Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken - page 5. (Read 4358 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 0
Anybody online? May I ask about the liating and about the token itself and storage conditions.. As many people do not clearly understand how you gonna opwrate with that whiskey

Hey there! What exactly is the question about?

Can you please tell me more about how whisky will be stored?

I can say that they plan to buy whiskey transport it to the safety storage! So no worries regarding that, they consider safety and security pretty strongly
Activity: 154
Anybody online? May I ask about the liating and about the token itself and storage conditions.. As many people do not clearly understand how you gonna opwrate with that whiskey

Can you please tell me more about how whisky will be stored?
Activity: 183

Activity: 224
Hello again guys, read more about WHY token now and considering buying the tokens closer. Is there any ongoing discount now?

Hey there Tony! They have the 33,3% discount for a limited time from now on! So definitely a great chance to buy

Wow, a pretty strong discount, thank you! Have you traded whiskey on the market? Heard about the 40mln pound bottle being sold recently. How is this price calculated?

To be honest, I haven't yet tried to trade, but there is such a plan for sure somewhere in the future Smiley There are some rare sorts of whiskey, like in every industry, the rarest cost more. Pretty simple Roll Eyes

Common sense is not always that common, but makes sense haha! Okay, thanks a lot for clarification
Activity: 196
Hello again guys, read more about WHY token now and considering buying the tokens closer. Is there any ongoing discount now?

Hey there Tony! They have the 33,3% discount for a limited time from now on! So definitely a great chance to buy

Wow, a pretty strong discount, thank you! Have you traded whiskey on the market? Heard about the 40mln pound bottle being sold recently. How is this price calculated?

To be honest, I haven't yet tried to trade, but there is such a plan for sure somewhere in the future Smiley There are some rare sorts of whiskey, like in every industry, the rarest cost more. Pretty simple Roll Eyes

Greetings everyone! I keep sharing info on WHY token with my friends, but is there a referral program ongoing?

Hello there sir. If I am not mistaken, there was a referral program, but now the system is reorganising and we soon will see the final decision Smiley But I am also keep spreading more about WHY token idea, seems people love it

Probably one of the reasons is that the entire whisky market has experienced strong global growth in recent years. And there is a global trend towards higher-quality and more expensive products

And do you have more precise info on the volumes?

Some numbers only Smiley As far as I know, total volumes have also risen significantly in recent years, with literal figures declining slightly in 2017 as well as in a few markets. In Germany alone, sales rose from EUR 735 million in 2010 to a forecast EUR 886 million in 2018, with the price per litre increasing in particular. Pretty significant, as from my point of view

That's definitely a lot!
Activity: 175
Greetings everyone! I keep sharing info on WHY token with my friends, but is there a referral program ongoing?

Hello there sir. If I am not mistaken, there was a referral program, but now the system is reorganising and we soon will see the final decision Smiley But I am also keep spreading more about WHY token idea, seems people love it

Probably one of the reasons is that the entire whisky market has experienced strong global growth in recent years. And there is a global trend towards higher-quality and more expensive products

Some numbers only Smiley As far as I know, total volumes have also risen significantly in recent years, with literal figures declining slightly in 2017 as well as in a few markets. In Germany alone, sales rose from EUR 735 million in 2010 to a forecast EUR 886 million in 2018, with the price per litre increasing in particular. Pretty significant, as from my point of view

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Back to here with some more questions. Who forms the portfolio?  Can investors vote on particular whiskey brands?

Hello there sir. Whyteam forms the portfolio, IDK regarding investors’ able to vote on particular bottles. But the team is truly professional in the sphere it operates, so I guess the liquidity is prior Smiley

Makes sense! And are you aware of some whisky brands that will be included into portfolio?

Sure! Brands as dalmore, macallan and highland Park will be part of the portfolio. And I just found an answer regarding investors. They will have the chance to vote for particular bottles via the social media channels Wink

Amazing, this should make the community even more in love with WHY token! Thanks a lot for your help
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Back to here with some more questions. Who forms the portfolio?  Can investors vote on particular whiskey brands?

Hello there sir. Whyteam forms the portfolio, IDK regarding investors’ able to vote on particular bottles. But the team is truly professional in the sphere it operates, so I guess the liquidity is prior Smiley

Makes sense! And are you aware of some whisky brands that will be included into portfolio?

Sure! Brands as dalmore, macallan and highland Park will be part of the portfolio. And I just found an answer regarding investors. They will have the chance to vote for particular bottles via the social media channels Wink

Pages:
Jump to: