Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 460. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 250
soooo

ANYONE comparing this to BLACKCOIN needs to realise one thing:

the blackcoin community is what MADE it happen. all of the people in this thread just saying: "yeah, we need to like make a community, so the price goes up" are missing the point. if you want it, DO IT.

we at BC have spent almost every waking moment in our IRC channel #blackcoinpool where we help noobs, shoot the shit, and plan great feats. we've organized a group ASIC rental, working on an ASIC farm that one of our members has donated space for, we've launched websites, organized netmeets in the real world. that's COMMINUTY.

everyone who just posts here and isn't in #whitecoin or #whitecoinpool is just faking it. put your money (your time) where your mouth is, and maybe whitecoin will have a promising future.

Whitecoin is 10 days old, keep that in mind.

I was there with Blackcoin in the beginning. It wasn't the community it is today, which makes sense. Communities evolve.

i'm not talking smack, i was mining BC day 1 too, i'm just trying to give some FORCEFUL ADVICE to the WC community that if you want something done, GET IN IRC. that's where shit gets DONE in crypto.

It's all good, man. Appreciate the advice.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
As requested, new logo with heavier emboss on the W. With a little texture added.

For comparison, check the one @ page 166 Smiley

I love it.  I'd like to hear some other comments... It needs 1 piece of flare still, not sure what that is.  Thanks for trying out my advice, in my mind I think it looks better.
soooo

the blackcoin community is what MADE it happen. all of the people in this thread just saying: "yeah, we need to like make a community, so the price goes up" are missing the point. if you want it, DO IT.

we at BC have spent almost every waking moment in our IRC channel #blackcoinpool where we help noobs, shoot the shit, and plan great feats. we've organized a group ASIC rental, working on an ASIC farm that one of our members has donated space for, we've launched websites, organized netmeets in the real world. that's COMMINUTY.

everyone who just posts here and isn't in #whitecoin or #whitecoinpool is just faking it. put your money (your time) where your mouth is, and maybe whitecoin will have a promising future.

I was there with Blackcoin in the beginning. It wasn't the community it is today, which makes sense. Communities evolve.

i'm not talking smack, i was mining BC day 1 too, i'm just trying to give some FORCEFUL ADVICE to the WC community that if you want something done, GET IN IRC. that's where shit gets DONE in crypto.

I thank you for your comment, you are precisely correct.
soooo

If we as the whitecoin community stay mature and friendly, blackcoin community members might join us and be friendly as well. Blackcoin is our older brother who we are modeled after. We should show a little respect and learn something from them.

Very good.  What we need is tome up with a few community rules.  A few community goals, and start to work on traction.  Need to keep it simple.

Like... FOr exsample only

Comunity Rules
1.) A noob today, is a member tomorrow, and is a contributor soon, treat everyone with kindness.
2.) The same question asked more than once, is called a good question, practice answering and improve each time (or get Dev to post it in a FAQ)

Community Goals
1.) Reach X wallets created/downloaded
2.) Reach X Ghash on multipool supporting WC
3.) Start shared pool on cryptostocks (
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
soooo

soooo

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED  Grin
Activity: 336
soooo

If we as the whitecoin community stay mature and friendly, blackcoin community members might join us and be friendly as well. Blackcoin is our older brother who we are modeled after. We should show a little respect and learn something from them.
Activity: 288
soooo

Activity: 490
+1

Just don't get too greedy. Maybe it could happen but not in just hours or days. Could take some months to reach there, if we are all lucky in 3-6 weeks and the ship will turn into a rocket.

The most important thing is that when the POS begins people hold, some could get scared because they think that reaching block 10000 will INSTANTLY go to 10x times price. This won't happen immediately, it will go increasing for sure but people must hold.

If investors start getting scared and do panic sells just after the POS begins because they don't see their investment tripled in just 48 hours then this all could go wrong. Just hold your coins, it will be worth it. I saw some people even thinking of holding for a year.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Every day I see more people coming and more smart traders, it's not about CASH OUT, that's a stupid thing to do. You are more like  a coin distributor to new buyers, just do it slowly if it raises. Never panic and hold strong.
soooo

Thanks for the advice, I think community is growing every day. Our people must hold strong, show more buy support and promotion and we would be good. Show more services, stuff that you can buy with White Coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Waffle does a slow steady feed to mintpal. They are keeping it above 1000

what if they change their strategy and dump millions
at this range they will not finish dumping a week
http://prntscr.com/3cqhvq
They can dump 42 BTC right now, and get the price at 999 satoshi.

They don't want to cause panic.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
soooo

Ok join and do something

what if they change their strategy and dump millions
at this range they will not finish dumping a week
soooo

You are correct. But there is a definite community forming here.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
soooo

looks like buyers holding off for cheap coins from waffles dumps

aint gonna happen im afraid to say we wont see 800 nevermind 600 anytime soon if ever

there are more than 40 million WC not distributed (400 BTC at the price of 1000 sat)
WafflePool have 6 million not Dumped yet
http://wafflepool.com/stats

And right now, Waffle is 50% of the network.  So count another 20 million WC (200BTC@1000sat) to them dumping.

So the dump could continue till they get all they confirms a day or 2 later POS begins. Maybe for 7 more days?

not sure, i think confirmations need 12 hours !!
so Dump can last till Friday or Saturday
SxC

aint gonna happen im afraid to say we wont see 800 nevermind 600 anytime soon if ever

there are more than 40 million WC not distributed (400 BTC at the price of 1000 sat)

And right now, Waffle is 50% of the network.  So count another 20 million WC (200BTC@1000sat) to them dumping.

So the dump could continue till they get all they confirms a day or 2 later POS begins. Maybe for 7 more days?

they aint dumping millions in 1 go they have just been dumping like a few 100k

and our buy support is strong and just soaks it up

Jump to: