Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WiC | Rent Your WiFi | New Thread Announced - page 2. (Read 52988 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
I registered to the second token sale but I didn't send the 50$ yet..

Your website is really a Wix site ?  Huh

And the topic is not often updated, so  Huh is it another scam coin  Tongue

New thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-wicmonetizing-wifi-sharing-app-launched-2043933
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
-> the french translation is the worst I've ever seen, I can do a real one
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I registered to the second token sale but I didn't send the 50$ yet..

Your website is really a Wix site ?  Huh

And the topic is not often updated, so  Huh is it another scam coin  Tongue
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
The idea is good I think, but I don't think that it is applicable. Nobody would open up their connection to an unsafe ocean just for a couple of pennies. I wouldn't. Good luck for the ones that are brave and going to try it!  Roll Eyes

Everything that is new frightens, impresses, there are several different reactions to the project, I believe it is possible, yes, to improve and make it more and more safe and applicable, I wish the project luck, and the constructive criticisms I see in Btt will help a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
The idea is good I think, but I don't think that it is applicable. Nobody would open up their connection to an unsafe ocean just for a couple of pennies. I wouldn't. Good luck for the ones that are brave and going to try it!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
wow,it is better than first round!
great job of the dev!
I will part in the ico,any firstbirds bountry?

Hey, yes we now have a new website, new partners and a fully developed product! Also, yes there are some bonuses for first round investors. Exact details will be announced soon, subscribe to stay updated: https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
wow,it is better than first round!
great job of the dev!
I will part in the ico,any firstbirds bountry?
Announcement coming today within a few hours along with the partnership details. We expect atleast 2 more partners to be on board before next week.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
the last time you wanted to achieve partnership with the exchange Bittrex, to sell tokens on their site this time managed to achieve a partnership with them?
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Any news about Wic? It is 17 July.We wait the relaunch of Wic,hope more reasonable maner of ICO than before.

Hey digaran2, I would like to inform you and everyone here that everything is ready from our end and we are ready to relaunch this moment itself. The delay is because we are in talks with some potential partners who are taking a lot of time. We have decided to wait till Monday, July 23 and then launch even if they are not ready yet. Also I can assure you that we have handled everything much better you will not be disappointed. Just a few more days to go.....

So to cut it short, we are definitely relaunching Monday, July 23. Thank you!

Hell yeah, been looking forward to this!

Smiley We have signed up some partners too. And one BIG partner will be signed in a few days after the announcement.

PS: A tiny error, Monday which is our announcement date is July 24 Smiley So around 24 hours to go!

It's already Monday now, do we have the announcement available today?

I believe you were working on a demo version of the app and think this should be ready by now and also are you going to post more information about the partnership you are talking about?
Any news about Wic? It is 17 July.We wait the relaunch of Wic,hope more reasonable maner of ICO than before.

Hey digaran2, I would like to inform you and everyone here that everything is ready from our end and we are ready to relaunch this moment itself. The delay is because we are in talks with some potential partners who are taking a lot of time. We have decided to wait till Monday, July 23 and then launch even if they are not ready yet. Also I can assure you that we have handled everything much better you will not be disappointed. Just a few more days to go.....

Smiley We have signed up some partners too. And one BIG partner will be signed in a few days after the announcement.

PS: A tiny error, Monday which is our announcement date is July 24 Smiley So around 24 hours to go!
Activity: 343

Activity: 658
Merit: 505
are we dead before birth
Activity: 602
Great news, let us know the new ICO conditions whenever available

Activity: 478
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Just a small update, expect the new website, announcement and bounties to begin by mid-July. We are also most probably going to be getting some new partners on board although that might be a bit later. Thanks for your continued patience and support!

Thats great, please post the new updates with a link to your website, so we can include it in our translated threads for better visibility.
Just a small update, expect the new website, announcement and bounties to begin by mid-July. We are also most probably going to be getting some new partners on board although that might be a bit later. Thanks for your continued patience and support!
any update on this project ?,

Hey, we have made some major changes taking into consideration community feedback. We are re-launching approximately in 2 weeks.

What is the minimum ICO size you need ?

What's the progress on the mobile App ?

Well, I cannot really tell you any details before the official announcement but you can expect a fully ready mobile app Smiley

Also, we will be publishing the website in a few days, so that you can subscribe for updates.

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: