Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Wowsecret.net ⭐ This is a new revelations-intended project - page 15. (Read 68108 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I do not even know who will be interested in reading the secrets of other people, probably for some perverts ... What do you think?
Activity: 59
Nowadays, all people have secrets, and most people do not know how to keep them. They just chatting and telling all their secrets to other people. I think this  is paradise for secrets lovers!
copper member
Activity: 60
Merit: 1

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL WOWSECRET BOUNTY CAMPAIGN    

Bounty program will start 24.04 2019 and last until 29.05.2019

Program members will be rewarded in tokens Ethereum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Its Exactly 1 month since the thread has been posted and April is ending soon.

When can we expect some information about the project? Senseless HYPE always results to disappointment so its better to share the project information sooner than later.
Activity: 336
I would like to clarify, for one secret or story do we pay once ?? For every new secret you need to pay again?

Our users will not pay for stories, they will read them for free. We will encourage the best stories by our tokens.
I mean, if I want to write my story, do I have to pay once for one story? Next time I also need to pay for posting another story?

I will repeat it again. You don’t have to pay for publishing a story. You can publish them for free.
thanks for the explanation. Tell me how the best or popular stories will be rewarded. Will you develop your wallet on the platform?

The best story will be rewarded with project tokens, which you can either use in the application or exchange them on the exchange.
Tell us how we can then use the received tokens on the platform?
Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Secrets are interesting for all people. Especially for young moms who do not have what to do. I think that you understand what I'm talking about! Wink
Yes, we understand what you are saying) but, for young mothers, there are special forums, whereas this platform is for absolutely any users.
I would like to clarify, for one secret or story do we pay once ?? For every new secret you need to pay again?

Our users will not pay for stories, they will read them for free. We will encourage the best stories by our tokens.
I mean, if I want to write my story, do I have to pay once for one story? Next time I also need to pay for posting another story?

I will repeat it again. You don’t have to pay for publishing a story. You can publish them for free.
thanks for the explanation. Tell me how the best or popular stories will be rewarded. Will you develop your wallet on the platform?

The best story will be rewarded with project tokens, which you can either use in the application or exchange them on the exchange.
Activity: 46
Secrets are interesting for all people. Especially for young moms who do not have what to do. I think that you understand what I'm talking about! Wink
Dua
I'm not sure that now is the right time to do something in the field of cryptocurrency. It seems to me that the cost of the entire cryptocurrency can collapse at any time!

If you reason like this then you do not believe in the development of this market. Our team believes in a bright future for the blockchain.
I agree with you, especially since the market is now showing positive growth.

I'm not sure that now is the right time to do something in the field of cryptocurrency. It seems to me that the cost of the entire cryptocurrency can collapse at any time!

If you reason like this then you do not believe in the development of this market. Our team believes in a bright future for the blockchain.
Activity: 59
If you have a fear of collapse, then it is worth selling all your savings in cryptocurrency and live peacefully. Why be nervous every time when you look at your portfolio))
Activity: 46

Dua

I'm not sure that this is correct, but it seems to me that the payment is made once, because not every user agrees to pay for each of their stories.

Dua
Interesting, will I be able to earn money on my secrets? For example, if this secrets will be very interesting for people
Well, most likely it is. Authors of the most popular stories will receive tokens from developers.
Activity: 58
Interesting, will I be able to earn money on my secrets? For example, if this secrets will be very interesting for people

Pages:
Jump to: