Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Whistle Coin @Bittrex POS Trading Wallet > Blow The Whistle!! < - page 5. (Read 61287 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi Dev.When the logo contest ending?

We will be announcing the logo contest winner later today in fact. The logo has been chosen. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
Hi Dev.When the logo contest ending?
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Here is the link
http://cryptoasian.com/wstl-whistlecoin/

I am the same guy who launched the WISE ICO. That didn't pan out. Not enough interested people. Really it was a mixed blessing. The plan was solid but the investment avenues we were looking at started falling like a house of cards. Other investments like hashlets and rental hardware became less profitable. The coin would have survived it but the profitability would have been so significantly reduced the project would have not met the target minimum projections for profit. Making it impossible to deliver what we promised. I take responsibility for my failed projects unlike most developers.

As for the 3 stars. The guy has some personal info. If he wanted to find me i don't think it would be an issue. There is just some information i am not going to give a random person on the Internet. This coin also really did not need proof of developer anyways. The premine we took was very small and has been slowly reduced paying bounties and contest winners/giveaways/etc. We did not do an ICO/IPO phase. Most of the people in the community know the guys on the project. I figured i would do a 3 star proof of dev to show that im here and this is me.

Now lets go blow the whistle people!! Buy/Sell/Trade!!!!
thanks, i like honest people.
good things are coming Smiley

Here is the link
http://cryptoasian.com/wstl-whistlecoin/

I am the same guy who launched the WISE ICO. That didn't pan out. Not enough interested people. Really it was a mixed blessing. The plan was solid but the investment avenues we were looking at started falling like a house of cards. Other investments like hashlets and rental hardware became less profitable. The coin would have survived it but the profitability would have been so significantly reduced the project would have not met the target minimum projections for profit. Making it impossible to deliver what we promised. I take responsibility for my failed projects unlike most developers.

As for the 3 stars. The guy has some personal info. If he wanted to find me i don't think it would be an issue. There is just some information i am not going to give a random person on the Internet. This coin also really did not need proof of developer anyways. The premine we took was very small and has been slowly reduced paying bounties and contest winners/giveaways/etc. We did not do an ICO/IPO phase. Most of the people in the community know the guys on the project. I figured i would do a 3 star proof of dev to show that im here and this is me.

Now lets go blow the whistle people!! Buy/Sell/Trade!!!!
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

please explain why only 3/5 ?
and please give us the link for the POD Tongue
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
Hi guys! i just joined.. quick question how many total coins, is it 20 million? thank you.

Smiley

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Am i broke yet?
Now is the time to buy!  but not much... save some cheap WSTL for me Smiley
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
is it good to buy ?
Yes. Its look very good to buy now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Thanks for your ideas on what development order and goals should be. We want to hear more like this from the community so we can get what is wanted out most developed first. Lets hear from everyone. Most desired features?  Is anon important to you? Encrypted communications?
upgraded wallets? A marketplace to buy and sell using Whistle. Make your voice heard .

An anonymous message board for blowing the whistle safely.  

I like this idea. I havent been keeping up with plans and maybe it has been an idea from the start but somehow using the blockchain to "whistle blow" anonymously?
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Sound science
Thanks for your ideas on what development order and goals should be. We want to hear more like this from the community so we can get what is wanted out most developed first. Lets hear from everyone. Most desired features?  Is anon important to you? Encrypted communications?
upgraded wallets? A marketplace to buy and sell using Whistle. Make your voice heard .

An anonymous message board for blowing the whistle safely.  Ways to reward other users for doing a good job.  Promote a community that proliferates Robin Hood inspired behavior.

What about offering bounties for independent investigators?  Perhaps an accuser can put down a bounty for others to look into the coin they are accusing.  Anything to reward the theme of this coin and promote that more.
Hi. Would be nice to see Android Wallet with trading.encrypted chat and annon tx on Google Play Market for mobile devices.(And iOS later too  Grin ). But its not so simple and fast to do i think,website,and new OP with new logo desighn,add Twitter tip bot,Facebook,Reddit,gambling(mb faucets),IP,vpn,mail,privacy,market,convert(mb added more exchanges later),own block explorer(rich list) and multipool,then mobile wallets and APPS. May be include in wallet PoS mining and trading on few exchanges.Same graphics of trade(like on Bitcoin Wisdom). And Trading bot(for used ppl need to hold in stake same Whistle,like on gnosis) with Whistle Trading OS released in the end of race.Lol last is like a joke,but its would be your goal and all of us who would follow Whistle,if all of that would be released)))).
Anyway you are on right way now Dev,FUD always here in any topic.its normal thing))) Ppl wait a PoD)))

Thanks for your ideas on what development order and goals should be. We want to hear more like this from the community so we can get what is wanted out most developed first. Lets hear from everyone. Most desired features?  Is anon important to you? Encrypted communications?
Last week this coin was at the top of Bittrex and trading @ 450-500 sat.

Now, it's trading under 100 sat and barely touched 150 even with the updates and frequent activity of the dev.

Lol what happened? This crashed so fast for a very young coin. SMH.

I assure you the coin is not dead.  The development team is online every day and very talkitave in IRC. The reason for such a low price is because of dumpers. People these days who come early to a coin launch just want to make a razor thin profit by dumping super early.
Activity: 70
Last week this coin was at the top of Bittrex and trading @ 450-500 sat.

Now, it's trading under 100 sat and barely touched 150 even with the updates and frequent activity of the dev.

Lol what happened? This crashed so fast for a very young coin. SMH.
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
Hi. Would be nice to see Android Wallet with trading.encrypted chat and annon tx on Google Play Market for mobile devices.(And iOS later too  Grin ). But its not so simple and fast to do i think,website,and new OP with new logo desighn,add Twitter tip bot,Facebook,Reddit,gambling(mb faucets),IP,vpn,mail,privacy,market,convert(mb added more exchanges later),own block explorer(rich list) and multipool,then mobile wallets and APPS. May be include in wallet PoS mining and trading on few exchanges.Same graphics of trade(like on Bitcoin Wisdom). And Trading bot(for used ppl need to hold in stake same Whistle,like on gnosis) with Whistle Trading OS released in the end of race.Lol last is like a joke,but its would be your goal and all of us who would follow Whistle,if all of that would be released)))).
Anyway you are on right way now Dev,FUD always here in any topic.its normal thing))) Ppl wait a PoD)))
Why yes that's a novel idea.  A community getting together to support a coin they have invested in rather than expecting the Dev team to be responsible for the markets ....lol. The Whistle team has posted a lot in the last 17 pages we cannot force people to post more. maybe its the fudders who are absent and thats why there are less pages? IDK
We have finishes two items on the Road Map already and are continuing with developments.

While we do so please take this opportunity to let us know what you want to see developed most.
Pages:
Jump to: