Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VRS] [CHARITY] [INNOVATIVE] [ECO] VEROS FUNDRAISING PLATFORM - page 11. (Read 22698 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
hello is a great project and behind it a great prospect for the future. I have never met anything like this before. Good luck, you guys.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Pleasant project. The environment is a very urgent issue now. So I think the project will be popular and its popularity will only grow.
Yes it is now a trend. But I do not understand what products will be sold on the platform and in which countries it's all very interesting to me.

and when it will be possible to buy these goods *? when will the market place be launched?
This is interesting, I would gladly use such a service as many other people I think. I would like to receive more information on this matter
Activity: 448
Pleasant project. The environment is a very urgent issue now. So I think the project will be popular and its popularity will only grow.
Yes it is now a trend. But I do not understand what products will be sold on the platform and in which countries it's all very interesting to me.

and when it will be possible to buy these goods *? when will the market place be launched?
Activity: 336
Activity: 251
A good project. I think the tokens will quickly grow in price by the end of the year. I will follow how this project develops.
yes, but it will be possible to talk about this only after launching the platform. But the concept itself is just as good as me.
Activity: 392
A good project. I think the tokens will quickly grow in price by the end of the year. I will follow how this project develops.
Activity: 364
Can I still take part in the airdrop? I want to get my tokens for free). This will make the community even stronger and stronger

Airdrop is available on the site you can go and take part in this project. And personally decided to buy a few tokens on the exchange.

Yes, it's nice that the token is already traded on many exchanges. I think in the future the list of exchanges will be expanded and I will continue to follow the news.
Activity: 434
Can I still take part in the airdrop? I want to get my tokens for free). This will make the community even stronger and stronger

Airdrop is available on the site you can go and take part in this project. And personally decided to buy a few tokens on the exchange.
Activity: 294
A great project, it should help many people around the world. It will be really cool. Protecting the environment and this is important
I agree! I think I can make good money on this as an investor. I've already decided to buy some tokens. Cool

Well, we can all earn well as investors judging by the tools that will be used to grow tokens
Activity: 266
A great project, it should help many people around the world. It will be really cool. Protecting the environment and this is important
I agree! I think I can make good money on this as an investor. I've already decided to buy some tokens. Cool
Activity: 308
copper member
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
Change the World for the Better!
copper member
Activity: 123
Change the World for the Better!
I did not understand why you decided to change the smart contract? what advantages did it give you?

Yes, I'm also very interested in this issue. I think the developers will explain to us, as some have difficulties with the old tokens

#PROJECT HISTORY

VEROS DH[ATLAS] PROJECT WAS CREATED BY MEMBERS OF THE VEROS COIN COMMUNITY ON THE WRECKAGE OF AN OLD PROJECT THAT WAS ABANDONED BY THE CREATORS. THEY LEFT THE COMMUNITY WITHOUT SUPPORT AND HOPE FOR A REVIVAL. THE CREATOR AND INSPIRER OF THE PROJECT IS NIK MAGNUS[nickname], A MEMBER OF THE COMMUNITY. HE DESIGNED A NEW PROJECT CONCEPT VEROS DH[ATLAS] WITH THE COMMUNITY MEMBERS. THE PROJECT TEAM WAS INSPIRED BY THE ACTIVITIES OF CHARITABLE ORGANIZATIONS AND ECO PROJECTS. IT BRINGS A GREAT BENEFIT TO PEOPLE AND THE PLANET. THE TEAM DECIDED TO CREATE A PLATFORM WHICH CONNECT THREE WORLDS, THE WORLD OF DIGITAL ASSETS, CHARITY AND ECO-HIGH-TECH TECHNOLOGIES.  
Activity: 193
I did not understand why you decided to change the smart contract? what advantages did it give you?

Yes, I'm also very interested in this issue. I think the developers will explain to us, as some have difficulties with the old tokens
Activity: 150
Activity: 196
What's the sense to participate in ICO and purchase tokens in advance?

How do I understand tokens are already on the stock exchange and no ICO is being conducted? or am I wrong?
Yes , everything is correct, the coin is traded on many exchanges. It seems that my colleague was mistaken
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/veros/

thank you for enlightenment and then I was a little misled.
Activity: 218

How do I understand tokens are already on the stock exchange and no ICO is being conducted? or am I wrong?
Yes , everything is correct, the coin is traded on many exchanges. It seems that my colleague was mistaken
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/veros/
Activity: 294

Pages:
Jump to: