Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Whistle Coin @Bittrex POS Trading Wallet > Blow The Whistle!! < - page 3. (Read 61287 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Guys im working on Whistlesend. i will give u an update soon.
Activity: 42
I would like to give another plug to Earlz. I highly encourage you not to mine a coin unless he has checked the code. He seems quite knowlegable about coding, coins, etc and rates the coins with his personal system.

If he is mining a coin i would be on it too Smiley

Thanks again Earls for blowing the whistle on ADMT. You saved me a lot of $$$
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
Anything new going on in the crypto world?  Anyone blowing the whistle?
What you think about CND and Swift? I see you in Swift forum))
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
I assure you i am still around. it has been crazy busy at work in the real world.

EddyChance: I would not turn a coin over to a person with 3 post activity and have no intention of leaving this project.

mellon: did one of the team get back to you? you get your in-wallet trading working?

I am working a lot this time of year but i make it a point to come and check the thread at least once a day. If anyone has any ideas feel free to post them. If there are projects that you think can be done to work with the coin go ahead and present them for community approval. If there is someone who would like to help on the team and keep the thread moving while i am away and working send me a message (have a known name and lots of activity) and we can work something out.

not sure that imcurrently understand first question. About in trading wallet: its work perfect for me im post it further.Staking is also work very good, transactions very fast here and number of confirmations not very much, thats why you receive here PoS rewards and do deposit/withdraw operations fast and herewithout any problems. About first question if you ask about any who can tell you about me ask neutralLTC(neutralic),or any other (GoldenCrypto excample) cnwt its a new member im speak with them one time.If you need more info PM me. I have here same amount of wstl)))) In icg im not even have any coins)))
I assure you i am still around. it has been crazy busy at work in the real world.

EddyChance: I would not turn a coin over to a person with 3 post activity and have no intention of leaving this project.

mellon: did one of the team get back to you? you get your in-wallet trading working?

I am working a lot this time of year but i make it a point to come and check the thread at least once a day. If anyone has any ideas feel free to post them. If there are projects that you think can be done to work with the coin go ahead and present them for community approval. If there is someone who would like to help on the team and keep the thread moving while i am away and working send me a message (have a known name and lots of activity) and we can work something out.

Dev, if u dont want to continue give me please an update of your progress and i will continue the work. Write me a privat message.

legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
Hi. Dev are you here?
Hello!
Im new to this coin and this website (jumped in the last days) and i really believe in it. Some people might call me crazy but there is something which makes me smile about his coin Smiley Im here for the long run!
Dev please dont give up this coin had an amazing start and there is so much room for growth. It only need a little kick in the right direction and it will explode. I have some advanced coding skills which im offering to you. How about implementing Anon first (TOR like Xst)?
Eddy

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/top-house-democrats-call-for-whistleblower-protection-2014-10-27

Sorry for my bad english
Hi. Sorry im missed any posts. Whats going on? Dev im sent you a PM a few days ago but im not see your answer.))) Ppl always wants to mafe a profit its a normal thing.But no many wants to do for that any))) Not be sad Dev. What kind of help you asking for.PM me. Mb im can help you. I think im not alone here who wants to help,but not known what exactly need. )))

Sorry i took so long to reply. Looking into it right now.
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
Hi. Sorry im missed any posts. Whats going on? Dev im sent you a PM a few days ago but im not see your answer.))) Ppl always wants to mafe a profit its a normal thing.But no many wants to do for that any))) Not be sad Dev. What kind of help you asking for.PM me. Mb im can help you. I think im not alone here who wants to help,but not known what exactly need. )))
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Sound science
Yes. I deleted the last 3 posts. I ask the community to step up and help and i get slapped in the face and told to quit begging.  Obviously the only thing people care about is the price of the coin. Since all the community can do is bitch, whine, and bash the dev team why should we continue wasting money to run it?

All the community wants to do is mine, dump, and complain when their dumping kills the price. I'm disappointed in the community. Nobody wants to help make the crypto world a better place. All you care about is your money.

I'm a whistleblower.  I don't care about money.  I care about a product that you can deliver.
You have no coding skills?  No marketable business?

What, did you expect that everyone else would make a coin for you?  Wasn't the point of this to support whistleblowers?

How are you supporting me?
Yes. I deleted the last 3 posts. I ask the community to step up and help and i get slapped in the face and told to quit begging.  Obviously the only thing people care about is the price of the coin. Since all the community can do is bitch, whine, and bash the dev team why should we continue wasting money to run it?

All the community wants to do is mine, dump, and complain when their dumping kills the price. I'm disappointed in the community. Nobody wants to help make the crypto world a better place. All you care about is your money.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Road Map
Road Map in no particular order of priority
Whistle IP      - proxy service
Whistle Privacy    - anon wallets   
Whistle CONVERT  - Convert to other currency
Whistle VPN       - VPN service for Whistle community   
Whistle Market   - Decentralized Market Place
Whistle MAIL     - Encrypted Email Service       
Whistle MultiPool  - Profit seeking multipool   
Whistle Gaming     - p2p Betting       
Whistle Wallet     - Encrypted messaging, irc,chat,market trading,anon tx
Whistle TWEET      - Twitter Tipbot and Games
Whistle PAPER      - Paper Wallets
Whistle DROID      - Android wallet
Whistle APPS       -  Merchant apps

any new for this road map ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Am i broke yet?
Anything new going on in the crypto world?  Anyone blowing the whistle?
The Cryptsy Situation
Investigation into this issue has shown that the threat level to your coins is zero. Apparently someone is has filed a lawsuit against Cryptsy with little to no grounds of winning.
Personally i am not worried and am casting this off as crypto bullshit. Go about trading there and ALWAYS put coins in cold storage at night.

Cryptsy has released a statement:
http://blog.cryptsy.com/post/100831839452/response-regarding-lawsuit
Activity: 560
Am i broke yet?
time to invite all the tinfoil hat loonies in here...  

Might be an interesting crowd. To watch.
Activity: 553
time to invite all the tinfoil hat loonies in here... 
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Good NEWS

Cryptsy came back normally
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
They may be insolvent ..... Huh  Another exchange bites the dust?   Im not sure if there is anything other than running a business poorly at work here.   
      Whistle coin will get mad recognition if it ever is able to get a scoop on some shenanigans .   Your team could actually be the anonymous gateway for a Whistle Blower if your willing to be the go between.  Looking forward to the development of the coin and the community.   Im patient so get set up well before you do wide spread promo.
Pages:
Jump to: