Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 323. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 414
Merit: 250
Freedom through Cryptocurrency!
WC has only dropped from 1000 to 800 as a result of all the PR bungling, bad news about absent devs, radical changes needed to the code, possible hard fork, etc.

If you ask me, that's a remarkable show of strength for this coin, suggesting that it has plenty of support and room to rise after the problems are fixed. I'm actually surprised we're not at 500 right now, considering all that has happened. Glad I held.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
You guys are all fuck tards for saying people are banking off this massive dump right now. YEAH YOUR GUYS ARE BUYING A TON OF CHEAP SHITCOIN. this coin will never go past 1k satoshis again. Goodluck you fuckin idiots

Why are you so butthurt?

He is not butthurt, he is just being realistic.

I just can't understand how everyone here is wearing eye patches and does not see that WC won't get anywhere no more..

Ok. So what.  Why would he or you care if everyone else doesn't "get it"?  No reason to be that way about it.  Let other people lose their money. No skin off your sack.

i dont like my crypto fellas getting scammed by manipulative people. its fucked up
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
You guys are all fuck tards for saying people are banking off this massive dump right now. YEAH YOUR GUYS ARE BUYING A TON OF CHEAP SHITCOIN. this coin will never go past 1k satoshis again. Goodluck you fuckin idiots

Why are you so butthurt?

I just can't understand how everyone here is wearing eye patches and does not see that WC won't get anywhere no more..

Ok. So what.  Why would he or you care if everyone else doesn't "get it"?  No reason to be that way about it.  Let other people lose their money. No skin off your sack.
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
I sold my BC and sent to WC also.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Speaking of premine.
Here is some info on how Vertcoin did huge instamine in first few hours after the launch.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6397907
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

It will go well past that.  Ill escrow a bet on that.  Your a dumbass for still trolling on here.  Go somewhere where you can actually contribute something useful you POS therealsolid wannabe.
Activity: 414
Freedom through Cryptocurrency!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief

Seriously, what are you doing here? Let me say who's tard... YOU. And by the way, this will go past 1k sat in 12 hours.

Why are you so butthurt? - For one im tired of all these fuckin scam coins. I was fully invested at 900 satoshis and got out at 1500 because of too many red flags. This hurts crypto in general. I dont care if you can recover off this fuck up. This is pissing people off and making people lose interest in crypto, and trust most of all.

Im here in this thread because like i said i had 130k WC because i thought this coin had potential and was going places. Not put out there by a fucktard dev who just banked off a premine. Like i said i dont care if this is repairable. Im not buying back in this shit with .0001 bitcoins at 1 satoshi.

Ooh you are trying to be so bad now. Are you a BC fan boy maybe? Cry me a river when this "shit" hits 10k   Wink

I carry no BC what so ever. I made a few btc off the second pump but never got back into Blackcoin because every color of the fuckin crayon box was created into a crypto, therefore killing Blackcoin. So no, although i think Blackcoin is the best innovation on the Bitcoin protocol, i cant see that going anywhere due to Whitecoin, bluecoin, greencoin, yellowcoin, bluecoin, greycoin, orangecoin and whatever other fuckin color is next.

WC hitting 10k. LOLOLOLOL . hook it up with some LSD please stop holding out on me
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Panic sell cos of the fud + wallet open + bitcoin going down. Right now only buying a few guys seeing that someone is working and testing a wallet. Mini pump on the way.
FUD or not official annoucment from Mintpal is:
"The WhiteCoin wallet is currently offline following concerns over a blockchain vulnerability, deposits and withdrawals have been stopped."

Do Mintpal spead FUD Cheesy ??...

They have made you favor because without their freeze ,WC could crash harder.
How much people keep on exchange 10% or more ?

After market will be reopen some facts will stay for long.

1st bigger is that coin dev copied coin without real knowlege what he is doing and had dumped premine before.
Coin real developing is in real big "?".
If not, what is your plan for WC coin in future? (as investor this is most important for me )
Besides you can just copy BC concept and want it hmm 100% or more market cap.
I know that you can copy any feature delivered by BC dev but do you have plan to add something new ?

Same day Mint was hitted by -20% sell off. From 18sat to 15...
I have bought Cheesy then and were thinking it will jump again higher.
But so far Mint is at 10 even after fix.

To Strato you have many color copycats now all want to be 2nd BC or even bigger than it.
But i have to agree enven coppycat can be pumped once look at Doge and Cat (cat was pumped to 0,001 once now is arround 0,0002).
WC can be pumped for sure.
But Eg YC was mined in 60-100Ghs too and now is on 71 market cap if they follow Cinni path
they will go under 15-30 coinmarket cap and they will get investors from WC,BC,Cinni.
After some storm will be cleaned people will have to chose which coin have real long therm potential.
1st POS BC. or WC Blue YC blackBlackCoin, FAC (1st that coin folowed BC hype look charts...)
Next coin who can follow next BC hypes can be WC. Why only follow ?
Because i don't know about anything unique that WC has now...
Oh maybe POS problems - Joke.
(remember some solutions like eg. KNC 250Mhs titan giveaway event cannot be so easy copied like solo multipool idea).

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Activity: 336
So what's the latest news with the new wallet?
Activity: 238

Seriously, what are you doing here? Let me say who's tard... YOU. And by the way, this will go past 1k sat in 12 hours.

Why are you so butthurt? - For one im tired of all these fuckin scam coins. I was fully invested at 900 satoshis and got out at 1500 because of too many red flags. This hurts crypto in general. I dont care if you can recover off this fuck up. This is pissing people off and making people lose interest in crypto, and trust most of all.

Im here in this thread because like i said i had 130k WC because i thought this coin had potential and was going places. Not put out there by a fucktard dev who just banked off a premine. Like i said i dont care if this is repairable. Im not buying back in this shit with .0001 bitcoins at 1 satoshi.

Ooh you are trying to be so bad now. Are you a BC fan boy maybe? Cry me a river when this "shit" hits 10k   Wink

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Guys it's last time to buy cheap WC ,you will remember my words after 2 weeks
Activity: 130
Activity: 308

Why are you so butthurt?

Jump to: