Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VRS] [CHARITY] [INNOVATIVE] [ECO] VEROS FUNDRAISING PLATFORM - page 13. (Read 22698 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Hi guys! A great project and I think he has all the prospects to become very popular. Since this idea will appeal to people.
Activity: 151
Wonderful project! I have not met anything like that, so it will not have competition. And it will be cool.
yes it really should become popular. Users will be able to close their fees on the platform and the audience will appreciate it. I will watch and follow how it works

with which exchanges are you currently negotiating for the listing of tokens? I think the more exchanges the higher the popularity of the token

Don't think that somebody will answer this question for you  Cheesy
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
In-app VerosDH integrated trading Platform of ecological and social orientation.
what goods will be sold there is not really understand?
I wonder whether I can become a seller and sell these products or add their own eco-friendly goods. How does this all work?
I think we'll find out about this after launching the main modules. I continue to follow the news from the developers.
In-app VerosDH integrated trading Platform of ecological and social orientation.
I wonder whether I can become a seller and sell these products or add their own eco-friendly goods. How does this all work?
Activity: 280

This is an interesting question and it would also be interesting to know in which countries this all will work? This is quite important.

I've asked this question in their telegram channel and the team answered that the service will work worldwide
Activity: 251

This is an interesting question and it would also be interesting to know in which countries this all will work? This is quite important.

I think this should start in countries where the maximum paying capacity of the audience because investors want to make money from this
Activity: 392

Activity: 364
Activity: 280
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Where can I look through your blockchain ?
Activity: 434
Wonderful project! I have not met anything like that, so it will not have competition. And it will be cool.
yes it really should become popular. Users will be able to close their fees on the platform and the audience will appreciate it. I will watch and follow how it works

with which exchanges are you currently negotiating for the listing of tokens? I think the more exchanges the higher the popularity of the token
Activity: 294
Activity: 266
Judging by the concept of the project and the declared modules, I can say that the tokens will be in demand around the world and it will be really cool.
I would like it to be so. Will the project carry out an advertising campaign? The maximum number of people should learn about the project
Activity: 308
Judging by the concept of the project and the declared modules, I can say that the tokens will be in demand around the world and it will be really cool.
Activity: 420
Will there be an airdrop? I would like to get my tokens for free.
Hi guys! An excellent project and it has many modules that will help optimize all processes. I think this is an excellent application of the technology of decentralization.

Yes this is a very useful project. I think he should help the planet and all people. I hope it will be global.

I hope the developers will come to this and will be able to make the project so that it is appreciated by all.
Activity: 364
Hi guys! An excellent project and it has many modules that will help optimize all processes. I think this is an excellent application of the technology of decentralization.

Yes this is a very useful project. I think he should help the planet and all people. I hope it will be global.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
a great project with a great perspective. Protection of the environment has always been very important.
real investors do not care. Only important is their earnings. So the project must offer this for the investors and then it will be very successful.

That's true! Who cares nowadays about the enviroment Grin

But in any case, we must come to this. And the project will have to help in this. I will continue to monitor how it develops
Pages:
Jump to: