Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken - page 6. (Read 4358 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0
Hey there everyone! My question is about whisky as an asset. Why don't people consider wine the same way? Because the price of wine may also vary from being cheap to super expensive, there is also a correlation, different tastes, manufacturers, regions, countries and vineyards. But why is whisky kinda more expensive and exclusive item?

hello master. maybe due to the price change. it is easier to produce so the price may vary, very hard to create a portfolio

Well, price on good wine is also pretty stable. And there are also many collectors etc. I believe there is no precise and right answer, just interested in your opinion...

And the expiration date as well, wine is more likely to loose its taste in 20-40 years, so it is not like a endless asset

Is it so? Haven't known that. So whisky is in more privellege in this case. Probably whisky is kinda Bentley here and wine is Benz. Like all the time classics. People just find whisky more attractive, more luxurious
Activity: 196
Hey there everyone! My question is about whisky as an asset. Why don't people consider wine the same way? Because the price of wine may also vary from being cheap to super expensive, there is also a correlation, different tastes, manufacturers, regions, countries and vineyards. But why is whisky kinda more expensive and exclusive item?

hello master. maybe due to the price change. it is easier to produce so the price may vary, very hard to create a portfolio

Well, price on good wine is also pretty stable. And there are also many collectors etc. I believe there is no precise and right answer, just interested in your opinion...

And the expiration date as well, wine is more likely to loose its taste in 20-40 years, so it is not like a endless asset

Activity: 224
Good afternoon people! The thing I am looking forward to the most is basically paying with WHY tokens in whisky stores. Have you heard about this “feature” WHY token team is planning to introduce?

Is it a real plan?? I thought that it is more a potential thing, you know, like concept cars

Absolutely real! This is a feature WHY token team is planning to introduce. And I believe it to spread pretty fast as technology nowadays does pretty often Smiley

That sounds insane! I mean this is like Apple Pay, but brought to entirely new level. Looking forward to pay with my WHY tokens for real whisky bottles Roll Eyes

A bit of patience and we are there man Smiley
Activity: 183
Good afternoon people! The thing I am looking forward to the most is basically paying with WHY tokens in whisky stores. Have you heard about this “feature” WHY token team is planning to introduce?

Is it a real plan?? I thought that it is more a potential thing, you know, like concept cars

Absolutely real! This is a feature WHY token team is planning to introduce. And I believe it to spread pretty fast as technology nowadays does pretty often Smiley

That sounds insane! I mean this is like Apple Pay, but brought to entirely new level. Looking forward to pay with my WHY tokens for real whisky bottles Roll Eyes

Activity: 154
Good evening everyone! Can anyone please help me to understand whether there are some risks at WHY token

Hello there Ria. The risk of loss for WHISKY TOKEN holders is minimized by the real high-end whisky portfolio. Thus, there is a fall arrest protection against total course breakdowns. At the same time, price gains of the token are not limited by the high-end whisky portfolio, as we can see Smiley

Sounds fair. And is it somehow managed? Are there any instruments or so to prevent the token from losing value?

There are many. For example, their asset-backed mechanism. I recommend you to acquaint with their White Paper for more details

Will do, thanks a lot for sharing!
Good evening everyone! Can anyone please help me to understand whether there are some risks at WHY token

Hello there Ria. The risk of loss for WHISKY TOKEN holders is minimized by the real high-end whisky portfolio. Thus, there is a fall arrest protection against total course breakdowns. At the same time, price gains of the token are not limited by the high-end whisky portfolio, as we can see Smiley

Sounds fair. And is it somehow managed? Are there any instruments or so to prevent the token from losing value?

There are many. For example, their asset-backed mechanism. I recommend you to acquaint with their White Paper for more details

Hey there everyone. Am I right that the 1,5% you charge from each transaction are just to cover costs an reinvest in portfolio. What do you mean by reinvest? You will have your own pie of it? Or how does it work?

Good evening sir. 1.5% is right, idk about what they do with all income above their costs payment. Where did you get this information? Or your own thoughts?

There is a huge part of whitepaper about it, like 5 page or even more

Oh, I got what you are asking! Yes, all profit will be reinvested in the portfolio! Aim is to make the portfolio as big as possible Smiley

That's what I was wondering! Thanks a lot Smiley
Hey there everyone. Am I right that the 1,5% you charge from each transaction are just to cover costs an reinvest in portfolio. What do you mean by reinvest? You will have your own pie of it? Or how does it work?

Good evening sir. 1.5% is right, idk about what they do with all income above their costs payment. Where did you get this information? Or your own thoughts?

Oh, I got what you are asking! Yes, all profit will be reinvested in the portfolio! Aim is to make the portfolio as big as possible Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: