Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WorldBit - Making AR Ecommerce Transactions Purposeful with Blockchain - page 13. (Read 2635 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
It is a good impression that web wallet seems to be easy to use.
I think whether it is quite important whether it is easy to use or not.

Yes. It is easy to use. You can create wallet from the URL https://wallet.worldbit.com/
Hello, just a quick question. Worldbit is an ERC20 Token right? But we can also create ETH Wallet from your website same as MEW & Metamask. Am I correct?

Yes. WorldBit is ERC20 token. You can create wallet from the URL https://wallet.worldbit.com/
Activity: 36
Nice and interesting project
User friendly service,I hope it will rise
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Hello, just a quick question. Worldbit is an ERC20 Token right? But we can also create ETH Wallet from your website same as MEW & Metamask. Am I correct?
Activity: 61
Really nice project, but it will be a challenge to establish in this market segment...

I hope it will work out, all the best!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
It is a good impression that web wallet seems to be easy to use.
I think whether it is quite important whether it is easy to use or not.
Activity: 30
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
can we hope to have a french compelte trnaslation ?

thx
Activity: 280
Very good idea from the beginning. I belive this is good project
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

accidentally saw the landing, the distribution of leftovers)) I like your idea-    All Assets In One Place: A single multi-currency wallet to store and exchange your assets: easily and instantly.

even enough already that all coins can be kept on one purse!  I correctly understood your statement?
Activity: 24
Activity: 314
Hi Dev!
Why do you think that everyone have not the opportunity to access the world marketplace at the moment? I don't understand why do you thin that this product will be more functional and useful than ebay?
Activity: 3
This project is an asset-backed utility token and has a fantastic application on the ETH blockchain.  Has anyone used this application?  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bix.bixworld&ah=1-c1AaZsW0OLeR32OtlwmY7wvl4  It works for me. 
Activity: 364
Please note that we will have some updates soon because we are working on few important things. This is one of the biggest project & a game changer too. We will update our ANN accordingly. We appreciate everyone for the support so far.

This project looks dead. I hope nobody lost cash investing here?
Please note that we will have some updates soon because we are working on few important things. This is one of the biggest project & a game changer too. We will update our ANN accordingly. We appreciate everyone for the support so far.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I like how you presented the project and the idea is good. I will check it out and I might invest

Yes definitely, the project is designed very ripe, and certainly many who participated in this project, and has the potential to be appreciated, and usually the benchmark ICO can success judging from the per-sale the amount that reaches the maximum number.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
I like how you presented the project and the idea is good. I will check it out and I might invest
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
What if the sale does not reach the desired target whether it will menmbah sales time or continue to follow the roadmap
I see more AR applications, how will you help them develop?

Please note that WorldBit is offering AR assisted application for its own business model & not offering AR product development for others.
Can I invest $ 50 or not?

Sure. If you already have funds in ETH (equivalent of $50) then it is fine. If you are using Shapeshift then minimum is 0.5 ETH.
You can visit https://ico.worldbit.com:8443 and signup to PRELIMINARY ICO WALLET from there.
Pages:
Jump to: