Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Whistle Coin @Bittrex POS Trading Wallet > Blow The Whistle!! < - page 4. (Read 61287 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The Cryptsy Situation

We have recently starting investigating this issue. Dont know really what is going on but there is buzz about some issue.  WSTL only works with hard evidence. If you have any evidence and want to blow the whistle post your findings or news here. The coin was contacted on Twitter about the situation so there is community interest in the investigation of this issue.

Has anyone found any info or knows whats going on?
The Cryptsy Situation

We have recently starting investigating this issue. Dont know really what is going on but there is buzz about some issue.  WSTL only works with hard evidence. If you have any evidence and want to blow the whistle post your findings or news here. The coin was contacted on Twitter about the situation so there is community interest in the investigation of this issue.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Am i broke yet?
I mentioned WSTL on the SmallFish Crypto Report
Since Whistle Coin isn't just for the crypto world. The Team asks that if you choose to Blow the Whistle on anything before the website is finished, that you have factual documents and or code available. Whistle Coin cannot support you Blowing the Whistle because you have an opinion or belief. Do Not FUD. If you Blow The Whistle on something you have to back it up with documented facts, documents and proof otherwise its not real.
Thank You
The Whistle Coin Team

Remember Everyone! If you are blowing the whistle on a coin please come to the thread here and tell us. it will help followers of whistlecoin lose less on their investments! Posting here can save you and your crypto friends money. When Earlz blew the lid off the last coin i was able to redirect rigs to something i could break even on.

We awarded Earlz with 750WSTL for his findings which was what i had readily available. You must remember that the WSTL team took a very small premine which is getting smaller and smaller. I have been taking odd jobs doing promo to keep the development afloat. I have made a donation account for anyone who would like to donate some WSTL. The more WSTL in the account the higher the reward for whistleblowers.

WSTL donation address: WfLq3wnGStk9nyGw8MegTs3choJ3jSjAN8
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Am i broke yet?
Today the Whistle Blower of the day goes to Earlz a BCT member for Blowing the Whistle on Adamantium Coin. ADMT.  The coin dev placed an exploitative premine in the code that was even hidden from block explorers. This 20mil premine would have caused a lot of loss when he dumped on the markets.  Bravo to Earlz for his code review and exposing this coin scam early. Some times the scams are right in our own back yard as is the case today.   BLOW YOUR WHISTLE !!
Gj

We may give Earlz a lot of shit for his "reports" on new coins. You really hit gold on this one. Good job Earlz!

Come see me in the #whistlecoin channel. You deserve some WSTL for your findings.
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
Today the Whistle Blower of the day goes to Earlz a BCT member for Blowing the Whistle on Adamantium Coin. ADMT.  The coin dev placed an exploitative premine in the code that was even hidden from block explorers. This 20mil premine would have caused a lot of loss when he dumped on the markets.  Bravo to Earlz for his code review and exposing this coin scam early. Some times the scams are right in our own back yard as is the case today.   BLOW YOUR WHISTLE !!
Gj
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

+1000
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
HI Dev))) What's new?)))
Thanks for adding WHISTLE Coin to your exchange . Why you mention things like the instructions and things that will never happen like a takeover ..in you welcome to the exchange post is a mystery. Seems more appropriate to PM that kind of info.  In any event the community now has an additional market to trade on at AllCrypt.com .
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
WhistleCoin has just been added to AllCrypt.com! The coin is live and available right now, although the blockchain might still be downloading - if so, deposits and deposit address generation will not be available until the blockchain is complete.

We have (or will very soon) post an announcement on Twitter as well. Follow us on twitter (@all_crypt or https://twitter.com/All_Crypt) to help spread the word and keep abreast of site news and updates.

We'd appreciate being listed as an active exchange in the OP of the this thread. If you'd like a high quality PNG logo to use, a zip is available at: http://www.allcrypt.com/aclogopack.zip

Important note: It sucks for everyone when there is a fork, or a version upgrade, and we don't get notified. Sometimes developers just tweet that there is an upgrade. We're busy running the site - very often we miss tweets - we get a lot every day! If there is an emergency upgrade, a hard fork coming in less than a week, a major issue that requires an immediate upgrade, if it's tweeted at us we may not see it. The only truly RELIABLE way to ensure we know about a mandatory upgrade is to submit a support ticket. Just have someone hop by http://support.allcrypt.com and let us know. We see those all the time, including on the dev staff's mobile devices.

If for some reason your github source changes (community takeover for example) PLEASE let us know that in the ticket. Our system is highly automated, and if you issue a new source code under a new git address, we won't know unless thats provided - our system will check the old address for the new version. Since we save it, you only need to worry about it if the github location changes. In all other cases, just letting us know we need to upgrade is enough!

I think that covers it! Thanks for your support of AllCrypt and we're proud to support you in return!
Oops! posted from wrong account.  For those of you who know me you know i do promo for a LOT of coins. kinda hard to keep everything sorted sometimes. LOL

If WSTL was doing better i would not have to take odd jobs. Since there was such a tiny premine i have to make BTC from promoing coins. I have dumped a lot of my own hard earned money into this project.

I will admit there are some skills that our team here does not have. That is why i pay $$$ to get some jobs done.
As for the anon stuff. We are working on that and i have brought a few people onto the team to tackle that feature.  If you would like to help the WSTL team let us know your skills and we will see what we can put you to work on.

Also. If you know any coins who need a promo guy for their startup let me know.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Future plans?
Sorry we haven't been active on the thread in the last couple days. Everyone had a demanding weekend and beginning of the work week.

We are currently working on a way to make anon posts or chat for whistleblowers to blow the whistle anonymously. If anyone has some of the skills to help make this happen we would like to hear your input.

Oh you can't do that by yourself can you?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
lol i sold at 140 sat and buyback again at 70 sat ? Tongue
more cheap coins hehehe
Future plans?
Sorry we haven't been active on the thread in the last couple days. Everyone had a demanding weekend and beginning of the work week.

We are currently working on a way to make anon posts or chat for whistleblowers to blow the whistle anonymously. If anyone has some of the skills to help make this happen we would like to hear your input.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
Hi Dev.When the logo contest ending?

We will be announcing the logo contest winner later today in fact. The logo has been chosen. Grin
Its good Grin How iunderstand with logo you would to change the design?
We have had a few community members request we set up Whistle coin to store Whistle Blower information and documents on the block chain. In this way documents could be safely stored and could never be taken down etc.  We want to discuss this with the community.While we had discussed this early on in the planning for Whistle Coin,we had decided that this is not the direction we would take for a couple of reasons. If you have ever visited the wikileaks website, for instance, you would know that some Whistle Blowers have documents that are hundreds of pages long. The block chain , while it certainly could be used to store a record or be used to keep a time stamp of an event, is not best suited to store hundreds of documents. So we decided that would not be the direction to take Whistle Coin, to best serve that purpose, since there are sites that are already able to serve that need. But we thank these community members and wish to hear all of your ideas.
    We have begun work on the preliminary website setup and will be able to set up some features on it to aid Whistle Blowers with a new outlet for disclosures. Development continues on multiple fronts at the same time.
Pages:
Jump to: