Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken - page 2. (Read 4358 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Hi Edward. Not be driven by whisky, but they kinda make token value more or equal to whisky, I mean the physical amount they have. So token should worth or be more than their own whisky portfolio. That's their concept and idea to make their appearance in the Crypto space with such a new and attractive product. So most likely their tokens will be considered as an alternative to Bank deposit.

But how may it be always equal? And how the Crypto may be alternative to bank? Have you seen the latest market drop in crypto? The market is totally unpredictable...
Activity: 224
Greetings Whisky community and everyone in here. To be honest, I don't understand how it is managed to somehow make token be driven by whisky

Hi Edward. Not be driven by whisky, but they kinda make token value more or equal to whisky, I mean the physical amount they have. So token should worth or be more than their own whisky portfolio. That's their concept and idea to make their appearance in the Crypto space with such a new and attractive product. So most likely their tokens will be considered as an alternative to Bank deposit.
Greetings Whisky community and everyone in here. To be honest, I don't understand how it is managed to somehow make token be driven by whisky
Activity: 41
Hi could you please share a link for WP?
Activity: 175
Absolutely! And this is 1 of the reasons of why the idea is that popular Smiley

Seems so! Okay, thank you very much for your help Smiley
Activity: 183
Sounds promising! And I believe that blockchain in here can also help to make everything much more efficient

Absolutely! And this is 1 of the reasons of why the idea is that popular Smiley
Evening there. Sure. Here is what WP says: Our mission is that all WHISKY TOKEN (WHY) owners participate in the high-yield cryptomarket while being covered by a high-end whisky portfolio, regardless of financial investment opportunities Wink

Sounds promising! And I believe that blockchain in here can also help to make everything much more efficient
Good evening everyone. Was now reading more about WHY token. Can anyone tell me more about their final mission?

Evening there. Sure. Here is what WP says: Our mission is that all WHISKY TOKEN (WHY) owners participate in the high-yield cryptomarket while being covered by a high-end whisky portfolio, regardless of financial investment opportunities Wink
Good evening everyone. Was now reading more about WHY token. Can anyone tell me more about their final mission?
Activity: 83
Hi
How to manage your coins to remain a trusted coin later?
I mean why do you think there is a differentiation and people easily understand whether whisky is great or not.. Just a taste?

Hmm, interesting question! As for me, I rarely taste whiskey, due to collection expense. So I mainly collect whiskey. I can say that you should read some articles, get inside the industry a bit. You will understand the basic aspects of pricing Smiley
Activity: 154
Hello there rich-ria. Sorry, didn't fully get what you mean. Can you please elaborate?

I mean why do you think there is a differentiation and people easily understand whether whisky is great or not.. Just a taste?
Good evening community, how are you doing today? Was just exploring more about different types of whisky, seems that there are many that no one knows

Hello there rich-ria. Sorry, didn't fully get what you mean. Can you please elaborate?
Activity: 154
Good evening community, how are you doing today? Was just exploring more about different types of whisky, seems that there are many that no one knows
Hi!

I am also very interested in the project, but at the moment I am not so sure if it is an active project. No answers on two eMails (after a week) and no progress in the funding status bar, still at 290.324€ / 1.800.000€ since a week that I am watching by now. So I think an active project should be more up to date and should answer investors or ongoing investors questions right on time.

What do others think about this?

I recommend you to join their Telegram chat, WHY token team is always answering there and you can find Lasse, feel free to PM him, he always helps Smiley Just search for whiskytoken in there
Activity: 8
Hi!

I am also very interested in the project, but at the moment I am not so sure if it is an active project. No answers on two eMails (after a week) and no progress in the funding status bar, still at 290.324€ / 1.800.000€ since a week that I am watching by now. So I think an active project should be more up to date and should answer investors or ongoing investors questions right on time.

What do others think about this?
Hello there guys. I have read about updates on prolongation of ICO. Anyone to confirm?

Evening Tony. Yeah, right, ICO is a bit prolonged, but team is working hard on following the milestones and making the progress! So many great news are coming soon

Hmm, this should give team much extra time to build a truly great portfolio! And the end is planned on..?

Late april Smiley So staying tuned to get upcoming great news Smiley

The reason of why I am asking is basically because for me, for example, it is hard to find other projects, besides WHY, where I would be more or less sure in the stability Smiley So hope to see everything formed soon Roll Eyes
Hello there guys. I have read about updates on prolongation of ICO. Anyone to confirm?

Evening Tony. Yeah, right, ICO is a bit prolonged, but team is working hard on following the milestones and making the progress! So many great news are coming soon

Hmm, this should give team much extra time to build a truly great portfolio! And the end is planned on..?

Late april Smiley So staying tuned to get upcoming great news Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: