Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken - page 37. (Read 4358 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

Everything starts from promises.

Crypto currency projects seems for me like politics.

Why is it so?

We are up to make decisions due to the white peppers and promises.
Activity: 145

Why is it so?

Thank you. It seems to be like the global trend.

It is the situation when one trend mets another and it becomes a big perspective project.
At the moment, such a project is very difficult to prove the fact that they are promising. But I think this project has a good future.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

It is the situation when one trend mets another and it becomes a big perspective project.
At the moment, such a project is very difficult to prove the fact that they are promising. But I think this project has a good future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Activity: 99
How is the whiskey market today?

Hi Zorg, the entire whisky market has experienced strong global growth in recent years. The global trend is towards higher-quality and more expensive products.

Total volumes have also ris- en significantly in recent years, with literal figures declining slightly in 2017 as well as in a few markets. In Germany alone, sales rose from EUR 735 million in 2010 to a forecast EUR 886 mil- lion in 2018, with the price per litre increasing in particular.

Hi Zorg, the entire whisky market has experienced strong global growth in recent years. The global trend is towards higher-quality and more expensive products.

Total volumes have also ris- en significantly in recent years, with literal figures declining slightly in 2017 as well as in a few markets. In Germany alone, sales rose from EUR 735 million in 2010 to a forecast EUR 886 mil- lion in 2018, with the price per litre increasing in particular.

Activity: 99
Hello guys, my position in ICO investment is that you need to hold the big range of tokens in your wallet. For sure, I will add some amount of WHY ones.

You are thinking in a right direction. WHY tokens can become the base of your wallet in some time.
There was a big crash in a crypto cyrrency market few days ago. Can this forming trend affect WHY somehow?

ICO starts in 2 weeks. There will be a time to fit all of the troubles or even a time for the market to grow again.

I guess the team has enough of management and technical powers to stand this issue.

In my memory there was a lot of “crashes” like this. Often they are caused by a concrete organization to get a big profit from the current currencies.
Activity: 63
Hello guys, my position in ICO investment is that you need to hold the big range of tokens in your wallet. For sure, I will add some amount of WHY ones.
There was a big crash in a crypto cyrrency market few days ago. Can this forming trend affect WHY somehow?

ICO starts in 2 weeks. There will be a time to fit all of the troubles or even a time for the market to grow again.

I guess the team has enough of management and technical powers to stand this issue.
Yes. Every organization has a strategy, which consists of the list of deeds to prevent situations like this.

Activity: 86
copper member
Activity: 18
I'm not a fan of alcohol, but the idea of a project is interesting. Interesting thing, how much time could it take to form a buy-back mechanism?

We calculated that we may generate an average net return of 9% p.a.. If this is the case the asset backed mechanism could be activated in a year, starting from the end of the ICO.

I can only imagine the mass adoption of this token. For instance, if you want to buy a bottle of lets say my favorite Caol Ila, you have to pay taxes. If you import spirits, you will still have to pay excise to your local tax office. How it is going to work wit this coin?

Thats true we still have to pay taxes. But we already considered this in our calculations. The cost though is pretty high but not as substantial as it would break our business model.
So in germany we have to pay 13,03€ per liter of pure alcohol so a 700ml bottle with 40% is going to cost us 3,65€ in Taxes. Since we are targeting high end whiskies the percentage "lost" diminishes the pricier the whisky gets. So if we bought Whisky for 30€ per bottle, the tax alone would cost us 12.1% of the value of the whisky. A 200€ bottle, however, only 1.825%
Thank you for replies guys. Another question, there are some cases with the starting project where coins firstly are sold not for the full price. Is it the same with WHY?

Crowd sale starts 1st December with the 33,3% discount.

Right deal. And how much will it cost?

The team want to get everyone an opportunity to participate. So it will cost €30 - 33%. €20.
Activity: 86
Thank you for replies guys. Another question, there are some cases with the starting project where coins firstly are sold not for the full price. Is it the same with WHY?

Crowd sale starts 1st December with the 33,3% discount.

Right deal. And how much will it cost?
Pages:
Jump to: