Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 321. (Read 759217 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Sell your wc from 900, buy them from 700 this morning Smiley profit.
Activity: 238
MAY I HAVE YOU ATTENTION PLEASE! DRESS UP INTO YOUR SPACE SUITS. WE ARE SOON GOING PLACES!
Always there "high-speed" fall after "high-speed" rise.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Polonex is talking to the devs right now about final fixes for the wallet
Activity: 60
Also a good moment for a design overhaul. Come out this mess looking stronger and classy   Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
sell walls being eaten alive, word is spreading.. moon
I can tell you this..the devs helping out right now are very knowledgeable and come from some very good innovative coins. They don't like to see people burned by a POS mistake and they are working very hard to fix it.  In time they will get their due credit.  But they had no stake in fixing it, yet they have come to help..mind you at 12am pst last night.  A lot of these guys were asleep and are working their asses off. 

Hats off to them and hopefully continued success to the coin.

No doubt this community will come together and donate. I have 100,000 whitecoin I will be donating

+1
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Many did not listen to me that dont sell low and that whails organised FUD and for black coin back then
Activity: 336
I can tell you this..the devs helping out right now are very knowledgeable and come from some very good innovative coins. They don't like to see people burned by a POS mistake and they are working very hard to fix it.  In time they will get their due credit.  But they had no stake in fixing it, yet they have come to help..mind you at 12am pst last night.  A lot of these guys were asleep and are working their asses off. 

No doubt this community will come together and donate. I have 100,000 whitecoin I will be donating
Activity: 84
I wonder if small fish are picking up a little of this coin just in case it goes way higher. If that's the case, then its kind of interesting how this is providing an even wider distribution of the coins

Yes, I just bought some.  Grin
they tried! but WC community is stronger than most ppl thought
Activity: 238

Good post man. +1020394957534
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
looks like we'll break 1000 soon enough ...
Activity: 336
I wonder if small fish are picking up a little of this coin just in case it goes way higher. If that's the case, then its kind of interesting how this is providing an even wider distribution of the coins
Activity: 140

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
How you came to that conclusion i have no idea. This coin was A SCAM FROM THE START. when will people realize that.

Perhaps. But now the bagholders are trying to make something out of it, because well, they're invested in it.
Like any other person holding any other crypto. No need to put energy opposing that if you have no stake in the matter.
Activity: 504
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Thanks. Feel free to post freely.

You can link and tweet to the master post here:  
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6426664

Have tweeted and followed, cheers!
@existcreative
Jump to: