Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 464. (Read 759219 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
1600 Blocks to go, the end of mining is in sight.

Waffle Pool gained 1 million White Coins overnight. They will continue to knock price down.

I really don't like multipools anymore, they destroy the value of any PoW coin.

You only realise that now? Multipools are poison.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
http://icoingame.com
The icoingame dev team is pleased to present the FIRST Whitecoin game-site!
0.99% House Edge
UI Optimized for Mobile Devices
Fast Deposits and Withdrawals
Live Chat
Current Coins Supported (More to come):
   Whitecoin
Current Languages Natively Supported:
   English
   Chinese
   German

最新概率游戏
0.99% 赌场优势
为手机用户优化了UI设计
快速充值和提现
在线聊天
当前支持的虚拟货币:
   Whitecoin(白币)
当前支持的语言:
   英语
   简体中文
   德语

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
That's exaggeration. People have to buy, pools have to sell, win-win game as someone posted page ago.
And poloniex.

You have list of exchanges at 1st page.

BTW. Mintpal is the best.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I am interested in the coin, where I can buy?

1. Mintpal
2. Cryptsy
3. Bittrex
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
I am interested in the coin, where I can buy?
Activity: 714
RISE Project Manager
Good stuff.

I twittered it too Smiley

Great and thanks.  Wink I put it on twiter.
Activity: 546
Can't remember who posted this, but it's useful:

http://usdejson.comuv.com/time.php

( That's in how many hours WC mining ends )

Yes, I made this yesterday.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Can the multi pool have a donation percentage so they can use the coins from there to fund community projects like clean water wells etc...
Yes, and if there'll be no big dumps today and tommorow, probably we'll see something that we can call real "panic buy" imo.
Too many people waiting for 600 or 700 or even 900-1000 satoshis to buy. Smiley
Activity: 336
It seems like wafflepool is really making an effort to stabilize the market. Which is win-win for them and for whitecoin.

Yes, this is great, thanks!
i haven't had any problems with them. but i just started on that pool today.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
can someone tell me why its worth investing in this coin? Smiley

You can earn good money, make good profit. High volume and big rush in crypto world. That's sufficient reason imo.

too late to throw miners on this coin? how old is this coin? I see 10days old from the first posts?

Mining ends in like 40 hours. Although we have a multipool in place to trade for whitecoin once the mining is over. So in a round about way you can still mine for whitecoin after the PoW is over

o wow talk about getting in late haha! interesting way of doing things i guess, will mine till I cant anymore and then hop on the multipool. is there a link available yet? appreciate the help

Whitecoinpool.com will redirect you to the current multipool, which is chunkypools

thanks, chunkypools is horrible ill stick with xhash till then Smiley

You can earn good money, make good profit. High volume and big rush in crypto world. That's sufficient reason imo.

too late to throw miners on this coin? how old is this coin? I see 10days old from the first posts?

Mining ends in like 40 hours. Although we have a multipool in place to trade for whitecoin once the mining is over. So in a round about way you can still mine for whitecoin after the PoW is over

o wow talk about getting in late haha! interesting way of doing things i guess, will mine till I cant anymore and then hop on the multipool. is there a link available yet? appreciate the help

Whitecoinpool.com will redirect you to the current multipool, which is chunkypools
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

10 y old smart kid math to calculate this:

10.000 blocks - actual 8326 = 1674
1674 x 1.5 min = 2511 min
2511 /60 = 41.85 h

Jump to: