Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 322. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
You guys are all fuck tards for saying people are banking off this massive dump right now. YEAH YOUR GUYS ARE BUYING A TON OF CHEAP SHITCOIN. this coin will never go past 1k satoshis again. Goodluck you fuckin idiots

Why are you so butthurt?

He is not butthurt, he is just being realistic.

I just can't understand how everyone here is wearing eye patches and does not see that WC won't get anywhere no more..

Ok. So what.  Why would he or you care if everyone else doesn't "get it"?  No reason to be that way about it.  Let other people lose their money. No skin off your sack.

i dont like my crypto fellas getting scammed by manipulative people. its fucked up

You made your point..like 20pages back. Get over it, lets move on. 

i still cant grasp as to why people think this coin is going to shoot back up. let it be already. but yes. ill move on. no one gives a fuck haha

You're conveniently moving on now that the price is rising quickly? Interesting.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Why are you so butthurt? - For one im tired of all these fuckin scam coins. I was fully invested at 900 satoshis and got out at 1500 because of too many red flags. This hurts crypto in general. I dont care if you can recover off this fuck up. This is pissing people off and making people lose interest in crypto, and trust most of all.

Im here in this thread because like i said i had 130k WC because i thought this coin had potential and was going places. Not put out there by a fucktard dev who just banked off a premine. Like i said i dont care if this is repairable. Im not buying back in this shit with .0001 bitcoins at 1 satoshi.

So in order to feel secure in your decision to dump you're hoping (and acting by trying to convince others) that this coin will fail?

Sounds like inflated ego and not a genuine concern for the future of cryptos.

How you came to that conclusion i have no idea. This coin was A SCAM FROM THE START. when will people realize that.

We knew there was a 0.78% premine. We knew the Dev wasn't very active. Premine was sold and Dev is inactive, but now we have a new team forming. I'd say things look better than ever for whitecoin.

i suggest in the most positive way possible you screen this "new team" that is taking control since it obviously wasnt done properly when the coin launched. Or maybe no one just gave a fuck and thought woah blackcoin exploded....Whitecoin?!?! fuck yeah....

Well yeah that's exactly how it happened. But we are over the worst of it. Chunky won't ruin the coin because that will ruin their reputation. I'd say they are coming to the table pre approved.
Activity: 238

Why are you so butthurt? - For one im tired of all these fuckin scam coins. I was fully invested at 900 satoshis and got out at 1500 because of too many red flags. This hurts crypto in general. I dont care if you can recover off this fuck up. This is pissing people off and making people lose interest in crypto, and trust most of all.

Im here in this thread because like i said i had 130k WC because i thought this coin had potential and was going places. Not put out there by a fucktard dev who just banked off a premine. Like i said i dont care if this is repairable. Im not buying back in this shit with .0001 bitcoins at 1 satoshi.

So in order to feel secure in your decision to dump you're hoping (and acting by trying to convince others) that this coin will fail?

How you came to that conclusion i have no idea. This coin was A SCAM FROM THE START. when will people realize that.

We knew there was a 0.78% premine. We knew the Dev wasn't very active. Premine was sold and Dev is inactive, but now we have a new team forming. I'd say things look better than ever for whitecoin.

i suggest in the most positive way possible you screen this "new team" that is taking control since it obviously wasnt done properly when the coin launched. Or maybe no one just gave a fuck and thought woah blackcoin exploded....Whitecoin?!?! fuck yeah....

Go to sleep please
Activity: 84

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
WC has only dropped from 1000 to 800 as a result of all the PR bungling, bad news about absent devs, radical changes needed to the code, possible hard fork, etc.

If you ask me, that's a remarkable show of strength for this coin, suggesting that it has plenty of support and room to rise after the problems are fixed. I'm actually surprised we're not at 500 right now, considering all that has happened. Glad I held.
Didn't you notice that deposit was held ?? Cheesy
Guess what will happened when it weren't hold on Mintpal^^ all who wanter pull out they couldn't

source mintpal.com
"The WhiteCoin wallet is currently offline following concerns over a blockchain vulnerability, deposits and withdrawals have been stopped."
You guys are all fuck tards for saying people are banking off this massive dump right now. YEAH YOUR GUYS ARE BUYING A TON OF CHEAP SHITCOIN. this coin will never go past 1k satoshis again. Goodluck you fuckin idiots

Why are you so butthurt?

I just can't understand how everyone here is wearing eye patches and does not see that WC won't get anywhere no more..

Ok. So what.  Why would he or you care if everyone else doesn't "get it"?  No reason to be that way about it.  Let other people lose their money. No skin off your sack.

i dont like my crypto fellas getting scammed by manipulative people. its fucked up

i still cant grasp as to why people think this coin is going to shoot back up. let it be already. but yes. ill move on. no one gives a fuck haha
Activity: 336

Activity: 140

Why are you so butthurt?

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
Activity: 414
Freedom through Cryptocurrency!
WC has only dropped from 1000 to 800 as a result of all the PR bungling, bad news about absent devs, radical changes needed to the code, possible hard fork, etc.

If you ask me, that's a remarkable show of strength for this coin, suggesting that is has plenty of support and room to rise after the problems are fixed. I'm actually surprised we're not at 500 right now, considering all that has happened. Glad I held.

no....its was well lingering 1200 after being 1500 the day before. I saw it at 1256 then plunge to 800-900

Looking on the MintPal chart, it looks like it was somewhere around 1000 to 1050 right before the plunge occurred.
Activity: 130

what were not allowed to post the truth about this copy/paste premine dump scam coin stratoblitz is cancer and a conartist be wary of this scammer.

Please show me the proof of this?
Activity: 238

If you ask me, that's a remarkable show of strength for this coin, suggesting that is has plenty of support and room to rise after the problems are fixed. I'm actually surprised we're not at 500 right now, considering all that has happened. Glad I held.

no....its was well lingering 1200 after being 1500 the day before. I saw it at 1256 then plunge to 800-900

I think we are going past 1k in 1 hour. You better buy your ticket to the white space ship now!

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
I sold my BC and sent to WC also.

I sold what little BC I had left this morning and bought up WC as well. Waiting right now on my coinbase transfer. Four day wait times are annoying.

But regardless I'll be buying more on Tuesday. I consider WC a buy even at 10,000.  It's only my opinion but I see the coin reaching far beyond that price in the weeks ahead.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Activity: 531
Merit: 500
I said keep it under 850 half hour... thx.. keep it under 1000 please.
Jump to: