Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Whistle Coin @Bittrex POS Trading Wallet > Blow The Whistle!! < - page 6. (Read 61287 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 250
It's going to be disabled at bittrex soon. no dev no improvement. no activity.

Are you serious?   Stop being ridiculous. Whistle is just starting and is only a week old. We are here everyday and have been on IRC everyday. Your impatient nature is a disservice to everyone involved.    Stop the FUD and grow a pair.

This is how a dev should respond to stupid, baseless FUD. Bravo dev.

Go and come back when you have 7% of market. I am one of the main WSTL investors not Fudder. I only say the fact. Here should be more active even after 7 days old. for example 7 days and 17 pages is 2.4 page every day that is a bit low. Do you think if you sit and just look, the coin grows? No, more ever the topic be active, the volume of trade is higher. Dev please bring some think here everyday for us to talk about. Something good for WSTL everyday. Also I kept my coins even when price came down after very good start because I believe WSTL has a big potential. All Come and be more active here if you like to see one day WSTL is dancing with the stars.

Well invest your time and become the PR account for this coin.
Activity: 323

Are you serious?   Stop being ridiculous. Whistle is just starting and is only a week old. We are here everyday and have been on IRC everyday. Your impatient nature is a disservice to everyone involved.    Stop the FUD and grow a pair.

Go and come back when you have 7% of market. I am one of the main WSTL investors not Fudder. I only say the fact. Here should be more active even after 7 days old. for example 7 days and 17 pages is 2.4 page every day that is a bit low. Do you think if you sit and just look, the coin grows? No, more ever the topic be active, the volume of trade is higher. Dev please bring some think here everyday for us to talk about. Something good for WSTL everyday. Also I kept my coins even when price came down after very good start because I believe WSTL has a big potential. All Come and be more active here if you like to see one day WSTL is dancing with the stars.
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast

Are you serious?   Stop being ridiculous. Whistle is just starting and is only a week old. We are here everyday and have been on IRC everyday. Your impatient nature is a disservice to everyone involved.    Stop the FUD and grow a pair.

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Whistlecoin POD is with @cryptoasian and we will post it on the main thread when we receive it. Grin
whistle is at 100 sat per coin atm.
its really the best time to get as many coin as you can Grin
WSTL at 1k sat next week  Cool

Whistlecoin POD is with @cryptoasian and we will post it on the main thread when we receive it. Grin

Great Dev. Yes it is just start.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
Awesome Dev!!! Way To Go!!!
Whistle Coin is happy to announce the WHISTLE Coin Paper Wallet generator is now in service.
You may generate a Whistle Coin paper wallet , A Whistle Coin vanity wallet and more.
    >     https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27041159/WSTL-73.html 

Are you serious?   Stop being ridiculous. Whistle is just starting and is only a week old. We are here everyday and have been on IRC everyday. Your impatient nature is a disservice to everyone involved.    Stop the FUD and grow a pair.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Services such a the market place and others listed in the road map as well as some that we are not ready to disclose yet.  Grin
So someone need to blow whistle here  Tongue
Services such a the market place and others listed in the road map as well as some that we are not ready to disclose yet.  Grin
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
We are working on payment processors that can accept WSTL for the services we are developing.
What services?
We are working on payment processors that can accept WSTL for the services we are developing.
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
Activity: 914
Making Smart Money Work
posting because posting > bookmarks.

Also Hi.
Whistle Coin spotlight on the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (“Dodd-Frank”). The SEC, under the whistleblower program, can pay awards to individuals providing information about possible securities fraud if the information (1) is provided voluntarily, (2) leads to a successful SEC judicial or administrative action resulting in monetary sanctions exceeding $1 million, and (3) is original—meaning that, the information is derived from the independent knowledge or analysis of the whistleblower and not already known to the SEC. Awards can range from 10 percent to 30 percent of the amount recovered in the enforcement action, with the SEC having considerable authority to determine the amount of the whistleblower bounty within that range.  Prior to Dodd-Frank, the SEC only was able to financially pay awards in connection with insider trading cases.

We need a Dodd-Frank Act for crypto markets .....
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Am i broke yet?
Looks like things are moving along nicely here. Stop worrying about the rich list. That is run by a 3rd party so u should go bug them. Development team has put a lot of time and work into this coin and are around on IRC every day. I see good things down the road Smiley
We need to hear good news or see good things to place positive post. When every thing is cold and without any movement how to say positive post? Instead we fear about our investment.
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
And why so much attention on rich list work? Its so so important part of development? Or may be its only one reason for negative posts?)))) Block explorer work good its more than enought. Info in rich list of any coin shows not correct exactly.
Pages:
Jump to: