Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 462. (Read 759219 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Looks like it's steadily climbing - what's the likelyhood we'll see another drop, or is it only way is up?
Not sure if I should buy in at another .5 BTC or hold out for a dip.

I have noticed the trend change and gone in half way.

If you think that it's going to 3000 satoshis then buy right now, you could triple your investment.

i think it will arrive to 5000, but want more than triple, want 10 X

Yeah i'm thinking way more than 3k sat...i won't sell for less than 10k. Learned my lesson with blackcoin. Just hold until it happens. Lots of buzz just need to turn that into something good, get some community going
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
when is the distribution end? so the price can pump now?

The price isn't going to pump just because distribution is over. That's just not how it works, it could take a few weeks. Are you in some kind of hurry? Relax, hang out with us here for a couple months while we wait.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Just don't get too greedy. Maybe it could happen but not in just hours or days. Could take some months to reach there, if we are all lucky in 3-6 weeks and the ship will turn into a rocket.

The most important thing is that when the POS begins people hold, some could get scared because they think that reaching block 10000 will INSTANTLY go to 10x times price. This won't happen immediately, it will go increasing for sure but people must hold.

If investors start getting scared and do panic sells just after the POS begins because they don't see their investment tripled in just 48 hours then this all could go wrong. Just hold your coins, it will be worth it. I saw some people even thinking of holding for a year.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Looks like it's steadily climbing - what's the likelyhood we'll see another drop, or is it only way is up?

If you think that it's going to 3000 satoshis then buy right now, you could triple your investment.

i think it will arrive to 5000, but want more than triple, want 10 X

Yep, just bought .5 BTC worth at 1105. Looks like a trend change and don't want to miss the boat!
Knowing my luck will drop to 600 tomorrow  Cheesy

if will drop to my buy order 777, i will send you 2000 WC

You're too kind! Got my fingers crossed! Smiley

Thanks  Grin send me your address then
Activity: 560
Merit: 105

Yep, just bought .5 BTC worth at 1105. Looks like a trend change and don't want to miss the boat!

You're too kind! Got my fingers crossed! Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I'll put my order for 599 xD

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

With it staying above 1000 except for a blip in the past 24 hours, there's alot of people making that a floor.  If I saw this go below 1000, it'd dump my other coins and buy for sure.  But after the "frenzy" it will for sure go about that low again, before it corrects, and begins to reach its real market value.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

With mining ending in about a day and a half, I'm not sure we'll see much more in terms of drops. People kept saying it'll drop to 800/600 but after briefly going into the 800's, it quickly bounced back to 1000. You could wait a little more, but do you want to risk missing the boat because you were too greedy? Perhaps go in with half now and wait to see if it drops a bit in the next 36 hours?

there are more than 40 million WC not distributed (400 BTC at the price of 1000 sat)
WafflePool have 5.8 million not Dumped yet

5.8 million left to be dumped puts it in the 930s satoshi.

Averaging in other people dumping and other people buying I think we will hit near 1000 at least once more.

With mining ending in about a day and a half, I'm not sure we'll see much more in terms of drops. People kept saying it'll drop to 800/600 but after briefly going into the 800's, it quickly bounced back to 1000. You could wait a little more, but do you want to risk missing the boat because you were too greedy? Perhaps go in with half now and wait to see if it drops a bit in the next 36 hours?

there are more than 40 million WC not distributed (400 BTC at the price of 1000 sat)

My guess... selling to their miners the WC at current rate (using their own funds) then waiting for the price to jump before the selling occurs, to match the pump of the price from increased interest.  However, per their own stats, their unconfirmed, and unexchanged are staying about the same as i saw.

Just wanted to say my comments earlier about the Dev was simply in curiosity.  There's a value to assign to a coin that has an active Dev team.  However, that doesn't necessarily mean lots of random posts.  I like seeing that the info on white coin is getting out there, and just like the previous post, more and more coin sites picking it up, is better than a random "Hey" post from the coin Dev.

It won't be long  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 12

BZC
Activity: 29
Activity: 714

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
talesfromthescrypt.org is down! Whats the deal? I didnt get to withdraw my WC!!!!!!!!  Cry
Anyone know what happened?
let's hope it is just the front end
Jump to: