Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 459. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
anyone know wats going on with http://www.xhash.net/? havnt found a block in 16hours! Iv been buying wc but id like to mine some as well haha

Its on a netowrk with 30+ GH, and its mining with 100 MH, thats the answer I believe  Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
anyone know wats going on with http://www.xhash.net/? havnt found a block in 16hours! Iv been buying wc but id like to mine some as well haha
Activity: 60
As requested, new logo with heavier emboss on the W. With a little texture added.

[image removed]

For comparison, check the one @ page 166 Smiley

I love it.  I'd like to hear some other comments... It needs 1 piece of flare still, not sure what that is.  Thanks for trying out my advice, in my mind I think it looks better.

Thanks! I've tweaked it a little more, made the ring with stars a little more distinct, and slightly less emboss on the W, and slightly better 'groove' around it; which results in...

[image removed]

WOW You are my HERO!
That's great work; very good and subtle taste...
I posted 1-2 days ago about new logo: too simple, too boring with no style... and I wish new logo, and now I see something that's very classy for me. Thanks.

I WANT TO THIS LOGO AS OFFICIAL NEW WHITECOIN LOGO Who's with me?

Grin Thanks man!!  Cheesy

I think we need a rebrand LOL!!

Haha.  What you guys are able to do with the grappics always blows my mind.

BTW.  Strong sell right now, might be wise to watch this nice little divot in the price thats going to occur.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
just let it develop on it's own, naturally.

You're prolly right.  I just have all these white chocolate macadamia nut cookies I already baked for our first meeting... Maybe I'll go buy some potcoin and eat it all myself.

treat yourself one of these cookies chocolates, you can pay in crypto Wink

http://chronicstar.net/

I remember this from the potcoin thread. I mined a bunch of potcoin when the difficulty was low. Ended up trading them all for fluttercoin, which I then traded for whitecoin.

You're prolly right.  I just have all these white chocolate macadamia nut cookies I already baked for our first meeting... Maybe I'll go buy some potcoin and eat it all myself.

Haha right on.  Add to the list of to-do's... dispensaries that accept WC.
As requested, new logo with heavier emboss on the W. With a little texture added.

[image removed]

I love it.  I'd like to hear some other comments... It needs 1 piece of flare still, not sure what that is.  Thanks for trying out my advice, in my mind I think it looks better.

Thanks! I've tweaked it a little more, made the ring with stars a little more distinct, and slightly less emboss on the W, and slightly better 'groove' around it; which results in...

WOW You are my HERO!
I posted 1-2 days ago about new logo: too simple, too boring with no style... and I wish new logo, and now I see something that's very classy for me. Thanks.

+1 Each iteration he's done is getting closer and closer to the perfect one. I'd like to see 1 or 2 more contenders, then we all vote which one (including not changing) will be the logo for POS.  (pretending like the current logo is for POW only)
Activity: 308

Activity: 560

[image removed]

WOW You are my HERO!

The white knights of cryptoland. I shall take an arrow to the knee for you

HAHA you guys are too much.

I'm in IRC.  I like forum better, can organize thoughts.

Also, am I wrong in thinking we need to start to form a true community?
The white knights of cryptoland. I shall take an arrow to the knee for you
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Whitecoin is the ritecoin is what it should say on the logo. I'm kidding

Added to community rules... no borrowing from 1970's and prior, american white suppremist lines. E.G., we're white, we're right, we're looking for a fight.  No White POwer.  None of it hahaha..

I jest, but also kinda serious Smiley

What about the white knight angle?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/ab/abb5225a0cbea0c1bc370168574dea4f9be8a30b9b3d9ee34e58cf35a3583cdc.jpg

Added to community rules... no borrowing from 1970's and prior, american white suppremist lines. E.G., we're white, we're right, we're looking for a fight.  No White POwer.  None of it hahaha..

I jest, but also kinda serious Smiley

[image removed]

Looks great man, another good call.
Activity: 60

[image removed]

Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
Im working on a personal project, and I would like to incorporate PoS to experiment with. Can someone kindly show me in the source code what files define and use the PoS functions? Please?Huh  Embarrassed Im lost. I know that you guys have not moved to PoS yet BTW.
https://github.com/Whitecoiner/Whitecoin

PoS after block 10000

This might help:  https://github.com/Whitecoiner/Whitecoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L976

Did the person asking for this just disappear?

I linked directly to the proof of stake function and so far have received no confirmation that the person asking received this information.
Jump to: