Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VRS] [CHARITY] [INNOVATIVE] [ECO] VEROS FUNDRAISING PLATFORM - page 12. (Read 22698 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
What's the sense to participate in ICO and purchase tokens in advance?
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
who will control what all these projects? People should know that this is not all cheating. I think it's very important to know for the community.

ATLAS MYVOTE VerosDH | TECHNICAL MODEL PRESENTATION | RELEASED  2 JUNE 2018

ATLAS MyVote
Voting platform.
[DAO]

- management strategy of project development and finance. DAO
- insertion of own issues for consideration by the “Community Council”
- voting using VerosDH tokens(VRS)
To wait remains absolutely not for long. Good luck with the development of the project, I'll wait.
copper member
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
Change the World for the Better!
who will control what all these projects? People should know that this is not all cheating. I think it's very important to know for the community.

ATLAS MYVOTE VerosDH | TECHNICAL MODEL PRESENTATION | RELEASED  2 JUNE 2018

ATLAS MyVote
Voting platform.
[DAO]

- management strategy of project development and finance. DAO
- insertion of own issues for consideration by the “Community Council”
- voting using VerosDH tokens(VRS)
copper member
What is the softcap and the hardcap of the project?

Yes, I, too, it's very interesting to find out. And it would be interesting to know what will happen to the tokens that will not be sold
Tokens that will not be sold will not fall within the Circulating Supply REALTIME https://vedh.io/vrs.html
Activity: 322
I do not really understand what kind of products will be sold on the platform or what services. But in any case, the protection of the environment is a noble cause
Yes it would be just fine. Protecting the environment is always an important matter
Activity: 350
I do not really understand what kind of products will be sold on the platform or what services. But in any case, the protection of the environment is a noble cause
Activity: 94
interesting project. The demand for tokens will grow very quickly. So I would like to buy tokens now. Cool
let everyone buy tokens when he wants. Just in the future there will be a different price and people will regret it.
interesting project. The demand for tokens will grow very quickly. So I would like to buy tokens now. Cool
Activity: 420

it would be interesting to know how all these mechanisms work. I think the developers will enlighten me
Activity: 434
Activity: 364

Yes, I, too, it's very interesting to find out. And it would be interesting to know what will happen to the tokens that will not be sold
Activity: 151
copper member
Activity: 434
will users have the ability to somehow earn tokens for their activity? I would like to understand how this all will work.
Activity: 308
A good project. I will wait for the launch of the network. I think this is a great prospect for the future. I will follow the news from the developers.
Activity: 378
Has it already been possible to achieve some kind of cooperation agreement? Which companies will support your project *?
It would be very interesting to learn and understand how this all works. In any case, everyone who cares about the environment should take part in the project.
Activity: 186
Has it already been possible to achieve some kind of cooperation agreement? Which companies will support your project *?
Activity: 476
On which protocol your platform works?

as I understand tokens will be ERC 20 on the blockchain Ethereum. but I can be wrong so it's better to wait for an official statement or read a white paper. Grin
Activity: 47
On which protocol your platform works?
Activity: 308
Hi guys! A great project and I think he has all the prospects to become very popular. Since this idea will appeal to people.

saving the environment is a very important issue. I think the project will help in this.
Pages:
Jump to: