Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 458. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
OK, buying in on another .5 BTC soon, price is dropping - if it gets in the 900's I'm in!

I may be eating my words, said i thought 1000 was the floor... with waffle having such a downforce... i'm not too worried.  I've got some btc ready JIC too.

I'm ok with my prediction i said wont see 800 Cheesy still stand by that

I am still waiting for 600 to buy in ... Hope to get some :p.

Both predictions are still possible. It will all depend how these last mined coins are distributed. Our fate is determined by waffles.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
OK, buying in on another .5 BTC soon, price is dropping - if it gets in the 900's I'm in!

I may be eating my words, said i thought 1000 was the floor... with waffle having such a downforce... i'm not too worried.  I've got some btc ready JIC too.

I am still waiting for 600 to buy in ... Hope to get some :p.
Activity: 672

Watching the wafflepool stats really shows it.  They've got approachingi 200k unsold on the market, as we don't buy their coins, the price goes down, they pull out, and the miners appreciate it, as those of us still trying to hit a deal.

Regardless, 900, 800, 1200... there's alot more drama coming until after the POS market reaction (not really a pump n dump if its not coordinated behind the scenes)
SxC
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

To be fair it's been on a gradual rise all day (London time) and faltering around the 1100 - I'd be surprised if it gets below 900's but who knows.

Activity: 168
Whatever you do, you just avoid hashing.at pool. Immature "admin", insulting everyone who has an argument and proves him wrong.
He has forked many coins on purpose. A lot of people can confirm that.

Thanks, will do. btw, how can you fork a coin on purpose with such small hash ?
Activity: 182
Activity: 448
Waffle is consistently finding new blocks and they are getting confirmed on the blockchain. You can check by downloading a wallet and running getinfo.

Haha exactly.  They are at least 50% of the network.

Then I said that, they've dialed it back some. 

Waffle has around 16 GH dedicated on WC. WC's network hash few days back was > 60 GH. I am guessing it be more now with chunkypools etc. So, Waffle can't be 50%. It never was.
Waffle is consistently finding new blocks and they are getting confirmed on the blockchain. You can check by downloading a wallet and running getinfo.

Haha exactly.  They are at least 50% of the network.

Then I said that, they've dialed it back some. 
Activity: 448
anyone know wats going on with http://www.xhash.net/? havnt found a block in 16hours! Iv been buying wc but id like to mine some as well haha

Its on a netowrk with 30+ GH, and its mining with 100 MH, thats the answer I believe  Smiley

same thing on hashing.at which has 600Mh was there a fork ?

ha, yikes... with wafflepool taking up so much, its possible.  But i'm on chunky, its been a hot minute since my our last block, but the difficulty keeps going up too.
Activity: 196
anyone know wats going on with http://www.xhash.net/? havnt found a block in 16hours! Iv been buying wc but id like to mine some as well haha

Its on a netowrk with 30+ GH, and its mining with 100 MH, thats the answer I believe  Smiley

Whatever you do, you just avoid hashing.at pool. Immature "admin", insulting everyone who has an argument and proves him wrong.
He has forked many coins on purpose. A lot of people can confirm that.
Activity: 168

Activity: 364
White chocolate buttons all the way, all white.

Sending some BTC over there so I can help balance the price Smiley  Huge Arbitrage opportunities forming.
1050 on mintpal is a good buy in price!
Jump to: