Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 466. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
what i learned from blackcoin is, i should never even think about selling any time before 2015, ill just mine more and more wc in the multipool and thats it, those who can really wait will be able to get 1000 btc for every btc they invest now.
i did buy 75k BC for 1.6 btc, now go and see how much my 75k worth, its worth 30 btc, and am not even thinking of selling it when every cell in my body says the price will go 10 time higher than right now within a year !!

nice job my friend
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager
what i learned from blackcoin is, i should never even think about selling any time before 2015, ill just mine more and more wc in the multipool and thats it, those who can really wait will be able to get 1000 btc for every btc they invest now.
i did buy 75k BC for 1.6 btc, now go and see how much my 75k worth, its worth 30 btc, and am not even thinking of selling it when every cell in my body says the price will go 10 time higher than right now within a year !!

I agree that some coins will be much more valuable next year, can't believe I dumped 500,000 BC at 12000 sats  Cry

There'll be more coins like that between here and now.

WC has a shot at being BC's opposing coin and therefore gaining traction from BCs success.
Activity: 182
what if wafflepool will hold those coins  Roll Eyes
Activity: 609

You have a lot of courage  Cheesy
Activity: 50
Activity: 700
the way i see it, waffle has been dumping at the same rate for a few days...and mintpal has stabled around 1100. no reason it won't stay around this level until the end of PoW.

Waffle hasn't dumped anything in more than 12 hours I thought.
Activity: 182
SxC
the way i see it, waffle has been dumping at the same rate for a few days...and mintpal has stabled around 1100. no reason it won't stay around this level until the end of PoW.

+1 only way it will drop tbh is if its manipulated down

by a whale or two so they can get more cheap coins
SxC
use the order depth on mintpal 49 BTC takes it to 941
Activity: 42
when is the distribution end? so the price can pump now?

still there 50 million WC not distributed, in 2 days can finish
WafflePool have 5 million not Dumped yet
http://wafflepool.com/stats

5.5 million at current price is only 60 BTC which is nothing compared to the volume WC is doing

and if some1 was to dump 50 BTC worth in 1 go it would only drop to 900 ish

i calculate that in Excel,
the buy orders from 500 sat till the top is 18 million WC
if some1 was to dump 50 BTC (50 million WC)  will reach less than 500

PS. 50 MILLION ARE 500 BTC AT 1000 SAT NOT 50 BTC

That is only on Mintpal, right? What about Cryptsy, Bittrex, etc.?
Activity: 700

5.5 million at current price is only 60 BTC which is nothing compared to the volume WC is doing

60 BTC is absolutely not 'nothing' compared to current 24-hr. Whitecoin volume, but I definitely agree that people are overestimating the control that Wafflepool has over price at this point. If they dumped all their Whitecoin holdings at once, we would see a price drop, though I'm not sure it would go much below 900, like you said.

They wouldn't have to dump it all. All they would have to dump is their normal 100K and people will panic at this point. They've stopped dumping for so long people would immediately take notice.

Like now? What the hell happened? Everyone just stopped buying.
Activity: 690
Merit: 501

if some1 was to dump 50 BTC (50 million WC)  will reach less than 500

That is only on Mintpal, right? What about Cryptsy, Bittrex, etc.?

60 BTC is absolutely not 'nothing' compared to current 24-hr. Whitecoin volume, but I definitely agree that people are overestimating the control that Wafflepool has over price at this point. If they dumped all their Whitecoin holdings at once, we would see a price drop, though I'm not sure it would go much below 900, like you said.
Activity: 42

if some1 was to dump  (50 million WC)  will reach less than 500
FOR YOUR INFORMATION, 50 MILLION ARE 500 BTC AT 1000 SAT NOT 50 BTC
SxC

good, let them take 100% i'm waiting it out much higher

Me too, let the weak hands fold  Grin
Jump to: