Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 461. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
As requested, new logo with heavier emboss on the W. With a little texture added.

For comparison, check the one @ page 166 Smiley

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
looks like buyers holding off for cheap coins from waffles dumps

aint gonna happen im afraid to say we wont see 800 nevermind 600 anytime soon if ever

there are more than 40 million WC not distributed (400 BTC at the price of 1000 sat)
WafflePool have 6 million not Dumped yet
http://wafflepool.com/stats

And right now, Waffle is 50% of the network.  So count another 20 million WC (200BTC@1000sat) to them dumping.
Activity: 490
talesfromthescrypt.org is still down. Im getting nervous  Embarrassed

aint gonna happen im afraid to say we wont see 800 nevermind 600 anytime soon if ever

Yeah, I think they'll be keeping downward pressure on the price for another day or so, as it gets closer to the end, I think we'll see an influx of mining.  Won't see 800 again I believe.  Right now, definately a 1000 floor, and it should slowly elevate to about 1400 to 1600 leading up until POS, then will be a pump, then dump, then the coin really begins

surfguy72 seems you got this right. Either way, it doesn't matter if you enter at 1000, 1100, 1200, as long as you enter.

we'll see haha.   Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 105

Yeah, I think they'll be keeping downward pressure on the price for another day or so, as it gets closer to the end, I think we'll see an influx of mining.  Won't see 800 again I believe.  Right now, definately a 1000 floor, and it should slowly elevate to about 1400 to 1600 leading up until POS, then will be a pump, then dump, then the coin really begins

surfguy72 seems you got this right. Either way, it doesn't matter if you enter at 1000, 1100, 1200, as long as you enter.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

there are more than 40 million WC not distributed (400 BTC at the price of 1000 sat)
WafflePool have 6 million not Dumped yet
http://wafflepool.com/stats

SxC
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Less than 1500 blocks.  Wafflepool is really mining the shit out of this.
Activity: 67
ok, thanks @buzz2708

edit: i had some coins in http://whitecoin.miners-pool.com too and it looks like they are hacked, damn

It seems many pools that mine coins that go from POW->POS get "hacked" or mysteriously go down right before it ends and make off with everyone's coins that didn't have it being constantly transferred to a wallet.  OH MY GOD WHAT A MYSTERY CALL THE SHERLOCK HOLMES.

This is especially surprising because 75% of pools in existence DON'T, and i repeat DON'T, grimm you for plenty of your hashrate if they're not just straight up stealing from you.  NO SARCASM, I repeat, NO SARCASM.  This is NOT the wild west.  Take NO precautions.

Concerned pools who ve added Dafuqcoin... dafuqcoin linux wallet had azazel rootkit...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6343245

Thanks for the info.  Unprotected sex I understand it's this shit that doesn't even feel good in the first place that I don't get. 

People how about instead of spending 170 pages posting inane babbling bullshit about the current/future price of this or any coin, instead of that, stay with me here, we all don't make that next terrible post that makes your mother regret you, and instead we take 5 fucking seconds to learn about our computers!  So we don't let the biggest assholes on earth steal all our money and time! Yea!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Agree with the above. This isn't a hold for a couple days and see what happens. It took Blackcoin MONTHS to get where it is today.

Just hold tight, and enjoy the FUD from those that will create new accounts to scare you into selling. Just remember, they have an agenda.

Agreed there will be a LOT of new accounts and others that couldn't get early in this month that will start attacking before it takes off and in the phase that the price raises. Just don't pay attention to those people they are envy.

Yes I am Angry. I envy people that got their coins at 600 or less, still waiting for this price Smiley I can see a future full of panic sellers and dumpers ahead of me :p.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Whitecoin is now listed here: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Whitecoin

Please see the guide in this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901 if you want to get your Twitter News to work!
Cheers
Anyone have the ETA on the waffle dump

Doesn't matter, they will not dump it all at once. Probably they will just go slowly during a whole week and keeping the price steady and the same after POS. That's why you have to hold your coins don't panic sell and after that we are good.
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
ok, thanks @buzz2708

edit: i had some coins in http://whitecoin.miners-pool.com too and it looks like they are hacked, damn

It seems many pools that mine coins that go from POW->POS get "hacked" or mysteriously go down right before it ends and make off with everyone's coins that didn't have it being constantly transferred to a wallet.  OH MY GOD WHAT A MYSTERY CALL THE SHERLOCK HOLMES.

This is especially surprising because 75% of pools in existence DON'T, and i repeat DON'T, grimm you for plenty of your hashrate if they're not just straight up stealing from you.  NO SARCASM, I repeat, NO SARCASM.  This is NOT the wild west.  Take NO precautions.

Concerned pools who ve added Dafuqcoin... dafuqcoin linux wallet had azazel rootkit...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6343245
Smart posts at this page.

I think the same - to rise needs time, few weeks or few months.

Community is strong and I noticed that White community has no total noobs for quick buck but users with experience in trading and mining.
Hold Whitecoin with pleasure.
Activity: 101
Legendary
Looks like it's steadily climbing - what's the likelyhood we'll see another drop, or is it only way is up?
Not sure if I should buy in at another .5 BTC or hold out for a dip.

I have noticed the trend change and gone in half way.

Yep, just bought .5 BTC worth at 1105. Looks like a trend change and don't want to miss the boat!
Knowing my luck will drop to 600 tomorrow  Cheesy

if will drop to my buy order 777, i will send you 2000 WC

You're too kind! Got my fingers crossed! Smiley

Thanks  Grin send me your address then

Create a new bet on bitbet.us. This site will escrow both of you
Agree with the above. This isn't a hold for a couple days and see what happens. It took Blackcoin MONTHS to get where it is today.

Just hold tight, and enjoy the FUD from those that will create new accounts to scare you into selling. Just remember, they have an agenda.

Agreed there will be a LOT of new accounts and others that couldn't get early in this month that will start attacking before it takes off and in the phase that the price raises. Just don't pay attention to those people they are envy.
when is the distribution end? so the price can pump now?

The price isn't going to pump just because distribution is over. That's just not how it works, it could take a few weeks. Are you in some kind of hurry? Relax, hang out with us here for a couple months while we wait.

Exactly I plan to wait for a couple of months too. This won't happen immediately, just hold and don't panic sell, you will regret it later. Every buy from 1000 to 1200 satoshis is a good one, if you plan to wait and triple your investment.
Activity: 67
ok, thanks @buzz2708

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

Jump to: