Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Wowsecret.net ⭐ This is a new revelations-intended project - page 17. (Read 68109 times)

Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
I think that the guys have a very unusual approach to the development of their business. They follow in the footsteps of Satoshi Nakamoto. I think that in the future we also will not see their faces)) But the main thing is that we see their work!
Thank you for such a comparison, but we do not claim to such a high level. Our goal is to create a resource that will help people anonymously share their stories and experiences.
my opinion, you just need to slightly increase your advertising campaign to attract more new users.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
I think that the guys have a very unusual approach to the development of their business. They follow in the footsteps of Satoshi Nakamoto. I think that in the future we also will not see their faces)) But the main thing is that we see their work!
Thank you for such a comparison, but we do not claim to such a high level. Our goal is to create a resource that will help people anonymously share their stories and experiences.
Activity: 336
Well, I don’t know, to reach such heights as Satoshi Nakamoto, these guys will have to do a lot more work than creating a single website with secrets.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
Dua
What is the feature in front of your customers? Why did you decide to work in such a competitive business segment?

People like life stories. But many can not share them because they are afraid that they will not correctly understand and will condemn. That is how the idea to make such a project.
would you like to make it possible to comment on posts? I think it would be interesting, but for this to happen, there must be a moderator for deleting bad messages.
I think there will be a lot of spam there, probably it is not the best idea for such a site.
What is the feature in front of your customers? Why did you decide to work in such a competitive business segment?

People like life stories. But many can not share them because they are afraid that they will not correctly understand and will condemn. That is how the idea to make such a project.
would you like to make it possible to comment on posts? I think it would be interesting, but for this to happen, there must be a moderator for deleting bad messages.

Activity: 224
Merit: 3
@dev, when do you plan to release the project information? the amount of fake hype in this thread is getting out of hand and only a matter of time before bitcointalk moderator will delete this thread due to incomplete announcement and bot ridden ANN thread
Hello. We will provide full information about the project to our community in the near future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
What is the maximum amount of coins a user can receive? Is this process somehow regulated / filtered ??
I do not know for sure, but in my opinion there are no restrictions here. Here you need a large number of users visiting the platform. But so far the activity is rather low.

I think, that there should still be some limitations on investment from one person. because, it would be strange when, for example, two people, were able to raise the hard cup of the project. of course, this is unlikely. however, certain restrictions must be present in the requirements.
Dua
What is the maximum amount of coins a user can receive? Is this process somehow regulated / filtered ??
I do not know for sure, but in my opinion there are no restrictions here. Here you need a large number of users visiting the platform. But so far the activity is rather low.
I think with this something needs to be done, controlled, I do not want to read fictional stories, read about fantasies, subscribers who have decided to make money.
Well, in fact, the administrator can not check these stories for authenticity, it will really lead to a lot of spam.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
@dev, when do you plan to release the project information? the amount of fake hype in this thread is getting out of hand and only a matter of time before bitcointalk moderator will delete this thread due to incomplete announcement and bot ridden ANN thread
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
I think with this something needs to be done, controlled, I do not want to read fictional stories, read about fantasies, subscribers who have decided to make money.
Activity: 39
 This can turn into a common bots work, a business in which there will be a huge influx of stories from one user for the benefit of earning tokens.
Activity: 46
Dua
According to your plan, during this year you will completely create your platform? This is a very small period of time.
So I took a look at it... No team, no whitepaper, no clear description of what is being offered here. No wonder they hired bump bots to spam for them. Its a wow secret of a project indeed.
I'll tell you more.  I don't even know how to buy these tokens. I understand they don't even want to sell tokens)
Tokens of the project you can buy on the exchange or in the application for the best story that collects the most likes.
I went to your Telegram channel and there are very few users, so there is little activity. Hardly anyone will be able to collect a lot of likes in their history.
So I took a look at it... No team, no whitepaper, no clear description of what is being offered here. No wonder they hired bump bots to spam for them. Its a wow secret of a project indeed.
I'll tell you more.  I don't even know how to buy these tokens. I understand they don't even want to sell tokens)
Tokens of the project you can buy on the exchange or in the application for the best story that collects the most likes.
Activity: 196
Pages:
Jump to: