good news! 🙂
We actively work on development of simpoll.ru service and have  introduced new types of surveys - matrix and ranking. Users will be able to manage their questions easier and highlight the most important ones.
We will keep you informed about future development of our project!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
1 month ago I have invested 3,5 Ethereum. then the ETH was not too expensive.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
When will you pay the bounty? At the end of round 2? Are we entitled to receive it now? Please do post the spreadsheets to make everything transparent. Thanks
Activity: 18
Hello, suppose the project is a total success and meets its highest objectives!
Activity: 55
Activity: 7
Got some in the ICO.
Good luck guys !
Activity: 294
See you among  the projects on the ballot in ICOS Platform. This is great news, I wish you victory and success!
Simpoll.ru has launched an affiliate program! We have also expanded functionality of partner program and implemented adaptive forms.

We remind you that VOTES ICO Round 1 is active and you can buy tokens on votesplatform.com/ico
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I wish you good luck in the ICO! I hope you will post here the intermediate results?
Activity: 364
I will invest in this project, the developers hope will succeed.
Pages:
Jump to: